Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) (81485 Views)

Gifty Goes Completely Nude Again On Instagram (Photo) / Ufomba Onyinyechi Goes Nude In A Bathtub Photoshoot / Rosaline Meurer Goes Nude On Snapchat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by samjey: 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
Her life, her page, her business and her swift way to the belly of HELL!!!
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by williamdeluxe(m): 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
See curves...e curve lyk warri-effurun roundabout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by MrDoGood(m): 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
Unsad:
Mr 2Kay right now cheesy
He's more than happy that the Lord took a first class professional prost!tute off his sweet life
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by sammiepraise(m): 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
cry ok dis one too want to enter market.
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by donnaD(f): 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
Sabrina18:
What prove do you have? cos I consider myself more decent than your sisters and girlfriend put together.
I concur with u my sis.
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by nenajanek: 4:12am On Sep 17, 2017
Asek1:
Her life her biz
I will only advice she make good use of the fame (and money) cos nothing lasts forever

Half caste child is the worst thing that can happen to anyone. Their own identity crisis is always on another level. What kind of desperation is this?
This Gifty woman and TBoss have just been going around taking naked pictures. Na woman born these two women abi na animal?
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 17, 2017
queensera:
2017 Ex Big brother naija house star "gifty", took to his instagram page to post another naked picture of herself.

She Caption It:

Life is sweet. My Page, My Business.

Check the picture on her instagram page below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZGrHXVACKn/

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/09/life-is-sweet-ex-bbnaija-star-gifty.html

Seriously this picture was snapped in a hotel room. Like one other poster said: why is it that Nigerian girls like snapping from hotel rooms? Has moral decadence gone down the drain so much? Oloshos everywhere angry
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by PrinceChurchi10(m): 5:03am On Sep 17, 2017
she's suffering from mental illness , Ask Nnamdi Kanu and u will hear d full gist.
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 7:45am On Sep 17, 2017
Why is gifty doing dis to herself. Probably trying to be like kim kardashian bt has no idea wat shes doing.
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 17, 2017
queensera:
2017 Ex Big brother naija house star "gifty", took to his instagram page to post another naked picture of herself.

She Caption It:

Life is sweet. My Page, My Business.

Check the picture on her instagram page below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZGrHXVACKn/

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/09/life-is-sweet-ex-bbnaija-star-gifty.html

This girl is too stingy, she for kukuma show everything now, make I finger her from here, anofia, oyin beribe, in fact amadioha fall on her senses.
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 17, 2017
Sabrina18:
No, am defending myself and other decent Nigerian ladies out there.
The way you approach this issue and the answers, your question to him prove to you are and there are decent girls out there. God bless and keep you.
You just won my heart grin grin grin
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 17, 2017
chisco82:

The way you approach this issue and the answers, your question to him prove to you are and there are decent girls out there. God bless and keep you.
You just won my heart grin grin grin
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by Ollykul: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
Gifty don't mind I wish 2 see u naked some day #inlovewithurbody . I'll make u mine if I can.
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by kinharold(m): 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
zlantanfan:
who hear from EFE

Seriously speaking. Base on Logistics
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by contactikenna(m): 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
Am not surprised...she has customers to satisfy
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by Georgeboy: 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
Asek1:
Her life her biz
I will only advice she make good use of the fame (and money) cos nothing lasts forget
@@@@@@@@
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by Nature8(m): 6:35am On Mar 16, 2019
HungerBAD:
Stingy girl.

What kind of stingy pictures are these?what happened to sharing everything for others to see?

This girl is not a Christian.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. / Boy Who Got N1M From Davido Buys Tricycle, Davido Reacts / Regina Daniels Shows Living Room Of Ned Nwoko, Her Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.