Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? (3121 Views)

Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring / "Restructuring My Foot! To Hell With Restructuring", Governor Shettima / Restructuring: South-East And South-South Governors Meet In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by ameri9ja: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hello everyone,
This is ameri9ja, founder of the Danist movement.
This thread was originally put up by CHUKAZU, a Danite.
Since the vast majority of us agree that the country needs restructuring, we hereby invite you to please state your ideas on how the country is to be restructured. The following write-up is by aforementioned Mr. Chukazu. You don't have to read all of it. Just state your own ideas or comment on his ideas.
------------------------
Going by the recent clamoring from different parts of the country for a complete restructuring of the country, I have always wondered what exactly we hope to achieve by such exercise? 

With due respect to the opinions of all, I hereby propose a way forward. 

POLITICAL REALIGNMENT 
Our over bloated political system is totally none sustainable, we must as a matter of urgency scrap the current system of the NATIONAL ASSEMBLY ;it's of no benefit to an average Nigerian going by the budget we spend on each member of the assembly,the nation of Senegal just disengaged it Legislature and we certainly can do better 

A) lawmaking should be voluntary, anybody that cannot volunteer to make law without been paid is not worthy.. Currently Nigerian lawmakers are the highest paid in the world 
The present system is too lopsided and unjust, I mean a situation where two states from the North have more house of representatives members than the entire South East region can not stand 

B) talk about been worthy... How do we justify individuals (Our legislatures) who have never been to law school, making laws for trained lawyers((the judiciary) to interpret 

PRESIDENCY 
We must devolve power from the executive to the states or regions as the case may be 
Our presidency should be ceremonial 

A) out of the six geo-poilitcal zones, let's experiment with a single president ably assisted by" five vice presidents "from the five remaining geo-political zones to address cry of marginalization, I mean each region in Nigeria can stand alone as an independent nation, so why don't we give everyone a say and a sense of belonging? 

B) the current" four years of two terms " is way too much, why don't we do a" five years "single term for our political office holders ? 
Anybody that cannot make an impact within five years tenure is already a failure so why dash someone eight years to waste 

INEC : 
Our major problem as it relates to elections lies with INEC. 
to have a competent and credible elections,firstly we must make politics totally unattractive... Have always imagined what would happen if tell all our politicians to go ahead and become president, governors, Senators, local government chairman; without collecting salaries, how many of them would still come and tell us they want to serve

INEC must have the option for independent candidates, I mean if someone is required to pay as much as 5 million Naira to buy a party form for gubernatorial election, how do we expect such individual not to steal and recover his money 

A) politicians should have the least pay of all public office holders 

B) our politicians should have no access or power over the treasury 

C) once it approaches time for elections; every political office holder, from president to local government chairman should resign from office three months to election date and a caretaker interim leaders be appointed to serve for the period of election so as to avoid the "power of incumbency" which has bedeviled our polity, that is how it is presently done in Sri Lanka 

* MINISTERIAL CONDUCT 
No public officials, especially ministers should be allowed to send their wards abroad for studies (they will be forced to modernize education system) 

No public officials be allowed to use generator as alternative power source (no choice but to make our epileptic power work) 

No official be allowed to get treatment abroad regardless of the illness 

* ECONOMY 

Stop every exploration of crude oil and focus on human capital development.. Invest in ICT, the nation of Isreal is making more than Twenty billion dollars annually from technology driven start-ups, second only to the Silicone Valley in the US while the likes of oil rich Saudi Arabia is struggling to restructure it economy due to heavy drop in crude oil prices 

We need to build at least one Mega City for each geo-political zone; that was the initial plan between world Bank and federal government, which obviously started with Lagos but currently no one knows what happened to Ibadan, Enugu and Kano that were supposed to commence after Lagos 
That is the only way we can address over dependence on Lagos with unbearable "rural urban" drift 
With the rate of wide economic gap between the North and the South, am actually scared we don't become like North Korean /South Korea example.. The South has built and modernized it economy but the North Koreans have become a constant terror treat, always threatening the South with missile and Even Nuclear weapons, it already happening with BOKO HARAM ... 

So for our economic managers, it behooves on them to implement an all inclusive, all in compassing economic policy so that Lagos doesn't become a center of excellence while the rest of the nation wallow in poverty 

RAILWAY TRANSPORTATION 
Total overhaul of our Railway system, with speed train instead of the Locomotive train currently on ground, I mean someone should be able to live in Ibadan and be coming to work in Lagos on board a train that would spend nothing more than 1hr/30 minutes to two hours 

* INDUSTRY 
Every Geo-political zone should have a FREE TRADE EXPORT PROCESSING ZONE that is not based on politics but purely on comparative advantage, to avoid the type of "AJAOKUTA EXPERIENCE" 

* POWER GENERATION :

The concept of "national grid" should be totally expunged from our system 
Every state should set a target of nothing less than 1, 000 MEGA WATTS of electricity generation, within a five years meticulous planning- starting with yearly 200MEGA WATTS, with that in less than ten years we have more than 30, 000, MEGA WATTS from 36 states... This is no rocket science naa

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Danites are members of DAN (Detribalised Association of Nigeria)
**We Danites try to see people as human beings, as individuals, not groups or tribes. We are too big to be just tribe. We see ourselves as human beings, as black people, as Africans, as NIGERIANS, then, way down the list, tribe.
**We make posts against tribal bigotry and hatred and posts supporting detribalization and unity of Nigeria. While seeking solutions for her innumerable problems, we encourage love for our beloved country, Nigeria. We encourage inter-tribal connections and cooperation.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Join our email list as soon as you can by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com

1 Like

Re: Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nobody is clear what restructuring entails yet there is an apparent clamour and I see a sinister agenda from imperialists for this clamour.

We already have system where power for governance is given to governors. What more do those calling for restructuring want?

That is a reason I doubt the sudden agitation for Biafra is anything other than an imperialist conspiracy and not from grass roots.

We Igbos are arguably the most detribalised One Nigeria proponents on the country. That is reason we travel out to other regions to live and trade more than any other group.

My view is the only thing restructuring I.e further weakening of central govt is going to achieve is to effectively produce 36 or less weak insignificant nation states.

We saw how both the Soviet Union and Yugoslavia, restructured to a union on semi-independent states but eventually what happened in both cases was total break up with most of the resultant smaller nation state no better off than before balkanisation.

Imagine our criminal constitution that allows our exploitation and criminal looting to remain in place whilst our criminal imperialist controlled politicians rush to restructure .

It would not end well.
ameri9ja:
Hello everyone,
Since the vast majority of us agree that the country needs restructuring, we hereby invite you to please state your ideas on how the country is to be restructured. The following write-up is by aforementioned Mr. Chukazu. You don't have to read all of it. Just state your own ideas or comment on his ideas.
------------------------
Going by the recent clamoring from different parts of the country for a complete restructuring of the country, I have always wondered what exactly we hope to achieve by such exercise? 

POLITICAL REALIGNMENT 
Our over bloated political system is totally none sustainable, we must as a matter of urgency scrap the current system of the NATIONAL ASSEMBLY ;it's of no benefit to an average Nigerian going by the budget we spend on each member of the assembly,the nation of Senegal just disengaged it Legislature and we certainly can do better 

A) lawmaking should be voluntary, anybody that cannot volunteer to make law without been paid is not worthy.. Currently Nigerian lawmakers are the highest paid in the world 
The present system is too lopsided and unjust, I mean a situation where two states from the North have more house of representatives members than the entire South East region can not stand 

B) talk about been worthy... How do we justify individuals (Our legislatures) who have never been to law school, making laws for trained lawyers((the judiciary) to interpret 

PRESIDENCY 
We must devolve power from the executive to the states or regions as the case may be 

A) out of the six geo-poilitcal zones, let's experiment with a single president ably assisted by" five vice presidents "from the five remaining geo-political zones to address cry of marginalization, I mean each region in Nigeria can stand alone as an independent nation, so why don't we give everyone a say and a sense of belonging? 

B) the current" four years of two terms " is way too much, why don't we do a" five years "single term for our political office holders ? 
Anybody that cannot make an impact within five years tenure is already a failure so why dash someone eight years to waste 

INEC : 
to have a competent and credible elections,firstly we must make politics totally unattractive... Have always imagined what would happen if tell all our politicians to go ahead and become president, governors, Senators, local government chairman; without collecting salaries, how many of them would still come and tell us they want to serve

INEC must have the option for independent candidates, I mean if someone is required to pay as much as 5 million Naira to buy a party form for gubernatorial election, how do we expect such individual not to steal and recover his money 

C) once it approaches time for elections; every political office holder, from president to local government chairman should resign from office three months to election date and a caretaker interim leaders be appointed to serve for the period of election so as to avoid the "power of incumbency" which has bedeviled our polity, that is how it is presently done in Sri Lanka 

* MINISTERIAL CONDUCT 
No public officials, especially ministers should be allowed to send their wards abroad for studies (they will be forced to modernize education system) 

No public officials be allowed to use generator as alternative power source (no choice but to make our epileptic power work) 

* ECONOMY 

Stop every exploration of crude oil and focus on human capital development.. Invest in ICT, the nation of Isreal is making more than Twenty billion dollars annually from technology driven start-ups, second only to the Silicone Valley in the US while the likes of oil rich Saudi Arabia is struggling to restructure it economy due to heavy drop in crude oil prices 

We need to build at least one Mega City for each geo-political zone; that was the initial plan between world Bank and federal government, which obviously started with Lagos but currently no one knows what happened to Ibadan, Enugu and Kano that were supposed to commence after Lagos 
That is the only way we can address over dependence on Lagos with unbearable "rural urban" drift 
With the rate of wide economic gap between the North and the South, am actually scared we don't become like North Korean /South Korea example.. The South has built and modernized it economy but the North Koreans have become a constant terror treat, always threatening the South with missile and Even Nuclear weapons, it already happening with BOKO HARAM ... 

So for our economic managers, it behooves on them to implement an all inclusive, all in compassing economic policy so that Lagos doesn't become a center of excellence while the rest of the nation wallow in poverty 

RAILWAY TRANSPORTATION 
Total overhaul of our Railway system, with speed train instead of the Locomotive train currently on ground, I mean someone should be able to live in Ibadan and be coming to work in Lagos on board a train that would spend nothing more than 1hr/30 minutes to two hours 

* INDUSTRY 
Every Geo-political zone should have a FREE TRADE EXPORT PROCESSING ZONE that is not based on politics but purely on comparative advantage, to avoid the type of "AJAOKUTA EXPERIENCE" 

* POWER GENERATION :

Every state should set a target of nothing less than 1, 000 MEGA WATTS of electricity generation, within a five years meticulous planning- starting with yearly 200MEGA WATTS, with that in less than ten years we have more than 30, 000, MEGA WATTS from 36 states... This is no rocket science naa

**We Danites try to see people as human beings, as individuals, not groups or tribes. We are too big to be just tribe. We see ourselves as human beings, as black people, as Africans, as NIGERIANS, then, way down the list, tribe.
**We make posts against tribal bigotry and hatred and posts supporting detribalization and unity of Nigeria. While seeking solutions for her innumerable problems, we encourage love for our beloved country, Nigeria. We encourage inter-tribal connections and cooperation.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Join our email list as soon as you can by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com
Re: Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hi
I am a Nigerian Nationalist, yes. I put my country before ethnicity, yes. But I'm not on Nairaland to discuss politics. I do make comments when
I feel the need to but its not the most interesting topic to me. People I interact with most are from the religion section. And I keep missing mentions just because I am REPEATEDLY mentioned by you and the others- WetinCosignMe , GenBuhari, in EVERY SINGLE POST YOU MAKE. I don't know why you keep ignoring my request to be removed from that list. I've sent emails, I've mentioned you all but no response. Please, PLEASE, take me off of that list and give me a fresh breath of air in my mentions. Thank you.
Re: Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by ameri9ja: 1:35am On Sep 17, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Hi
I am a Nigerian Nationalist, yes. I put my country before ethnicity, yes. But I'm not on Nairaland to discuss politics. I do make comments when
I feel the need to but its not the most interesting topic to me. People I interact with most are from the religion section. And I keep missing mentions just because I am REPEATEDLY mentioned by you and the others- WetinCosignMe , GenBuhari, in EVERY SINGLE POST YOU MAKE. I don't know why you keep ignoring my request to be removed from that list. I've sent emails, I've mentioned you all but no response. Please, PLEASE, take me off of that list and give me a fresh breath of air in my mentions. Thank you.

Very serious apologies. This is the first time this is being brought to my own attention.

ALL DANITES, PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK. MAKE SURE ANONYNYMOUS OR ANYTHING CLOSE TO IT DOES NOT APPEAR ON THE LIST.

GenBuhari and Wetinconsignme please take special note!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 17, 2017
Noted
ameri9ja:

Very serious apologies. This is the first time this is being brought to my own attention.

ALL DANITES, PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK. MAKE SURE ANONYNYMOUS OR ANYTHING CLOSE TO IT DOES NOT APPEAR ON THE LIST.

1 Like

Re: Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by ameri9ja: 1:56am On Sep 17, 2017
GenBuhari:
Nobody is clear what restructuring entails yet there is an apparent clamour and I see a sinister agenda from imperialists for this clamour.

We already have system where power for governance is given to governors. What more do those calling for restructuring want?

That is a reason I doubt the sudden agitation for Biafra is anything other than an imperialist conspiracy and not from grass roots.

We Igbos are arguably the most detribalised One Nigeria proponents on the country. That is reason we travel out to other regions to live and trade more than any other group.

My view is the only thing restructuring I.e further weakening of central govt is going to achieve is to effectively produce 36 or less weak insignificant nation states.

We saw how both the Soviet Union and Yugoslavia, restructured to a union on semi-independent states but eventually what happened in both cases was total break up with most of the resultant smaller nation state no better off than before balkanisation.

Imagine our criminal constitution that allows our exploitation and criminal looting to remain in place whilst our criminal imperialist controlled politicians rush to restructure .

It would not end well.

Thanks, General, for taking the time.
Well, it is obvious we copied the US system of govt. Let's at least copy it well. They have state and local police. We can at least start with that - Nigerian Police being nothing worth holding unto. The cities, which is what is closest to people, have mayors. These mayors, in some cases, are more powerful than governors and senators, being closest to the people. We can have all our cities elect mayors who have their own police force and controls everything about the city. They deal close to the people, leaving the governors free to deal with peripheral and interstate stuff.
The presidency should focus almost entirely on international and military stuff.

These are just a start.
So, yes, there is a need for restructuring.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Join our email list as soon as you can by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com

2 Likes

Re: Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by Nobody: 2:36am On Sep 17, 2017
If that is what restructuring entails then it call could be written into the constitution. Mayor and another layer could increase cost of governance. Because we copied American system does not mean it is best system for Nigeria.

Personally would love us to adopt Abacha's 1995 draft constitution jettisoned by Thief Obasanjo in 1999 for our current criminal constitution.

Well crafted constitution that addresses all the grievances of all groups in the country is all that is needed.
ameri9ja:

Thanks, General, for taking the time.
Well, it is obvious we copied the US system of govt. Let's at least copy it well. They have state and local police. We can at least start with that - Nigerian Police being nothing worth holding unto. The cities, which is what is closest to people, have mayors. These mayors, in some cases, are more powerful than governors and senators, being closest to the people. We can have all our cities elect mayors who have their own police force and controls everything about the city. They deal close to the people, leaving the governors free to deal with peripheral and interstate stuff.
The presidency should focus almost entirely on international and military stuff.

These are just a start.
So, yes, there is a need for restructuring.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Re: Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by Nobody: 2:54am On Sep 17, 2017
I have decided to remove to the moniker rossikki as he seems to make tribalistic posts.
Caseless is on probation

We support One Nigeria and oppose any form of secession.

DANites are duty bound to
a) Make posts to challenge tribal bigotry,

b) Make posts to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,

c) Support other DANite on threads by quoting, liking and sharing sharing their posts.

d) Identify new moniker to be added to members list

e) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page by clicking on a DANite's moniker or go to url: Nairaland.com/<moniker>

f) Avoid quoting tribalists, secessionists and debating
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, caseless, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.

To join our email list send email wetinconsignme@asia.com.

If you want to become a Danite, indicate your interest and you would be added to list by an active established member.
Re: Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by WetinConsignMe: 7:16am On Sep 17, 2017
ameri9ja:

Well noted.
He emailed me while I was banned. I emailed him back telling him that I was banned. After my ban I was caught
up and forgot all about him. But I'll make sure he's not on the list from now
Re: Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by 400billionman: 9:16am On Sep 17, 2017
Do you want to be labelled a terrorist ?

Does the Nigerian government support restructuring ?

1 Share

Re: Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by ameri9ja: 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
GenBuhari:
I have decided to remove to the moniker rossikki as he seems to make tribalistic posts.
Caseless is on probation

c) Support other DANite on threads by quoting, liking and sharing sharing their posts.

e) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page by clicking on a DANite's moniker or go to url: Nairaland.com/<moniker>

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, caseless, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.

If you want to become a Danite, indicate your interest and you would be added to list by an active established member.

That's why we should have a look at someone's profile b4 putting them on the list.
Re: Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by ameri9ja: 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
400billionman:
Do you want to be labelled a terrorist ?

Does the Nigerian government support restructuring ?

We are are in a democracy. If there are widespread calls for restructuring, the govt will have no choice.
I suspect many people haven't really given a thought to what kind of restructuring they want.
Take you, what would u like to see?
Re: Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by ameri9ja: 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

Well noted.
He emailed me while I was banned. I emailed him back telling him that I was banned. After my ban I was caught
up and forgot all about him. But I'll make sure he's not on the list from now

FOLKS LET'S BE HIGHLY SELECTIVE AS TO HOW WE USE THE LIST SO PEOPLE'S MENTIONS DON'T GET CLOGGED.

You should have told me in email. I could've removed him myself.

So what's your take on the topic at hand? What would u like to see?
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Re: Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by ameri9ja: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
GenBuhari:
Caseless is on probation

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

General, I know you mean well and I'm really honoured, but could you please remove the part that says:
"Formed in August 2017 by our supreme leader Ameri9ja - a proud Igbo man."

Thanks
Re: Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ok. Duly noted
ameri9ja:

General, I know you mean well and I'm really honoured, but could you please remove the part that says:
"Formed in August 2017 by our supreme leader Ameri9ja - a proud Igbo man."

Thanks

We oppose any form of secession.

DANites are duty bound to :

b) challenge agitation secession from Nigeria,

c) Support other DANites on threads by quoting, liking and sharing sharing their posts.

d) Identify new moniker to be added to DAN members list

e) Follow all other Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page by clicking on a DANite's moniker or go to url: Nairaland.com/<moniker>

f) Avoid quoting tribalists, secessionists and protracted debating with them.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, caseless winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
DANites please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.

If you want to become a Danite, simply indicate your interest.
Re: Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by 400billionman: 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
ameri9ja:

We are are in a democracy. If there are widespread calls for restructuring, the govt will have no choice.
I suspect many people haven't really given a thought to what kind of restructuring they want.
Take you, what would u like to see?

I don't care to see nothing.

The bad people in this country compared with good ones is in a ratio of 10 : 1.

Illiterate, uncivilized, tribalistic, hateful, unmannered, cheating lots. These set of YOUTHS cannot vote a decent leader into power. Why ?

They cannot even recognize a decent leader.

I used the word YOUTH, because at least 70% of our voting population are aged 18 to 40. And they radiate the negative tendencies i mentioned earlier. People cannot rise above their mental tendencies..

Don't joke with what I said earlier, people pushing for restructuring may be labelled terrorists or slammed with HATE SPEECH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by ameri9ja: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
GenBuhari:
Ok. Duly noted ____.

I have removed the rossikki guy
Re: Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by ameri9ja: 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
400billionman:

I don't care to see nothing.

The bad people in this country compared with good ones is in a ratio of 10 : 1.

Illiterate, uncivilized, tribalistic, hateful, unmannered, cheating lots. These set of YOUTHS cannot vote a decent leader into power. Why ?

They cannot even recognize a decent leader.

I used the word YOUTH, because at least 70% of our voting population are aged 18 to 40. And they radiate the negative tendencies i mentioned earlier. People cannot rise above their mental tendencies..

Don't joke with what I said earlier, people pushing for restructuring may be labelled terrorists or slammed with HATE SPEECH.

You have a point but change occurs incrementally. You won't notice anything at first then one day u wake up and things are totally different. That's why it's important to do the little u can. It may have ripple effects u never imagined.
Ipob was labelled a terrorist group because they had BSS and were threatening to burn the country down. And they really were into hate speech. No one would be labeled anything for advocating restructuring. Heck, that's all some people do all day long.
Re: Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
I always look at their profile, but sometimes one or two may still surprise you.
ameri9ja:

That's why we should have a look at someone's profile b4 putting them on the list.
Re: Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by ameri9ja: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
GenBuhari:
If that is what restructuring entails then it call could be written into the constitution. Mayor and another layer could increase cost of governance. Because we copied American system does not mean it is best system for Nigeria.

Personally would love us to adopt Abacha's 1995 draft constitution jettisoned by Thief Obasanjo in 1999 for our current criminal constitution.

Well crafted constitution that addresses all the grievances of all groups in the country is all that is needed.

The thing is we copied the worst parts of the American system, ignoring the underlying structure that makes the system work. Why do you think Trump is finding it so difficult implementing his agenda. Because there are REAL checks and balances and all sorts of outside interests constraining the presidency.
He dare not even think of being gone from the country for 3 weeks. Yet America is constantly tweeking their system, restructuring. So should Nigeria.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Re: Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Furthermore IPOB were not labeled terrorists because they advocated secession.

They were labelled terrorists because, their threats of war.

Their implied threats of violence illegally declaring "No election will hold"

Their illegal "sit at home" declaration without discussion or consensus, has implied violent enforcement behind its message.

Their abuse and insult of other tribes and talk of violence or implied killings.

There is increasingly the general impression being put out by presumably IPOB, that they are so fanaticat that it would be unsafe for anybody to openly challenge or oppose their agitation.

All this adds up to creation of an atmosphere of insecurity, intimidation and fear, which is the objective of terrorism.
ameri9ja:

You have a point but change occurs incrementally. You won't notice anything at first then one day u wake up and things are totally different. That's why it's important to do the little u can. It may have ripple effects u never imagined.
Ipob was labelled a terrorist group because they had BSS and were threatening to burn the country down. And they really were into hate speech. No one would be labeled anything for advocating restructuring. Heck, that's all some people do all day long.
Re: Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by ameri9ja: 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
GenBuhari:

What's so good about Abacha's constitution. Could you please explain?
Re: Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by ameri9ja: 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
GenBuhari:
Furthermore IPOB were not labeled terrorists because they advocated secession.

They were labelled terrorists because, their threats of war.

Their implied threats of violence illegally declaring "No election will hold"

Their illegal "sit at home" declaration without discussion or consensus, has implied violent enforcement behind its message.

Their abuse and insult of other tribes and talk of violence or implied killings.

There is increasingly the general impression being put out by presumably IPOB, that they are so fanaticat that it would be unsafe for anybody to openly challenge or oppose their agitation.

All this adds up to creation of an atmosphere of insecurity, intimidation and fear, which is the objective of terrorism.

Well said
Re: Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by ameri9ja: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
"And we need people like you in DAN

I am nominating Juliearth and asunaobi to become Danites"

wetinconsignme wrote that about you two some time ago. But no one bothered to check you out and add you to the list.
Well, I am ameri9ja, founder of the movement, and I'm hereby adding you to the list. A very warm welcome to DAN to both of you!
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu, Juliearth, asunaobi
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

1 Like

Re: Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by Desyner: 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
GenBuhari:

It would not end well.
The fact that so many person are calling for it proves that it is indeed the voice of the people.
Imagine Nigeria was under you and you want the very best for Nigeria. Will you rather sustain a systed that has been hijacked by few elite in such manner that the incentive for innovation has been killed or would you restructure such system to allow the best man thrive?
I doubt you are Igbo with what you are saying.
We need to stop paying our politicians so much to drive away greedy jobbers and attract competent and sacrificial service-ready minds to the top.
Imagine a situation in Osun or Niger where a local govt with 5 cars have 50 drivers on its payroll or a case where they have 100 lab technologist/attendants on payroll but there are no function labs in sight. Those are hands that could have been productive and be overall contributors being motivated to remain parasitic and thereby killing the incentive to get things done.
We need to stop using oil money for salaries, in a private setting the moment the net income can't cover staff salaries there is restructuring that involves reorientation, lower pay or outright downsizing of workforce. In the public system the opposit is the case and some persons think we don't need restructuring cos it favours the lazy backward thinking people who think God is blessing them with easy oil money.
Re: Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by Chukazu: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
GenBuhari:

the problem adopting Abacha's constitution is the individual behind it.. that is Abacha himself.

you can agree that his name and legacies do not resonate any goodwill among Nigerian .
so the foundation of such is already "dead on arrival "

you know the saying..."you don't trust an unclad man offering you cloth" undecided
Re: Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by ameri9ja: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
dabiton wrote:

I am a Danite at heart and will appreciate the opportunity to continue in unity with my fellow Danites!

Well, dabiton, having perused your profile, I want to offer you a hearthy welcome to DAN!

Feel free to use the Danist list to broadcast your views and opinions as long as they don't contradict DAN core values.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu, Juliearth, asunaobi, dabiton
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Join our email list as soon as you can by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com.
Re: Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by ameri9ja: 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
Chukazu:

the problem adopting Abacha's constitution is the individual behind it.. that is Abacha himself.

you can agree that his name and legacies do not resonate any goodwill among Nigerian .
so the foundation of such is already "dead on arrival "

you know the saying..."you don't trust an unclad man offering you cloth" undecided

I have to admit you have a very serious point.
I can't imagine Nigerians being happy with a constitution written by Abacha, even if it is the best ever written.
Re: Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by WetinConsignMe: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
pesuzok wrote:

"Really, can somebody tell me what they hope to achieve from this dialogue?

NK wants Biafra or referendum, or death, what do you want the FG to dialogue about.

Is it that the FG will ask him to stop the agitation in exchange for what exactly.

Nigerians like rhetoric a lot, the same way everybody is saying restructuring but nobody explaining the kind of restructuring they are talking about"

That's what we r discussing here Mr. pesuzok.
Let's hear your two cents worth.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu, Juliearth, asunaobi, dabiton
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Re: Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by WetinConsignMe: 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
ameri9ja:
Hello everyone,
------------------------

POLITICAL REALIGNMENT 

PRESIDENCY 

INEC : 

* MINISTERIAL CONDUCT 

* ECONOMY 

RAILWAY TRANSPORTATION 

* INDUSTRY 

* POWER GENERATION :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
What would I like to see? For starters I think the OP has some good ideas. I especially like his idea of scrapping the national assembly and making it voluntary so none of them is paid. Infact I think we should extend it to the presidency grin
But as for.going to law school, op does it mean to be a legislator u must be a lawyer? I don't think so. That's why they have aids and legal aids.
I agree with him power should be devolved to the states. But exactly how,?
I think one term limit.is tricky. What incentive.do.they have to perform well if they know.they wont be facing voters again
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu, Juliearth, asunaobi, dabiton
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Re: Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by WetinConsignMe: 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
Desyner:
The fact that so many person are calling for it proves that it is indeed the voice of the people.
Imagine Nigeria was under you and you want the very best for Nigeria. Will you rather sustain a systed that has been hijacked by few elite in such manner that the incentive for innovation has been killed or would you restructure such system to allow the best man thrive?
I doubt you are Igbo with what you are saying.
We need to stop paying our politicians so much to drive away greedy jobbers and attract competent and sacrificial service-ready minds to the top.
Imagine a situation in Osun or Niger where a local govt with 5 cars have 50 drivers on its payroll or a case where they have 100 lab technologist/attendants on payroll but there are no function labs in sight. Those are hands that could have been productive and be overall contributors being motivated to remain parasitic and thereby killing the incentive to get things done.
We need to stop using oil money for salaries, in a private setting the moment the net income can't cover staff salaries there is restructuring that involves reorientation, lower pay or outright downsizing of workforce. In the public system the opposit is the case and some persons think we don't need restructuring cos it favours the lazy backward thinking people who think God is blessing them with easy oil money.

Yeah, General, he is right. You sound almost like a political insider benefitting from the current structure of things, It is understandable being against secession, buf being against restructuring ??
Re: Danites: Restructuring - What Are Your Ideas? by Chukazu: 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

What would I like to see? For starters I think the OP has some good ideas. I especially like his idea of scrapping the national assembly and making it voluntary so none of them is paid. Infact I think we should extend it to the presidency grin
But as for.going to law school, op does it mean to be a legislator u must be a lawyer? I don't think so. That's why they have aids and legal aids.
I agree with him power should be devolved to the states. But exactly how,?
I think one term limit.is tricky. What incentive.do.they have to perform well if they know.they wont be facing voters again
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

as for going to the law schools, why should some1 who knows nothing about law be the one making laws and the very judiciary who with judges of many years of experience now be the ones interpreting the lawsundecided ?

talking of their aids, if the master is Brain-dead ,how can the so called aid be of use?

on single term ...if the elected office holders are not making tangible impact within eight years of an administration, why not cut Short?

the serious ones would perform creditably well, while the crooks will remain clueless.

in fact there is a saying that political office holders in Nigeria only do "just enough" first term so as to win a second term,at which they now gloat and become redundant through the second term.

Five years single term is more enough, there are countries with such systems doing better than us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let's Take The Protest To South East / The Nigerian Army Did NOT Kill Protesters In Lekki. Amnesty International LIED. / The Truth About South East Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.