Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . (4749 Views)

Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. / Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Boboribo: 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2010
I met her in the church - where else? It was then fashionable to get the right one there. Not anymore though. Studied her for about 4 months before I proposed - through the Pastor. The rule is that the Pastor gets to know before the babe. We've been on since then and will be on till death do us part.
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by netotse(m): 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2010
Boboribo:

I met her in the church - where else? It was then fashionable to get the right one there. Not anymore though. Studied her for about 4 months before I proposed - through the Pastor. The rule is that the Pastor gets to know before the babe. We've been on since then and will be on till death do us part.
the rule was i'm eyeing one girl in my church now, but that your four months take style long o. . .i'm thinking two years. . .lol
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Boboribo: 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2010
She was not even aware I was into her. That is the best way to prayerfully get a virtuous woman or any woman at that.
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by netotse(m): 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2010
i get ur point, the one i'm eyeing told me she loves me like a brother a couple of weeks back. . .man that was not funny at all o, i almost said 'what kind of stupid love is that' grin
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 17, 2010
FOR BOTH GENDERS

How long did you date for?

WOMEN

Where did you meet him and how and where did he propose?

MEN

Where did you meet her and how did she react when you popped the "will you marry me "question?

Where is osisi, chaircover, outstrip and co, oya come share

Well *giggles*, me and my boo just got married about a year ago. kiss kiss kiss kiss

We dated for a FEW months. . . . . we became sure of each other one special night, I can remember it like yest.

I met him at church, he was one of the ushers. . . . came to my section, looked me str8 in the eye while asking for tithe. . . . . kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by netotse(m): 12:30am On Mar 18, 2010
FL Gators:

Well *giggles*, me and my boo just got married about a year ago. kiss kiss kiss kiss

We dated for a FEW months. . . . . we became sure of each other one special night, I can remember it like yest.

I met him at church, he was one of the ushers. . . . came to my section, looked me str8 in the eye while asking for tithe. . . . . kiss kiss kiss
shut up jor. . .who're u selling dodo to?

for those that are interested FL is in the market, interested bidders should apply within!
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 18, 2010
Ehrrrm, where is my hubby seun to come and ban you sef. . . .
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by netotse(m): 12:54am On Mar 18, 2010
FL Gators:

Ehrrrm, where is my hubby seun to come and ban you sef. . . .
seun knows who's in charge now. . .if im get mind make im come now. . .'na me be the don juan of this crepe'

@interested candidates
i'm feeling nice. . .20% discount

[size=4pt]p.s.
it's not me and you that are going to derail amebo's thread o[/size]
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 18, 2010
See insult.

[size=3pt]lol na u she go come after. Finding a hiding spot.[/size]
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by nnemak(m): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2010
brb,
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Fhemmmy: 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Nice one to read . . . will be back, I have missed much on family section oh
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by dayokanu(m): 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2010
Dem papa dey owe me money.

And he offered all his daughters as payment.

That was how I ended up with 4 wives all sisters
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by nnemak(m): 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2010
^^^^^LOL, i hope they are still with you
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2011
cool
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by obowunmi(m): 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2011
I met her in the bathroom stall at central bank and we've been together since then.
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by sleekflexy(f): 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2011
Interesting thread!
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by OAM4J: 4:18am On Feb 17, 2011
Interesting thread!

OK, let me share mine. . .

It was on my friend's wedding, I was among the groom's men and my girlfriend of 3yrs was the chief bridesmaid, then came the time for me to give a toast to the new couple. . . I told the story of how the couple met and how they fought all challenges and obstacles to be together and how they are made for each other from heaven. . . it was an highly emotional speech and everyone was moved to tears and toasted to a beautiful future for my friend and his wife,  Just when the people were about to drop their wine glasses, I sought their indulgence for few minutes, then told them about a young lady that captured my heart and how I believe she is made in heaven for me, and right in front of all I asked my girlfriend to marry me. . . with so much tears in her eyes she said 'Yes' then came the moment for me to put a ring on her finger. . . oops! I have not bought any ring sad, and of course no marriage followed. sad cry grin
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Nobody: 4:30am On Feb 17, 2011
'Course you never bought me a ring sad cry

Wow if what you typed up there is true(cos person no dey know when you dey serious and when you dey joke angry angry ) it was quite touching and sweet
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Nobody: 4:32am On Feb 17, 2011
Lol where is ifyalways sef? How did Mr A. . . . .   propose? this one wey you never post, e be like say the dude was the hero that crossed the ocean and brought the moon for you cheesy cheesy
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by 197(f): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2011
I wanna disrupt this meeting

Im looking for jennykadry has anyone seen her!! angry angry

BTW whats happening here~
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by ifyalways(f): 10:08am On Feb 17, 2011
jennykadry:

Lol where is ifyalways sef? How did Mr A. . . . .   propose? this one wey you never post, e be like say the dude was the hero that crossed the ocean and brought the moon for you cheesy cheesy
lolz.
When he saw a baby bump,thought abt my black-belt brothers,giant dad and Mountain of fire prayer warrior mum,no one told him to start thinking abt proposal.
The real proposal came after a good nights work followed by a well prepared akpu na ofe onugbo,he rubbed his belly roundly,smiled affectionately and said "Nne biko gi na nri gi atoka,a choro m i buru gi wholesale" . . .the rest they say is history  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 17, 2011
^^LMAO , afraid hold the guy grin grin

You sef,see as you put the guy for tight corner.The dude was surrounded by spiritual, physical and psychological warriors

What a traditional way to propose, very economical guy grin no need for fancy restaurant grin
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Busybody2(f): 4:03am On Feb 18, 2011
Met him on some IT course, was a pest who used to bug the hell outta my life, drifted apart (thank God), bumped into him at a shopping mall, his words "so your boyfriend has dumped you eh", I was like huh, and he said "well i called you sometimes ago and your exact words were "don't you ever ever call my phone again in your life, I have a boyfriend whom I am in love with" shocked I felt so bad, finally summoned the courage to look at his face, and was like wow, and then i looked at his face again, and then again, and then again, and then again, and i thought to myself "damn i must have been mad to let such go, dang where did I leave my brain" . . . embarassed

Jumped at the chance when he asked me on a date (naturally), hooked, clicked, gelled . . . eventually, the bush guy proposed by going down on both knees and I couldn't help rolling on the floor laughing till I forgot to say yes grin I am not the average conventional Naija type, so eventually sha got married in Sin City, Vegas, but I have since seen the light and have stopped living life in the fast lane and I am now on the straight and narrow, so a tame official renewal of vow is in the offing, [s]and no Elvis Prestley is not welcome this time [/s] cheesy
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by denzel2009: 11:29am On Feb 18, 2011
I met her at a strip club and it was mutual love at first sight. Popped the question when she was hanging upside down on the pole and she lost control and the rest is history.
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2011
ifyalways:

l
The real proposal came after a good nights work

Please explain cool

@BB
grin grin grin grin The reason why my mum always told us then to watch what we say to men before we chase the right one. I remember how my mum dragged my ears because she found me wearing a ring when I was 16 embarassed see me thinking my mum would be happy that I am trying to chase men off not knowing that she was going to get pissed off, told me to learn how to say "no" to a man without telling lies embarassed

Vegas? did your family members attend too?

The last I heard of CC,she was going for the proper wedding in her Invisible x5 and outstrip is still hoping that she will do a second wedding in Europe whilst watching goats, although her husband would rather have the wedding in a naija village with goats surrounding them as opposed to Europe.

Don't tell them I told you anything, I was sworn to secrecy , cross my heart and hope to die live embarassed
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 18, 2011
denzel2009:

I met her at a strip club and it was mutual love at first sight. Popped the question when she was hanging upside down on the pole and she lost control and the rest is history.

Oloshi grin grin
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Busybody2(f): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2011
denzel2009:

angry Have you forgotten you have married twice, and I am the latest and current wife angry How are you just gonna come and gloat about how you met Jennykadry and forget to come and wax lyrical about how you met me in my Church where I used to play 17 musical instruments and how i used to attend Church 6 times a week and was the key holder and was the first and the last person to leave Church, and how I used to be the Psalmist and the Usher and Children's section leader and Head of Protocol and how I unfailingly paid my 95% tithe without fail and . . . cry I thunk you loved me more than your ex-wife Jenny, though it is her name you are always crying out in bed for the past 3 years we have been married  cry cry 

FL Gators:

I knew it, i just knew it, my mind never tricks me, no wonder she and Sissy stopped updating the "Parental whacchummacallit thread" precisely 5 months ago angry I bet not only are they married, but they have been pregnant at least 7 times with 7 children angry Na wa oh, e pass the one cooler of rice and nkwobi, and just a half of the leg of cow, polished off with 3 crates of big Stout I go chop when I show face ni angry angry tongue
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Busybody2(f): 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2011
jennykadry:

Please explain cool

@BB
grin grin grin grin The reason why my mum always told us then to watch what we say to men before we chase the right one. I remember how my mum dragged my ears because she found me wearing a ring when I was 16 embarassed see me thinking my mum would be happy that I am trying to chase men off not knowing that she was going to get pissed off, told me to learn how to say "no" to a man without telling lies embarassed

Vegas? did your family members attend too?

The last I heard of CC,she was going for the proper wedding in her Invisible x5 and outstrip is still hoping that she will do a second wedding in Europe whilst watching goats, although her husband would rather have the wedding in a naija village with goats surrounding them as opposed to Europe.

Don't tell them I told you anything, I was sworn to secrecy , cross my heart and hope to die live embarassed

Lol.

As far as my Dad is concerned, his daughter is not married. as far as his Dad is concerned, na our own we do cheesy They have been working on reaching a compromise especially in regards to venue cos he is from a different Country and they were talking Registry, Reception party for registrty, Engagement and Introduction plus another reception party, Church Wedding and reception, and my Mum was also talking Church blessing with reception party too as a compromise cos my Papa no go ever follow me go another Country go marry me in a Church, that na the woman's Church dem dey use grin According to his Dad, that is his first born meaning dem go take for obodo Ghana and according to my Dad too, I am getting a blank check.

Me i just dey tanda dey look everyone, they berra get a strong rope to use tie me, drag me, cos that is the only way they are going to get me to come to any of those things dem dey plan, I personally don't like all that noise and attention and waste of money, so they should even be lucky they are getting me down to the registry but i am gonna put my foot down to 10 people maximum, they are welcome to our cardboard cutout for the rest of whatever they have up their sleeves. I think they have given up trying to convince me to be there (for what, mschewww) so they have stopped carrying me along cheesy Gosh how i hate all those frilly, poncey, ostentatious, karimi, notice-me, Nigerian parties, bleughhh.

CC and Outstrip don suffer for ya hand cheesy I knew the roomy X5 was for a likkle something something x-rated, y'know, they can just tell the kids they are taking the rubbish out/going to get the papers and the rest they say is history. . . grin but come oh, which one be the fascination with goats shocked Am i missing out on something i should know tongue Quick tell me now now biko, time waits for no man, let me in on it too, makojami Olugbala cheesy
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by denzel2009: 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2011
AA eeerrm BB, that was before Jenny. I still love you both anyways,its just that Jenny has been straying lately.It's not her fault though,I introduced her to swinging and she has been totally fascinated ever since. Me mind tells me its because of the schlongs.
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Busybody2(f): 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2011
denzel2009:

AA eeerrm BB, that was before Jenny. I still love you both anyways,its just that Jenny has been straying lately.It's not her fault though,I introduced her to swinging and she has been totally fascinated ever since. Me mind tells me its because of the schlongs.

Who and who are you loffings both together angry And wetin concern matter for Marthias whether she strays wander go third mainland bridge on foot angry You are with me now gaddemmit dude, your 14 foot schlonghs is all mine, mine, mine geddit grin Jenny has got OAM4J's one centimetre tri-colour all thanks to Tura bleaching cream periwinkle to play with and she is not complaining cheesy
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by denzel2009: 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2011
Busy_body:

Who and who are you loffings both together angry And wetin concern matter for Marthias whether she strays wander go third mainland bridge on foot angry You are with me now gaddemmit dude, your 14 foot schlonghs is all mine, mine, mine geddit grin
Ok your royal big_bumpa  wink kiss

Should we meet up at the usual place Dagenham Heathway?
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2011
BB this is what you've missed, all because you have been busy jumping from one d**k to the other. angry angry Intel has it that you mistakenly jumped on the mayguard's d**k in yaba. angry

I have been trying to convince him to take a trip to Europe and I told him that watching goats in the italian country side while I sip non alchoholic wine and listen to Andrea Bocelli in the distance sing me a love song would be the perfect thing. He told me that if I really wanted to see goats in the village he can just take me to a random village in Nigeria. Chai I have suffered. I need to step up my game.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-503009.32.html#msg6674206

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please What Can I Do To Take My Wife's Mind Off This Issue? / How Do I Deal With A Weak Wife... / Banned From His Wife's Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.