Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Gifty Of Bbn Shares Nude Picture And Captions "My Buisness" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Of Bbn Shares Nude Picture And Captions "My Buisness" (2363 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp / Gifty Shares Another Nude Picture On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gifty Of Bbn Shares Nude Picture And Captions "My Buisness" by Insidenaij: 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
Controversial and Ex Big Brother Africa Housemate ,Gifty shared a semi nude picture earlier today.
The Star who recently has debunk rumour made by her alleged boyfriend shared the photo with caption
"Life is sweet My page, My business"
This is not the first as she derives joy sharing her nudes

Read Related Posts via
insidenaij.com.ng

Re: Gifty Of Bbn Shares Nude Picture And Captions "My Buisness" by ibkkk(f): 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
Her nude,her business. She said it already.
Re: Gifty Of Bbn Shares Nude Picture And Captions "My Buisness" by Solomadex121(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Singer Who Is Proudly A W!tch And Anti-christ / Who Is Amina Muaddi? The Hottie Behind Asap Rocky And Rihanna’s Split / Nigerian Lady Shows Off The House She Was Married Into And Her New Mansion-video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.