Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team (22411 Views)

Lionel Messi, Ibrahimovic In FIFA 10-man Shortlist For 2019 Puskas Award(Photos) / US Female Football Team Hold Ticker Tape Parade In New York (photos) / Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by Stevengerd(m): 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Oya nairaland football team. Seun reason am we suppose get music platform. Anticipate my next single, dropping soon
Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by femi4: 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
optional1:

my love you didn't go for the training why
I was nursing an injury
Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
uzoclinton:
I "head" Seun missed lots of goals

who "nose" if you can score

3 Likes

Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by kripen(m): 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
I beg make una ask them how them take select this team, when top 9 is here...
Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by Welcomme: 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
joshawesome:
did seun played d match
Your English made him not to play.

1 Like

Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by optional1(f): 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
femi4:
I was nursing an injury

jezzz

you were nursing injury when i am here... Why didn't you tell me, why am i your galfriend if you can't tell me, so i can travel down to take care of you..

You should have told me nah..
How is your injury now, hope you fine now

1 Like

Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by femi4: 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
optional1:

jezzz

you were nursing injury when i am here... Why didn't you tell me, why am i your galfriend if you can't tell me, so i can travel down to take care of you..

You should have told me nah..
How is your injury now, hope you fine now

Better now, I didn't want to stress you because of your condition. Hope the baby is kicking grin
Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by charijee(f): 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
bqlekan:
Great report Jarus. And thanks to everyone that made it to the training yesterday. Everyone did put up a good show of sportmanship and maturity. Until next week, may God spare our lives.

And to the m'fuckers spewing gibberish bou how we look, why not get your obessed self on the pitch and see what hours of rigorous exercise does to the body. I bet you can't even show your face in reality. y'all living fake arse lives. Nairaland billionaires, paupers in reality....
Hehehe....somebody haff vex o grin....you know they always say talk is cheap, so leave them to carry on with their cheap talk cheesy

Btw, I see you right there wink

1 Like

Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by Ridwanna(m): 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
Where be the training and meeting point, cos me self wan follow join d team.
Reply ASAP @Lalastical
Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by optional1(f): 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
femi4:
Better now, I didn't want to stress you because of your condition. Hope the baby is kicking grin

what condition

If you aren't strong how will you then take us to the hospital when labour start

They are both kicking very well.. Like one is a striker and the other a defender.. That's how they are behaving down there..
Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by Jacktheripper: 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
charijee:
Hehehe....somebody haff vex o grin....you know they always say talk is cheap, so leave them to carry on with their cheap talk cheesy

Busted so you are a male u come dey form female on Nairaland
Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by femi4: 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
optional1:

what condition

If you aren't strong how will you then take us to the hospital when labour start

They are both kicking very well.. Like one is a striker and the other a defender.. That's how they are behaving down there..
Don't worry, I know your due date....I ll be available when you eventually fall into labor
Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by bqlekan(m): 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
charijee:

Abi nah...

Mind you, I'm not in the pictures tongue
Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by charijee(f): 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jacktheripper:

Busted so you are a male u come dey form female on Nairaland
Be careful with the busting so you won't bust your balls o grin.......male ke cheesy
Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
nunamyeong:

who "knows" if you can score
lol. thanks for the correction
Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by charijee(f): 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
bqlekan:

Abi nah...

Mind you, I'm not in the pictures tongue
Yes you're not....infact, you didn't go for the training tongue
Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by optional1(f): 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
femi4:
Don't worry, I know your due date....I ll be available when you eventually fall into labor

i am worried about you oh...

Btw, we won't be in this country by that time nah..
Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by vertueptime: 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
How were the players selected? I have not yet heard marginalisation
Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by Gerrard59(m): 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
vertueptime:
How were the players selected? I have not yet heard marginalisation

Voluntary. You indicate and get selected.

Kudos to the team. I sight the Oba of Career Mentoring. cool

2 Likes

Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by damoneymag(m): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
Icon4s:

Yes o. just the Lagos team.

Maybe we should even have nairaland national league. 1 team from those resident in each geopolitical zone.
I look forward to this soon.. reping north central zone....
Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by Disneylady(f): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
optional1:

where will the training take place, and also what days and time?
We don't have a coach yet oooo
Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by majamajic(m): 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
When is the next training and venue. Am back in lagos now

Am a coach / trainer.
Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by abbeyty(m): 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
nice one boys, when are they going to play yaba left football team?
Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by enemyofprogress: 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by enemyofprogress: 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
majamajic:
When is the next training and venue. Am back in lagos now

Am a coach / trainer.
of assnal fc
Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by optional1(f): 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
Disneylady:

We don't have a coach yet oooo

we don't need a coach if really we know what we are doing and what we are after...

The guys don't have a coach but they plan and choose someone to be a captain just to have a head in their team and not headless team....
Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by Disneylady(f): 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
optional1:

we don't need a coach if really we know what we are doing and what we are after...

The guys don't have a coach but they plan and choose someone to be a captain just to have a head in their team and not headless team....

You are right....but we don't have players yet, what do you propose my deputy grin
optional1:

You are right....but we don't have players yet, what do you propose my deputy
Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by Jarus(m): 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
femi4:
Why did you play with 10 men? Is there no one on bench for the injured player?

We had only one sub who had come in before the injury to the other player.
Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by femi4: 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jarus:

We had only one sun who had come in before the injury to the other player.
lol....anyway na friendly sha
Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by Jarus(m): 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
hopsydboi:
Nice one to those egbons!
My picture of jarus used to be one pot belly man in range grin Baba no wan gree for the boys oooo.. looks really fit!

At 35, I still be young man nah.

I play football 2-5 times a week.

1 Like

Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by Icon4s(m): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
damoneymag:
I look forward to this soon.. reping north central zone....

SS we belong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lampard Records The Worst Point-Per-Game of any Manager Under The Abramovich Era / Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) / NBA. . . Represent Your Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.