Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors (2366 Views)

Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) / IPOB: IPOB South Africa Present At EFF / Why We Proscribed IPOB – South-east Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by kahal29: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
The South East Governors Forum said Saturday that its Friday’s decision to proscribe the activities of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) followed its realization that Nnamdi Kanu had lost control of the group.

Besides,it said IPOB had lost focus of its original idea and had veered off into causing unnecessary tension and killing.

The result is that investors are scared from doing business in the region.

Throwing light yesterday on the forum’s decision, its chairman and Ebonyi State Governor Dave Umahi said IPOB’s activities were unduly heightening tension in the Southeast and the governors had no choice than to halt the trend.

Umahi spoke to reporters in Abakaliki.

He said tension had since eased as the proscription began to achieve the desired result.

“The activities of IPOB in the Southeast have denied us of foreign investments and it is very important that our people should understand that and should know that,” he said.

“There are things you do that you have control over and so you work about things you have control over and leave the rest that you don’t have control over.

“ Nobody wants to come to a place that is under tension that’s why we want keep pressing Hong peace.”

The governor said that based on evidence before him, soldiers did not attack IPOB last Sunday as claimed by Kanu.

On the contrary, according to him, it was IPOB members who threw bottles and stones at soldiers who were passing by Kanu’s street.

“When you start a small fire, it can go very far and become difficult to control,” he said.

“The IPOB activities were gradually getting out of control of Nnamdi Kanu.

“ Soldiers were passing when IPOB members started throwing stones and other objects at them and it sparked off the clash between the group and the military.

He narrated how an IPOB sympathizer sent out the telephone numbers of Southeast governors,Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu and others.

“And all our people could do was calling us to insult us and talk to us anyhow,” the governor fumed.

“These are people that never experienced any war in their lives.”

He said the lives of Northerners and other non indigenes in the state and the Southeast zone must be guaranteed at all times and warned that security agencies had been directed to deal decisively with anyone attempting to cause a breach of the peace.

“Our focus is how to save the life of every Nigerian.We believe in a united Nigeria. Lives of people are involved and we must not play politics with that”, he said.

“Anybody that wants to foment trouble must be crushed and I want the security agencies to beef up security around all the non-indigenes in the state and to report to me of any problem because we must maintain the peace.”

The governor asked Igbo youths to stop insulting President Muhammadu Buhari and leaders of the country.

He said that the Northern Governors will soon visit the Southeast to further ease tension in the country and promote national unity.

A similar visit to the North will be undertaken by Southeast governors.

He maintained that the majority of Igbo are opposed to secession from Nigerian and that all they want is to be treated fairly and justly in the county.

His words:”That is why we are all talking about restructuring.

“There is no part of this country that is not feeling marginalized somehow and that is why all the zones are setting up committees on restructuring.”

Umahi however noted that injustice or marginalization should not be an excuse for secession, maintaining that dialogue should be the best way to resolve and redress all differences.

On operation Egwu Eke II (Python dance II), the governor said the exercise was never targeted at IPOB but intended to curb crime, especially kidnapping and armed robbery, in the zone.

Heads of security agencies in the state and some Principal Officers of the state government attended the briefing.

http://thenationonlineng.net/kanu-has-lost-control-of-ipob-seast-governors/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by Busch: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
okay
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by devindevin2000: 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
kahal29:
[s]The South East Governors Forum said Saturday that its Friday’s decision to proscribe the activities of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) followed its realization that Nnamdi Kanu had lost control of the group.

Besides,it said IPOB had lost focus of its original idea and had veered off into causing unnecessary tension and killing.

The result is that investors are scared from doing business in the region.

Throwing light yesterday on the forum’s decision, its chairman and Ebonyi State Governor Dave Umahi said IPOB’s activities were unduly heightening tension in the Southeast and the governors had no choice than to halt the trend.

Umahi spoke to reporters in Abakaliki.

He said tension had since eased as the proscription began to achieve the desired result.

“The activities of IPOB in the Southeast have denied us of foreign investments and it is very important that our people should understand that and should know that,” he said.

“There are things you do that you have control over and so you work about things you have control over and leave the rest that you don’t have control over.

“ Nobody wants to come to a place that is under tension that’s why we want keep pressing Hong peace.”

The governor said that based on evidence before him, soldiers did not attack IPOB last Sunday as claimed by Kanu.

On the contrary,according to him,it was IPOB members who threw bottles and stones at soldiers who were passing by Kanu’s street.

“When you start a small fire, it can go very far and become difficult to control,” he said.

“The IPOB activities were gradually getting out of control of Nnamdi Kanu.

“ Soldiers were passing when IPOB members started throwing stones and other objects at them and it sparked off the clash between the group and the military.”

He narrated how an IPOB sympathizer sent out the telephone numbers of Southeast governors,Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu and others.

“And all our people could do was calling us to insult us and talk to us anyhow,” the governor fumed.

“These are people that never experienced any war in their lives.”

He said the lives of Northerners and other non indigenes in the state and the Southeast zone must be guaranteed at all times and warned that security agencies had been directed to deal decisively with anyone attempting to cause a breach of the peace.

“Our focus is how to save the life of every Nigerian.We believe in a united Nigeria. Lives of people are involved and we must not play politics with that”, he said.

“Anybody that wants to foment trouble must be crushed and I want the security agencies to beef up security around all the non-indigenes in the state and to report to me of any problem because we must maintain the peace.”

The governor asked Igbo youths to stop insulting President Muhammadu
Buhari and leaders of the country.

He said that the Northern Governors will soon visit the Southeast to further ease tension in the country and promote national unity.

A similar visit to the North will be undertaken by Southeast governors.

He maintained that the majority of Igbo are opposed to secession from Nigerian and that all they want is to be treated fairly and justly in the county.

His words:”That is why we are all talking about restructuring.

“There is no part of this country that is not feeling marginalized somehow and that is why all the zones are setting up committees on restructuring.”

Umahi however noted that injustice or marginalization should not be an excuse for secession, maintaining that dialogue should be the best way to resolve and redress all differences.

On operation Egwu Eke II (Python dance II), the governor said the exercise was never targeted at IPOB but intended to curb crime, especially kidnapping and armed robbery, in the zone.

Heads of security agencies in the state and some Principal Officers of the state government attended the briefing.

http://thenationonlineng.net/kanu-has-lost-control-of-ipob-seast-governors/[/s]

These are all APC paid opinion movers/shakers...they are over 20 of them on Nairaland posting all kinds of mind-control threads on Biafraa in hopes of convincing IPOB/Biafraans to abandon Biafraa. If verified news or criticism of murder of IPOB threads are opened, they jump in and start saying "nonsense", "it's a lie" "IPOB stop playing victim mentality", e.t.c., all to sway opinion against IPOB or make other Nigerians to not to believe what is happening to them.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by ucnwafor(m): 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ok naw
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by GavelSlam: 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
The rabid dog has been hung out to dry.

So those miscreants got hold of their executives numbers and started insulting them, very good.

They themselves were relying on the dissent of their wards as bargaining chips until they got stung .

Lastly, are they only just realising that investors have been avoiding the east like the plague?

I guess they must have been looking at the Dangote refinery, Olams processing plants etc. While Ugwu was losing value in the international market.

Oh I forgot, we have a lot of swimming talents amongst those miscreants, government should try to tap into this ample resource.

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by devindevin2000: 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
electricdangers:

You have been cursed to post irrelevant pics all over the forum, may you be cured in 50 years time. Lol

I bet I'm spoiling your business and you won't get paid as they promised you. How much did APC promise to pay you to do this dirty, evil job? You have no sense of dignity as a human being. All you do morning to night is lie, lie and lie, create fake upon fake threads on IPOB while they are being massacred yet you pretend they are your fellow countrymen? Where is your conscience as a human being? I'm not a member of IPOB but it's our job to report facts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by omenka(m): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
Kanu, just look for some nice quiet island and enjoy the rest of your life spending the money you conned unsuspecting biafrans out of.

That should be your best move now.

First, you ditched your comrades in jail.

Next, you ditched BSS.

And then the whole IPOB structure.

Such a damn pity.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by Samusu(m): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
WHATS NEXT
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by Ninethmare: 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
The war just started
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by maclatunji: 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2017

-Ebonyi State Governor Dave Umahi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by morbeta(m): 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
He who the gods wants to destroy, the firstly make him blind. That's kanu's case.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by Throwback: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
devindevin2000:

These are all APC paid opinion movers/shakers...they are over 20 of them on Nairaland posting all kinds of mind-control threads on Biafraa in hopes of convincing IPOB/Biafraans to abandon Biafraa. If verified news or criticism of murder of IPOB threads are opened, they jump in and start saying "nonsense", "it's a lie" "IPOB stop playing victim mentality", e.t.c., all to sway opinion against IPOB or make other Nigerians to not to believe what is happening to them.

All you have been doing for the past few days is spreading propaganda and urging others to remain confrontational towards the legitimate Nigerian state.

Yet you have not posted your pictures showing you in the thick of the events, or participating in the IPOB mudpool Olympics.

Anyway, you have the below warning to console you on the way to the afterlife if you are one of the brave ones.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by UduMgbo1: 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
[quote or=electricdangers post=60531146]

You have been cursed to post irrelevant pics all over the forum, may you be cured in 50 years time. Lol[/quote]e pepper am well well
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by UduMgbo1: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
all I see are unity begging bastards vagabonds hopeless charlatans
thunder fire all of them

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by kahal29: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
omenka:
Kanu, just look for some nice quiet island and enjoy the rest of your life spending the money you conned unsuspecting biafrans out of.

That should be your best move now.

First, you ditched your comrades in jail.

Next, you ditched BSS.

And then the whole IPOB structure.

Such a damn pity.

I dey tell you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by FemiFimile: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
While the world are coming together decisively Afonja are writing trash.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by Paperwhite(m): 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Rather It's these bunch of ass-licking governor who could not look @ the the born-to-rule clique to tell them the truth that have lost control of their senses.Posterity will never forgive you all.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
The governor is on point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by electricdangers: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
UduMgbo1:
e pepper am well well

I dont waste my time on jobless kids, go play with your mates at the kiddies section.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by tooth4tooth: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
Funny enough El Rufai and Ambode are still waiting to host him in Kaduna and Lagos respectively, on his proposed visit. The duo already arranged glamorous bouquet in his honour grin But lily-livered Emperor Nnamdi Kanu chose Isiala Ngwa evil forest instead grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by UduMgbo1: 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
electricdangers:

I dont waste my time on jobless kids, go play with your mates at the kiddies section.
me too I don't waste my time on hopeless vagabonds and product of dogs sperm

now go and play at clownies section

ritababe my love come ka anyi puo joor

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by electricdangers: 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
UduMgbo1:
me too I don't waste my time on hopeless vagabonds and product of dogs sperm

now go and play at clownies section

ritababe my love come ka anyi puo joor

Coming from a pathetic armed robber that sell stolen laptops and phones in Onitsha. Your ugly pics is everywhere and you cant even feed well. What a shame

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by ritababe(f): 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Funny enough El Rufai and Ambode are still waiting to host him in Kaduna and Lagos respectively. The duo already arranged glamorous bouquet in his honour grin But lily-livered Emperor Nnamdi Kanu chose Isiala Ngwa evil forest instead grin

I think he is still inside the bunker.

we are missing him please somebody should tell him that python has finished dancing and buhari has left town let him come and continue his own dance till buhari return.
His children (ipob/terrorist) are waiting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by capatainrambo: 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
bunch of fuckers especially that useless ikpeazu with his akpu head

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by mayorchelsea(m): 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
The dumbest thing to do on nairaland is to quote a very lengthy article and then type a stupid single sentence as reply after striking the write-up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by tsdarkside(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
Samusu:
WHATS NEXT

whats next......hahahahahahaha... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by DrGoodman: 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
The governors, do they have control of the masses?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by DrGoodman: 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

whats next......hahahahahahaha... grin grin

Nothing else but Urhobos continued servitude to the north.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by otitokoroleti: 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
maclatunji:

-Ebonyi State Governor Dave Umahi
maclatunjideen my yoruba muslim brother who will never condemn fulani vampire

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mention Three Buhari’s Projects, Collect N500,000 – PDP Tells Nigerians, APC / See This Obvious Mistake Made On Presidency Twitter Handle / It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.