Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,392 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

We Were Still Unable To Make It Out Of Nigeria ...nnamdi Kanu Aide-de-camp! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Were Still Unable To Make It Out Of Nigeria ...nnamdi Kanu Aide-de-camp! (630 Views)

Biafra: We Have Already Destroyed Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Presidency / BIAFRA: Igbos Are The Most Humiliated People In Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu / I Will Crumble Nigeria Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Today Despite Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Were Still Unable To Make It Out Of Nigeria ...nnamdi Kanu Aide-de-camp! by oladeebo: 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
One of assistant of Nnamdi kanu said Nnamdi kanu is still somewhere in the East "we were still somewhere in the east, am still with Nnamdi kanu, it isn't easy to get out of the east due to geographical dimension of the east in Nigeria.
we don't want to take risk we were in contact to some diplomat to help us get out of Nigeria"
...he concluded.
Re: We Were Still Unable To Make It Out Of Nigeria ...nnamdi Kanu Aide-de-camp! by Stooi76(m): 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nnamdi kanu want to run from python. You people fighting better come together and let's build one Nigeria, because the unity of Nigeria begin with you and me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Were Still Unable To Make It Out Of Nigeria ...nnamdi Kanu Aide-de-camp! by EponOjuku: 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
Isn't it Biafra or death? Why are they running away like scared puppies?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

If I Were Nnamdi Kanu / APC Is In Good Health - South-south Leaders Reply Sagay, Secondus / Biafra: What FG Should Do To Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Members - CCCN (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.