Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Story About 3 Cow - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Story About 3 Cow (338 Views)

KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) / Quacks: "I Was Specific About 3, Not All State Universities" - Prof Osodeke / Cow Goes On The Loose In Covenant University, Attacks Passers-by (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story About 3 Cow by tribalfunds(m): 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
Am glad to inform you all,my friends and fans that the drama series you're about to read marks my first drama scripting.And your critics and correction will be highly entertained.

TITLE: THE THREE COW
WRITTEN BY ARILESERE OLUWATOSIN AHMED

Abhorrence, enmity,love and respect encircle animal kingdom. Love was the must common affection among animal of the same species.
In antiquity, there were three friendly cow who travelled to the kingdom of wild animals in source for greener pasture{the three were of different race,specifically black,brown and white (BBW)}
In the jungle as the existence of the dangerous snake,munching elephant, leaping tiger and roaring lion.
The BBW were welcomed by the superior of the animal then,the heavyweight elephant. Present at the palace includes: Snake,Tiger and Lion.
#Elephant: Rooaaaaarrrr(trumpet),you are highly welcome into our arena,I hope to see great affinity from you all and I hope you will abide by the rules of our land.
#Brown_Cow:moo(in deep voice) thank you your highest, on behalf of I and my colleagues I assure you we shall abide by the rules of land.
#Snake: (hiss)you have spoken right my czar,I believe they've heard it all and I hope they affirm by the norms of the hood.
#LionsadLow growl or a loud roar)All is well.

They were feed to their fullest and entertained to their taste before the king later ordered snake to take them to the guest apartment.
TO BE CONTINUE..............

(1) (Reply)

How Reading Job Vacancies Can Help You Plot A Career Path / Construction Of Scientific Projects And Installation Of Solar Panels System / School Headlines Of This Week - Just One Click

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.