Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places (15835 Views)

How To Go About Self Publishing Ebooks On Amazon With Your Smartphone / Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by tboibamz: 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
hamlak:

Maybe it is a new requirement to have your bank info in place before publishing since Amazon
is going to phase out the cheque payment method next month. I think they want to be sure they
would be able to pay you once you publish and make a sale.

Do not let this stop you. You can sign up at www.Draft2digital.com/oke and publish to 8
different places including Amazon from there. Their system is easy to understand. Just upload
your word document and they will do the whole thing for you. Check them out.

You can start there and eventually when you sort out with Amazon, you can publish your book
with amazon directly. That way you earn more in royalty. I think it is about 10% difference if
you go through D2D, but D2D will make things easy for you.

You need to get a government issued ID as soon as possible.

Hope I answered your question.

yes you did and i am very grateful. i have registered with d2d and i am browsing through the web.

i have published with D2D. its very cool. I chose amazon also, hope i did well

i have pre enrolled with nims. i havent had the time to visit their for NIN, hope i can use that when i get it
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
tboibamz:

yes you did and i am very grateful. i have registered with d2d and i am browsing through the web.

i have published with D2D. its very cool. I chose amazon also, hope i did well

i have pre enrolled with nims. i havent had the time to visit their for NIN, hope i can use that when i get it

Congrats on taking action. Yes https://www.draft2digital.com/oke is an amazing place to publish with.
Your book is placed in almost a;ll the leading ebook publishing platforms free of charge.

Which one is NIMs? I am in Ghana and not Nigeria.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by tboibamz: 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
hamlak:

Congrats on taking action. Yes https://www.draft2digital.com/oke is an amazing place to publish with.
Your book is placed in almost a;ll the leading ebook publishing platforms free of charge.

thanks for the encouragements. here, nims is national i.d card management .....
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by tboibamz: 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
hamlak:

Hi Sir, I noticed that the book is still tagged 'NEEDS REVIEW' on amazon kindle and ibooks. others have it tagged 'SUBMITTED TO DISTRIBUTOR' and it has been published on the likes or tolino and kobo. do i need to take any actions?

secondly, how do i promote the book? it has not sold a single copy so far

the like to the book is this; https://www.books2read.com/u/3RowND please help me check it out
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 11:22am On Nov 24, 2017
tboibamz:

Hi Sir, I noticed that the book is still tagged 'NEEDS REVIEW' on amazon kindle and ibooks. others have it tagged 'SUBMITTED TO DISTRIBUTOR' and it has been published on the likes or tolino and kobo. do i need to take any actions?

secondly, how do i promote the book? it has not sold a single copy so far

the like to the book is this; https://www.books2read.com/u/3RowND please help me check it out

For those that need a review, they must be a mail from D2D telling you what the prob is. Kindle does not allow any work that is copy and paste. It must be 100% original. For Apple iTunes, you must never mention Amazon in your book. Just check for the emails. If you can not find the emails, then contact the support of D2D. You can contact them from your dashboard.

As for the sales, it is still early. Just go ahead with adding more books. Also make sure you choose up to 7 keywords while publishing the eBooks. Make sure to have a keyword in your title. This helps.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by tboibamz: 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
hamlak:

For those that need a review, they must be a mail from D2D telling you what the prob is. Kindle does not allow any work that is copy and paste. It must be 100% original. For Apple iTunes, you must never mention Amazon in your book. Just check for the emails. If you can not find the emails, then contact the support of D2D. You can contact them from your dashboard.

As for the sales, it is still early. Just go ahead with adding more books. Also make sure you choose up to 7 keywords while publishing the eBooks. Make sure to have a keyword in your title. This helps.

thanks. i did not check my mail early enough. the reason was that i used all caps for the metadata title. i have corrected that. i will update you. thanks again
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2017
tboibamz:

thanks. i did not check my mail early enough. the reason was that i used all caps for the metadata title. i have corrected that. i will update you. thanks again

You are welcome.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by Aida13: 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
(;
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
Aida13:
(;

why are you sad?

It is a new year, a new dawn. Be happy!
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by INFOTECH2: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2018
Let's keep this thread alive.
I
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 10:36am On Feb 10, 2018
INFOTECH2:
Let's keep this thread alive.
I

I hope all the people that have published their eBooks can come here
and write about their success to encourage others.

Yea, let us keep this thread alive
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by tirigbosa: 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
just found this thread now and downloaded the free book. thanks man. i'm taking action instantly.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
tirigbosa:
just found this thread now and downloaded the free book. thanks man. i'm taking action instantly.

\You are welcome. Pls take action.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by OkunrinMeta: 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
hamlak:

I hope all the people that have published their eBooks can come here
and write about their success to encourage others.

Yea, let us keep this thread alive

I published a book after reading your thread. I know i should do like 5 to 10 books before expecting results but dollar rate is a bit high to buy the writing services required and no time to write.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 10:46am On Feb 12, 2018
OkunrinMeta:

I published a book after reading your thread. I know i should do like 5 to 10 books before expecting results but dollar rate is a bit high to buy the writing services required and no time to write.

Congrats on taking action. I do not like it when people are crying, yet wont do something to bring a change. So I am happy you took ACTION.

Since you have done it once, you can do it again.

I just want to give you a recipe here. I could charge for this. I could have also sent it privately to you. But no. I am doing this to assist every Nigerian. I just want people to appreciate what I am doing even if it is free.

Use this format to do any Report / short ebook and sell on Amazon.

Format:

Let’s say you want to do a Book called “Natural Remedies for High Blood Pressure”. You have seen this doing well somewhere.

Then do an outline like below.

Title
Disclaimer
Introduction
What is high blood pressure?
What are the causes of high blood pressure?
What are Types of Blood Pressure?
What are the dangers of high blood pressure?
Natural remedies to reduce blood pressure
- Natural Remedy 1
- Natural Remedy 2
- Natural Remedy 3
Conclusion

There you have it. It does not have to be elaborate. Just writing on above will give you over 35 pages in word.doc and then 54 in Kindle.

As for the contents, Google is your friend. Just copy and paste as much as you want into your word document / book. Then rewrite in your own English. BAM, you have your book.

You can do it yourself.

It does not have to be a fat book. Just 20 pages of a word.doc will give you around 30-35 pages in Kindle. That is enough.
Any sharp guy can do something with what I just wrote.

Now I want to see who will be the first to create his / her book from what I just taught. I did not say you have to write on Blood pressure oo.
You can use this as a guide to write on any Non Fiction topic.

I have many secrets like above but I wont be sharing any more for free. It will only be for my paying Students.

Cheers.

P.s. Sorry for any typo. I just wrote this as a first draft.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by promo4(m): 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
hamlak:

Congrats on taking action. I do not like it when people are crying, yet wont do something to bring a change. So I am happy you took ACTION.

Since you have done it once, you can do it again.

I just want to give you a recipe here. I could charge for this. I could have also sent it privately to you. But no. I am doing this to assist every Nigerian. I just want people to appreciate what I am doing even if it is free.

Use this format to do any Report / short ebook and sell on Amazon.

Format:

Let’s say you want to do a Book called “Natural Remedies for High Blood Pressure”. You have seen this doing well somewhere.

Then do an outline like below.

Title
Disclaimer
Introduction
What is high blood pressure?
What are the causes of high blood pressure?
What are Types of Blood Pressure?
What are the dangers of high blood pressure?
Natural remedies to reduce blood pressure
- Natural Remedy 1
- Natural Remedy 2
- Natural Remedy 3
Conclusion

There you have it. It does not have to be elaborate. Just writing on above will give you over 35 pages in word.doc and then 54 in Kindle.

As for the contents, Google is your friend. Just copy and paste as much as you want into your word document / book. Then rewrite in your own English. BAM, you have your book.

You can do it yourself.

It does not have to be a fat book. Just 20 pages of a word.doc will give you around 30-35 pages in Kindle. That is enough.
Any sharp guy can do something with what I just wrote.

Now I want to see who will be the first to create his / her book from what I just taught. I did not say you have to write on Blood pressure oo.
You can use this as a guide to write on any Non Fiction topic.

I have many secrets like above but I wont be sharing any more for free. It will only be for my paying Students.

Cheers.

P.s. Sorry for any typo. I just wrote this as a first draft.

I sent you a mail bro...do reply me or drop your email address. Thanks
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by alter234: 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
This Thread has been so helpful in Publishing my book, @Hamlak thanks for the ebook really an eye opener
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2018
promo4:

I sent you a mail bro...do reply me or drop your email address. Thanks

I have replied you.

Thanks.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2018
alter234:
This Thread has been so helpful in Publishing my book, @Hamlak thanks for the ebook really an eye opener

Thanks My pleasure in giving back.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by Derbiee: 11:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
hamlak:

I have been writing my ebooks, but now going to outsource as I stated in my ebook. That is the way to go.

I have spent some days just reading your free ebook and i must say it's powerful but then i realized that one still need a lot of knowledge before one can start fully on Kdp. The formatting is really breaking my head o. I need help. Thanks boss
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by tboibamz: 2:58am On Feb 17, 2018
Hello Sir Hamlak,

Thanks for everything. I haven't reached out to you again because I want time have some good news to share. I have published two books and they are not doing well. I know my mistakes and I am working on the third. I believe this should change my story.

I will have to send you a mail. I think I have lost more by not contacting you since.

Thanks again.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
Derbiee:

I have spent some days just reading your free ebook and i must say it's powerful but then i realized that one still need a lot of knowledge before one can start fully on Kdp. The formatting is really breaking my head o. I need help. Thanks boss

Yes my book may not be all. But I want it motivate you into doing more. It can be a starting point

The formatting should not break you. Just learn to format a word document. Use Google. Once you have your word doc ready,
just upload that and KDP will convert it for you.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by Derbiee: 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
hamlak:

Yes my book may not be all. But I want it motivate you into doing more. It can be a starting point

The formatting should not break you. Just learn to format a word document. Use Google. Once you have your word doc ready,
Thanks alot
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by Derbiee: 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
Derbiee:
Thanks alot
Thanks alot i really i appreciate you. Is it possible to get a direct tutoring from you?
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by favome(f): 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
I just want to ask a question.

how do you get the 7 keywords to use?

Also how do you title your book, based on Keyword or based on problem the book will solve?

Lastly Do you have any book that rank on page 1 when search with a keyword?

The question are asked because am wondering how sales will come if book is not ranking well when searched with your niche keywords.

I await your reply
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by adaeze12345(f): 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
5 reasons why your book are not selling
bad description description sells your book
bad formatting eople telling you to just write in word and upload it are not your friends but your enemies creating a book without a click able toc is very very very very very very bad is
bad book covers
lack of proper profitable keyword research
filling your front matter with unnecessary things like dedication and acknowledgement which does not give buyers a peep into your book
bad grammar and spelling errors
l would help as many people that are stuck with formatting their book for a little token
most people here just rush to publish their books same thing in mk82 thread and they easily get frustrated because no sale but in truth you first few. book would not sell because you really don't know why you do the things you do
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by adaeze12345(f): 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
favome:
I just want to ask a question.

how do you get the 7 keywords to use?

Also how do you title your book, based on Keyword or based on problem the book will solve?

Lastly Do you have any book that rank on page 1 when search with a keyword?

The question are asked because am wondering how sales will come if book is not ranking well when searched with your niche keywords.

I await your reply
Amazon has changed your keywords does not necessarily need to be in your tittle or subtitle
research about power word or emotional words
try to use them in your tittle and description
to rank your book for your keywords simply get people to type your keywords into the Amazon search box locate your book and buy it.
if you can do that for 40_59 time your book would be ranked higher
Amazon has changed their algorithm lately
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by adaeze12345(f): 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
hamlak:

one bad review about formatting will send your book to an ABSR of 8000k
formatting with a click able toc does it anytime
a poorly formatted book is hard to read
all intended newbies should take NOTE
I personally have 78 books on kdp d2d so I have learnt a lot publishing
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by favome(f): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
adaeze12345:

Amazon has changed your keywords does not necessarily need to be in your tittle or subtitle
research about power word or emotional words
try to use them in your tittle and description
to rank your book for your keywords simply get people to type your keywords into the Amazon search box locate your book and buy it.
if you can do that for 40_59 time your book would be ranked higher
Amazon has changed their algorithm lately
Okay, thank you
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 8:24am On Mar 14, 2018
Derbiee:
Thanks alot i really i appreciate you. Is it possible to get a direct tutoring from you?

Yes I can offer you 1 on 1 training. But this comes with a fee. PM me and we take it from there.

Cheers.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by Derbiee: 10:02am On Mar 15, 2018
hamlak:

Yes I can offer you 1 on 1 training. But this comes with a fee. PM me and we take it from there.

Cheers.
Have sent a message to you. Pls check! Would bd expecting your response. Thanks
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by Ubongdemaga: 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
twaintoy:
With #3000 and your facebook account with over 300 friends, you can join recad media and make #400 daily. If you are interested chat me up on whatsapp 09099156830 or PM me for more info.
add me 09020606565

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Depreciates To N520 Against U.S. Dollar As Retailers Examine CBN Action / Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market / Introduction To Technology Incubation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.