Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER (9735 Views)

See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today / New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday / Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by kamtrix(m): 6:35pm On May 26, 2022
I did an online business with a company I found abroad on nairaland.
They insisted on paying me through payoneer. The money was about 40$. Even after they sent the payment, payoneer was still asking for all sorts of document verifications. They finally approved, the money took another full day for them to accept it even though they already saw it has been sent. All through this while, payoneer never put any indication that their minimum to withdraw to your Nigerian account is 50$. Now the money is there, 40$, I can't withdraw it, I can't transfer it anywhere else, and their policy is that if you close your account you lose all your money.

I just don't know what other way to get this money from them right now and it's something I really need at this time. It's just so sad. Most other online money apps are not this hard at all, I use perfect money very frequently. I just don't know what to do.
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by Onnasucs1(m): 6:37pm On May 26, 2022
Why not $10 payoneer funds and add to it to make it $100
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by kamtrix(m): 6:38pm On May 26, 2022
Onnasucs1:
Why not $10 payoneer funds and add to it to make it $100
there's no where I can get it that I know of.
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by Zidoh(m): 6:40pm On May 26, 2022
kamtrix:
I did an online business with a company I found abroad on nairaland.
They insisted on paying me through payoneer. The money was about 40$. Even after they sent the payment, payoneer was still asking for all sorts of document verifications. They finally approved, the money took another full day for them to accept it even though they already saw it has been sent. All through this while, payoneer never put any indication that their minimum to withdraw to your Nigerian account is 50$. Now the money is there, 40$, I can't withdraw it, I can't transfer it anywhere else, and their policy is that if you close your account you lose all your money.

I just don't know what other way to get this money from them right now and it's something I really need at this time. It's just so sad. Most other online money apps are not this hard at all, I use perfect money very frequently. I just don't know what to do.
Sorry about that but you should have read about them before you use their services. Except you work more up to $2k before you can send but you can withdraw you make up to $50 and above. Else you will have to refund the money back to the company and beg them to use PayPal or other method instead.
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by Onnasucs1(m): 6:43pm On May 26, 2022
kamtrix:
have you checked nairaland here? Just be careful of scammers tho.

Preferably, you can open a grey Account. Link your payoneer to it and they'll convert your funds to naira.

I have done this on kuda bank before. But it no longer works there.
I think Grey is what people use now.

I have never done it before. Maybe check youtube for a tutorial on how to do it.

1 Like

Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by RESHARPENED: 7:10pm On May 26, 2022
First of all, Payoneer didn't trick you. You just failed to read their terms. That's on you.

That said, there's a way for you to actually withdraw your funds from Payoneer since it's more than $25. I'll show you how to do that in this post.

Here are the steps:

1. Go to www.Grey.co and create an account.

2. Apply for a GBP, EURO and USD account with your ID and valid utility bill. Utility bill could also be a bank statement with an address that corresponds with the one you opened your Grey.co account.

3. Make sure you apply for ALL the 3 accounts (GBP, EURO and USD). There's a reason for that.

3. Grey.co will send you a message when the accounts are ready. Euro and GBP should be ready in a maximum of 48 hours but you'll have to wait a little longer to get the USD account.

When you get the USD account, here's what you're going to do:

1. Add the USD account details to your Payoneer profile.

2. When it asks for the country of the account, click on United States. Not Nigeria.

3. Take note of this point 'cause it's the key to everything. When you get to the field for ROUTING NUMBER, copy the ACH routing number from the USD account Grey.co gave you.

ACH, not SWIFT. If you use SWIFT, your money is GONE. That's if it even goes through in the first place.

4. If it asks for bank address, copy the US address assigned to the USD account on Grey.co.

5. Once your account is successfully added to Payoneer, withdraw your money.

6. Exchange it to Naira on Grey.co at black market rate and withdraw to your Naira bank account.

Understand that Payoneer will deduct about $3 or less to process the payment. Grey.co will also deduct 1% to receive the money. Also, Grey.co will make another little deduction to convert the money to Naira. Then another (#35) to deposit the Naira into your preferred Naira bank account.

Overall if $40 left Payoneer, expect to get the Naira equivalent of about $34 in your bank account.

Another thing to note is that, Grey.co's USD account is facing some issue at the moment. Make sure you confirm that it's fully back online before you withdraw to the USD account.

Enjoy your money!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by kamtrix(m): 7:42pm On May 26, 2022
Onnasucs1:

Preferably, you can open a grey Account. Link your payoneer to it and they'll convert your funds to naira.

I have never done it before. Maybe check youtube for a tutorial on how to do it.
thanks. I will check that out. The issue with payoneer is that they don't allow you deposit. If not I'll have deposited the extra 10$
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by kamtrix(m): 7:44pm On May 26, 2022
RESHARPENED:
First of all, Payoneer didn't trick you. You just failed to read their terms. That's on you.

That said, there's a way for you to actually withdraw your funds from Payoneer since it's more than $25. I'll show you how to do that in this post.

Here are the steps:

2. Apply for a GBP, EURO and USD account with your ID and valid utility bill. Utility bill could also be a bank statement with an address that corresponds with the one you opened your Grey.co account.

3. Make sure you apply for ALL the 3 accounts (GBP, EURO and USD). There's a reason for that.

3. Grey.co will send you a message when the accounts are ready. Euro and GBP should be ready in a maximum of 48 hours but you'll have to wait a little longer to get the USD account.

2. When it asks for the country of the account, click on United States. Not Nigeria.

3. Take note of this point 'cause it's the key to everything. When you get to the field for ROUTING NUMBER, copy the ACH routing number from the USD account Grey.co gave you.

ACH, not SWIFT. If you use SWIFT, your money is GONE. That's if it even goes through in the first place.

4. If it asks for bank address, copy the US address assigned to the USD account on Grey.co.

6. Exchange it to Naira on Grey.co at black market rate and withdraw to your Naira bank account.

Understand that Payoneer will deduct about $3 or less to process the payment. Grey.co will also deduct 1% to receive the money. Also, Grey.co will make another little deduction to convert the money to Naira. Then another (#35) to deposit the Naira into your preferred Naira bank account.

Overall if $40 left Payoneer, expect to get the Naira equivalent of about $34 in your bank account.

Another thing to note is that, Grey.co's USD account is facing some issue at the moment. Make sure you confirm that it's fully back online before you withdraw to the USD account.

Enjoy your money!
thank you so much for this explanation. I'll try it out and give feedback
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by kamtrix(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2022
RESHARPENED:

Here are the steps:

Enjoy your money!
Thanks again. I've done everything and requested for the accounts. The dollar account isn't available for requesting though. Just the EUR and GBP. Will I still be able to use any of those 2 instead?
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by RESHARPENED: 12:07pm On May 28, 2022
kamtrix:

Thanks again. I've done everything and requested for the accounts. The dollar account isn't available for requesting though. Just the EUR and GBP. Will I still be able to use any of those 2 instead?

Haven't tried using any of the accounts but feel free to try.

By the way, do you have an international passport?
If you do, you could register on Wise.com. It's a substitute for Grey.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by kamtrix(m): 12:13pm On May 28, 2022
RESHARPENED:

Haven't tried using any of the accounts but feel free to try.

By the way, do you have an international passport?
If you do, you could register on Wise.com. It's a substitute for Grey.
I tried the euro account but it didn't work. I'll try out wise.com asap. I'm really grateful
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by RESHARPENED: 11:19pm On May 28, 2022
kamtrix:
I tried the euro account but it didn't work. I'll try out wise.com asap. I'm really grateful

No problem.

If that doesn't work, just relax until Grey fix their USD account issue.
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by Bobbyjay001(m): 12:56am On May 29, 2022
Onnasucs1:

Is grey a pay medium website?
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by Bobbyjay001(m): 12:56am On May 29, 2022
kamtrix:

Pls, help me with the online business you did that you earned $40.

Help a brother please.
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:44am On May 29, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

Help a brother please.
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by lovediehatelive(m): 7:03am On May 31, 2022
RESHARPENED:

Here are the steps:

Enjoy your money!

please o.

This one grey.co isn't receiving USD payments at the monet, whats the way forward?
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by kamtrix(m): 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

Help a brother please.
write your phone number
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by kamtrix(m): 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
lovediehatelive:

please o.

This one grey.co isn't receiving USD payments at the monet, whats the way forward?

Thanks everyone. I've been able to receive it o. God gave me an idea, I checked YouTube for something similar and it worked. I contacted Payoneer customer service that I want to close down the account and collect the money, they now gave me a one time reduced limit to withdraw it all. Their dollar rate was crazy sha. 406naira per dollar at this time that dollar is 600. Thanks so much to everyone who helped

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
kamtrix:
write your phone number

Ok thanks

070 38 2 5 7 9 18

Waiting ......
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by Iamblessed07: 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
kamtrix:
write your phone number

Kindly help me too. Thanks
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by Preciousgift120(f): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
kamtrix:

Thanks everyone. I've been able to receive it o. God gave me an idea, I checked YouTube for something similar and it worked. I contacted Payoneer customer service that I want to close down the account and collect the money, they now gave me a one time reduced limit to withdraw it all. Their dollar rate was crazy sha. 406naira per dollar at this time that dollar is 600. Thanks so much to everyone who helped
Please, what exactly did you do to get your fund, l also have $40 with them for years now, without any ideal on how to withdraw.please l need your help.
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
kamtrix:
write your phone number

0 70 38 25 7 91 8
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by kamtrix(m): 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
Preciousgift120:

Please, what exactly did you do to get your fund, l also have $40 with them for years now, without any ideal on how to withdraw.please l need your help.
contact their live customer support. If you can today is better. Tell them you want to close your account and withdraw your funds. They'll take it from there
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by kamtrix(m): 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
Iamblessed07:

Kindly help me too. Thanks
phone number
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by Preciousgift120(f): 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
kamtrix:
contact their live customer support. If you can today is better. Tell them you want to close your account and withdraw your funds. They'll take it from there
Thanks alot
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by Emeraldfynest(m): 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
So after this they close your account right? Or you can still continue using it?
kamtrix:
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by samsard(m): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
Preciousgift120:

Open an account with geegpay.africa and verify. Request for US bank details and you'd be able to withdraw if it's at least $30 and change at black market rate. I'd have recommended grey.co but they're currently down.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by Zidoh(m): 8:56am On Jun 04, 2022
EXCHANGE SERVICES AVAILABLE
Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate
WhatsApp: 08088759163
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by Preciousgift120(f): 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
samsard:
Open an account with geegpay.africa and verify. Request for US bank details and you'd be able to withdraw if it's at least $30 and change at black market rate. I'd have recommended grey.co but they're currently down.
Thanks alot
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by tundebasic(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
RESHARPENED:

Here are the steps:

Enjoy your money!

1 Like

Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by tundebasic(m): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
samsard:
Re: Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER by vicahto(m): 1:51am On Jun 06, 2022
Buying Wise (Transferwise) funds @ 560/$

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Venture Capital Firms For Raising Funds In Nigeria / Sales Of Second Hand Clothes / FG Woos Chinese Investors For National Carrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.