Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

The Mistake Of Nnamdi Kanu By Kelechi Mbamnozie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mistake Of Nnamdi Kanu By Kelechi Mbamnozie (948 Views)

An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor / The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu / Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mistake Of Nnamdi Kanu By Kelechi Mbamnozie by sasquare(m): 5:05am On Sep 17, 2017
The Mistake Of Nnamdi Kanu By Kelechi Mbamnozie

puoreports.com

Sep 16, 2017 4:01 PM

Nnamdi Kanu

Kelechi Mbamnozie is an Igbo who works with the UN. Read his submission on Kanu.

Nnamdi Kanu, the acclaimed leader of IPOB was not supposed to be in any hiding, never. The fact that he is not operating openly now tells you all something, he is on the wrong side of this agitation again. The struggle for self-determination even if possible, transcends beyond an individual.

Kanu was advised to rally around the traditional and political leaders of the South. As an Igbo man, I was thought honor, respect, love, self-giving, and honesty by my parents and the community where I grew up. You cannot bring a fight inside the house, if you do, such a person is considered a fool.

When Kanu was released, he enjoyed the encomiums of the majority of Nigerians who saw the Federal Governments lawless detention as evil and unconstitutional because he never committed any crime to be locked up for 2 yrs. He was hosted by Senators and Governors, his father’s house became a Mecca of sought, he enjoyed the people’s patronage. Not until the butterfly started thinking himself a bird, the self-aggrandizement overwhelmed him so much that he declared: “there would not be any election in Anambra” and his reasons? Because Kanu said so. He brought the battle into his home.

He started receiving Genuflection as a tiny god he approved himself of, and even Senator Abaribe who was among the people that signed his bail surety couldn’t speak reason into his skull, he spoke to him, Eastern Governors and some traditional rulers spoke to him, he was too pompous to apply wisdom, humility, and honor, but he wants others to accord him the same. Now, all those people who would have stood behind him are doubtful of his intentions, so they stayed clear of him.

Now, that they have started chasing him, where will he run into? “Lack of wisdom”
Now, this is his SIN. The moment he commissioned the local army on record, posted it out on social media and spoke openly at a rally about the need to have the Biafra Secret Force, he failed from grace, he not only entered into the nest orchestrated by the Nigeria State, he ignited the article in the Constitution of Nigeria that prohibits anyone from organizing an army against the sovereignty, whether you like it or not, Nigeria is a sovereignty, Biafra is not and was never so it is not even a conquered territory.
We reached out to Kanu, advised him to be cautious and apply wisdom, he never listened, he cursed everyone who disagreed with him, we are all “Efulefu”. he cut off his communication channel with those who would have helped.

Instead of calling for the boycott of Anambra Election, even when you are not from Anambra, you could have channeled that energy to become a political force in the East, compel your followers to come out in masse and vote in the election and ensure that they elect a credible non-corrupt Governor and House Assemblies knowing that every power and politics is local, you would have scored a gigantic political WIN right there and the Federal Government will start taking you seriously.

You ensure that the same thing in Anambra is replicated it in all the South Eastern and the South Southern States, unseat all these criminal Senators, House members, Governors and let us have our own devoted people represent us for once, NO, Nnamdi was so arrogant that he forgot his culture.

Anambra of all places, the home of Azikiwe, where we have the timbers and calibers of the East, they saw his afront as an insult, just there alone, Kanu diminished his patronage among Eastern Elders who would have been his backbone. (Elders stays at watch as they send the young to battle)

In the course of my career, I have seen deaths, people who died in the face of war and the earth refused to bury them, their carcas decaying that even vultures were so full that they could not feed anymore. I have seen men, real men, rebels in the face of war, their skulls shattered, their bones and legs ripped off, some bled to their death, but among all, there is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit, hahahahaaaa, there is no prosthetic for that.

Every single information coming out of his house was fake news propaganda, that the UN did this or that was all LIE. We are here at the UN Headquarters and never a time has any issue about Biafra brought to bear in any open sessions, General Assembly, Security Council Consultations, never. But our gullible hardworking brothers whom he met at home never wanted to listen, they believed his lies. The agitation must be seen as non-violent as possible.

The flagrant disregard of any advice was appalling. In the scheme of things, you need strategists, advisers, foreign policy analysts, intel ops and lots of professionals to sit down and drive a master plan, Kanu assumed all these responsibilities and was very bad at them. So far, you can see that he is not a strategist, knows very little about building coalitions within and outside Nigeria,
I mean coalitions of friendly countries who can reason with the cause, on many occasions, he switched off his phone because he is a stubborn overlord, look at the carnage he has caused and where is he now? in hiding. There wouldn’t have been any need to hide. He should have been entering the Villa and House of Assembly, lobbying and strategizing, that’s how wise men WIN. Remember, “She stopped to Conquer”

The facebook warriors who are good at calling people names on facebook and cannot have dialogue and reason together, over to you, let your name calling continue, how many people are dead now because of Kanus irresponsible stubbornness? And among all those deaths, none of his family members are involved, now the government of Nigeria has categorized IPOB as a terrorist organization, that’s what you get when you start to organize an army, its going to be tougher for Easterners who are travelers. My advice, if you wish to travel outside Nigeria, clean up your social media platforms, you could be turned back at any point of entry because of what the Federal Govt just did.

Final words, all of you that are noise makers on social media, have you ever thought of something very covertly possible? That Nnamdi Kanu may have been paid off to quash the Biafra struggle once and for all? That all these charades were staged? hahahahahaaa, Why did he object against any good advice to go about this struggle perfectly and legitimately? He came back from the UK, was arrested by the Nigerian government that is more or like subservient to the British Lords, Ndi Igbo, wake up before the water reaches your necks.

If we fail to apply wisdom in settling our impasse, we will all perish as fools. I am not going to perish because I see things differently. I don’t wish anyone death, can we now wear our thinking cap?? Now?? I mean Now?
Igbo na ekwu si “ijiji nti ike, na eso ozu ala nmuo”, onye nwere nti, ya nuru.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mistake Of Nnamdi Kanu By Kelechi Mbamnozie by Yyeske(m): 5:14am On Sep 17, 2017
Nnamdi kanu is a confused lunatic chief swine, his meddling in Anambra election was his coffin.
We are looking for him, in his next life he should know that just one billionaire in Nnewi or Onitsha can maim him.
Where is that idiot sef?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mistake Of Nnamdi Kanu By Kelechi Mbamnozie by MediumStout(m): 5:15am On Sep 17, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a bastard.. How he managed to mobilize such crowd is a mystery to sane minds cos intelligence is far from Nnamdi Kanu. He's tactless, no superior argument as to why biafra is a better option for igbo's. All he did was to preach hatred and self-aggrandizement. Every opportunity he had with a microphone is to further self destruct. How did his gullible followers believe he can take on a federal might with propaganda? IPOB is more than a terrorist group. Their massive propaganda and lies has done severe damage to the Psyche of the average igbo youth. They have been taught to hate other Nigerias all because Kanu wants fame and money. All we want is for the army to kill Nnamdi Kanu and his useless family and followers. Their treasonous actions can make the Rwandan genocide a child's play when the north decides to retaliate. Kanu enjoyed the fame while it lasted and unfortunately he has been thrown into the island of no return. He's decline started with the ban and declaration of IPOB as a terrorist group. God bless Nigeria sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mistake Of Nnamdi Kanu By Kelechi Mbamnozie by fk001(m): 5:19am On Sep 17, 2017
Why would he hide in the first place? he should lead by example and face the NA.

Coward!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake Of Nnamdi Kanu By Kelechi Mbamnozie by kingkoboko: 5:29am On Sep 17, 2017
U'r 80% wrong. D main mistake Nnamdi Kanu made was d inauguration of d BSS & BNG. Even as a pro-Biafra myself, I knew he'd made a grievous mistake wen he made dat move.

D election-boycott move was actually pure genius. He could've followed it up wit a BOYCOTT ON BEEF 2make Fulani herdsmen & their sponsors feel d financial heat in d S.E.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mistake Of Nnamdi Kanu By Kelechi Mbamnozie by fulanmafia: 5:43am On Sep 17, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu himself was a mistake, not to talk of his actions.

Where is the raving coward now? Hiding under his mothers skirt like the gutless cretinous fraud he has always been.

Establishment of BSS & BNG + attacking the military and innocent Nigerians in Oyigbo + armed ipod touts searching for northerners in buses to kill + NK and his fathers threat to burn down Nigeria if his son is re-arrested - marked the zenith of his multitude of mistakes.

All the albino terrorist-in-chief succeeded in doing is putting innocent Ibos in the North at risk and once again spurring disgust and hatred from their hosts. I was reliably informed that no Ibo shops opened yesterday in Sokoto and you could cut the tension in the air with a knife. Information is rife about the attack on northerners in the East/burning of mosque and the video of the cutlass wielding terrorists searching for Hausa's in buses to kill is spreading like wildfire up north.

Cownu is just a clueless, cowardly, tactless & miserable failure of a swine that intended to spread his misery to as many Ibos as possible while making himself a demi-god and masquerading as a freedom fighter. Now he has gone into hiding after drenching the earth with the blood of his misguided and gullible followers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake Of Nnamdi Kanu By Kelechi Mbamnozie by ettybaba(m): 5:53am On Sep 17, 2017
fk001:
Why would he hide in the first place? he should lead by example and face the NA.

Coward!!!
You want dilector be made to swim in potopoto?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake Of Nnamdi Kanu By Kelechi Mbamnozie by BiafraMyAss(m): 5:56am On Sep 17, 2017
Kanu the coward is already regretting his actions. I pity all those parading themselves as ipob... Kanu only knows how to insult, he loves his dear life. He can't even sacrifices his poo for his town

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mistake Of Nnamdi Kanu By Kelechi Mbamnozie by mikejj(m): 5:58am On Sep 17, 2017
grin i have never read a dictionary to the end before.i think i just did.efulefu.
Re: The Mistake Of Nnamdi Kanu By Kelechi Mbamnozie by ottohan: 6:21am On Sep 17, 2017
Yyeske:
Nnamdi kanu is a confused lunatic chief swine, his meddling in Anambra election was his coffin.
We are looking for him, in his next life he should know that just one billionaire in Nnewi or Onitsha can maim him.
Where is that idiot sef?
that was actually his mistake...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake Of Nnamdi Kanu By Kelechi Mbamnozie by Yyeske(m): 6:23am On Sep 17, 2017
ottohan:
that was actually his mistake...
Exactly, he's a big fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mistake Of Nnamdi Kanu By Kelechi Mbamnozie by infohenry(m): 6:42am On Sep 17, 2017
Udo diri kwara gi my brother, we told them this guy is not intelligent and only enjoying the spotlight his insult on the president and other people brought to him, they say no that he is their messiah. A freedom fighter that worth his onion will not allow what happened in umuahia to take place. I expected Nnamdi to have come out on the arrival of the military in his compound and asked them their mission, by so doing he will neutralise them as they will never shot and all the event that followed the military invasion of the east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mistake Of Nnamdi Kanu By Kelechi Mbamnozie by AK481(m): 6:54am On Sep 17, 2017
His mistake was the BSS.

I was thinking he will use his popularity to support leaders with Biafra ideology and get them elected.

People like chidoka who tried to identify with him were abandoned.

In Scotland, for you to represent in the parliament u most be pro Scotland against the U.K.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake Of Nnamdi Kanu By Kelechi Mbamnozie by Immatex(m): 7:00am On Sep 17, 2017
Yesterday from Okigwe to Aba, no IPOB flag in sight. I searched for their flags in commuter buses, in Keke, as shirts, as mufflers, caps, shoes and could not find a single insignia of the Biafrian State.

I took my search further into the markets at Aba, last week, it was the only trending wear in the market but yesterday, like a clean sweep, it all disappeared. Not a single shop had any to sell.

Yesterday unlike same day last week, Aba was too orderly to remain Aba. It should be renamed to fit it's present state of sanity.

The Army must be commended and praised. They came to the rescue. Restored sanity in the most lawless Nigeria city. It only goes to show how low the Igbos have reduced themselves that only whips and guns can restore their sanity.

The proud Igbos have being humbled.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake Of Nnamdi Kanu By Kelechi Mbamnozie by bamite(m): 8:12am On Sep 17, 2017
Kanu had the opportunity only someone like ojukwu could boast of 50 years ago and just threw it to the dogs.

Just imagine if he had used the popularity he had immediately he was granted bail to push for credible leaders in igbo land. He would have being the youngest and most powerful king maker in Nigeria, and the envy of other ethnic groups who would have wished they had someone like him. But as it is said, pride comes before fall. It is such a pity

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Of Nnamdi Kanu By Kelechi Mbamnozie by pryme(m): 8:18am On Sep 17, 2017
Kanu thought Buhari will handle his situation with kid gloves like GEJ handled Boko Haram, by ignoring them and watching.

Well news flash: A sick Buhari is more reactive than a healthy GEJ.

Pls try again next time.
Re: The Mistake Of Nnamdi Kanu By Kelechi Mbamnozie by princemillla(m): 8:25am On Sep 17, 2017
Now I know the meaning of CHEST BEATING
Re: The Mistake Of Nnamdi Kanu By Kelechi Mbamnozie by meezynetwork(m): 8:37am On Sep 17, 2017
KANU was too pompous and proud. He is a coward. Why should he brainwash innocent Igbo youths to die in vain. The problem with we Igbos is that we are think we are wise. I have always told them learn by history not with experiencing it. You are inaugurating BSS and co in a sovereign country when u know u can't be armed, is that not foolishness? Instead of him to have channelled his popularity and mobilise his crowd to vote for pro biafras in all elections, he was busy promoting hate speech. I always disliked him from onset. He lacked wisdom and am afraid to say that a lot of our people lack wisdom by foolishly following his approach. Though am a pro biafran but we needed to get our acts together at home first by making our states a role models to other states. We should hv used our votes and protect those votes with the lives that were lost in vain. Why should we die in vain? Now what becomes of Ipob now?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Worker Resignation, NGO Gifts Him 1million NGN To Start Business / World's Most Exposed Place To Tear Gas Is In Palestine / You Must Contest – ‘189groups’ Endorse Buhari For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.