Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,349 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

‘Dear IPOB Member, Let Us All Go And Register And Get Our Pvcs Ready For 2019’ – - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Dear IPOB Member, Let Us All Go And Register And Get Our Pvcs Ready For 2019’ – (677 Views)

British IPOB Member Regains Freedom From DSS Custody After Arrest. Photos / We Will Change The Bad Change Of The APC With Our Pvcs, Esiso Tells Group / IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Dear IPOB Member, Let Us All Go And Register And Get Our Pvcs Ready For 2019’ – by sunky97: 5:16am On Sep 17, 2017
Now that the Nnamdi Kanu led IPOB movement has been declared a terror organisation, Facebook user, Dike Chidozie has a new advice for members of the movement.

According to him, ‘My dear IPOB brothers and sisters let us all go and register and get our PVCs ready for 2019. Channel our anger to the appropriate quarters with the strength of our votes (Igwebuike) .
Vote and protect our votes with the same strength , energy , passion and the desire we have for the actualization of the sovereign state of Biafra. By so doing we are creating a solid foundation for the south Eastern Nigeria. Let us channel our anger to all the south eastern governors, senators , house of Rep members, and off course the ruling party because they have all failed our generation and the recent happenings in Abia state over the past weeks has once again proved to me that we need a complete change in the administration of the Igbo nation. The sound of the pen will always remain louder than the sound of the gun. I have my own PVC do you have yours?’
http://tellmystory.com.ng/dear-ipob-member-let-us-all-go-and-register-and-get-our-pvcs-ready-for-2019-man-writes/

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear IPOB Member, Let Us All Go And Register And Get Our Pvcs Ready For 2019’ – by charleff512(m): 5:35am On Sep 17, 2017
YES O #votenotfight Will Do It
Re: ‘Dear IPOB Member, Let Us All Go And Register And Get Our Pvcs Ready For 2019’ – by 9jvirgin(m): 5:46am On Sep 17, 2017
Are you sick? Please take your medication asap.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Dear IPOB Member, Let Us All Go And Register And Get Our Pvcs Ready For 2019’ – by zionmde: 5:49am On Sep 17, 2017
All the ones u have been voting to what effect, which change? Every 4 years we hear the same line "vote and protect ur votes" U vote they call their result.
My pvc is only for identification purpose La vote la bend.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Dear IPOB Member, Let Us All Go And Register And Get Our Pvcs Ready For 2019’ – by Mynd44: 5:49am On Sep 17, 2017
Wise idea

2 Likes

Re: ‘Dear IPOB Member, Let Us All Go And Register And Get Our Pvcs Ready For 2019’ – by Timinho23: 5:54am On Sep 17, 2017
Frankly speaking, I really want the state of Biafra to be granted. because the way i see it, it looks more or less like they dont really want biafra, they just are running around an organisation perpetuating cheap blackmail to guarantee an Igbo presidency soonest.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Dear IPOB Member, Let Us All Go And Register And Get Our Pvcs Ready For 2019’ – by Nbote(m): 6:25am On Sep 17, 2017
Timinho23:
Frankly speaking, I really want the state of Biafra to be granted. because the way i see it, it looks more or less like they dont really want biafra, they just are running around an organisation perpetuating cheap blackmail to guarantee an Igbo presidency soonest.

Well if dats d way u see it then u obviously don't see well... I adviced my fellow Igbos on how dey went about d whole agitation wrongly but some blind ones termed some of us Osus and all what not. How can U b agitating when most of d renowned south Eastern Elders , leaders and groups won't openely offer support which shows how divided most of d ppl are on d issue. Now dat dey have succeeded in blacklisting demselves dey'll understand what freedem dey wasted ..
Re: ‘Dear IPOB Member, Let Us All Go And Register And Get Our Pvcs Ready For 2019’ – by LanreGH(m): 6:50am On Sep 17, 2017
I'm not sure if i am supporting ipod but what i am sure of, is that we dont have a president

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear IPOB Member, Let Us All Go And Register And Get Our Pvcs Ready For 2019’ – by LUGBE: 6:50am On Sep 17, 2017
Go with your family, we are not interested cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear IPOB Member, Let Us All Go And Register And Get Our Pvcs Ready For 2019’ – by BudeYahooCom: 6:59am On Sep 17, 2017
You've been voting for donkey years. Replacing one criiminal with bigger criminals. How body be you?

Doing the same thing and expecting a different result is defined as madness and World health organization have confirmed that most nigerians are mad. grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear IPOB Member, Let Us All Go And Register And Get Our Pvcs Ready For 2019’ – by luqmanov: 7:23am On Sep 17, 2017
it is now wey una day break abi. when kanu was pouring spit every where body been dey sweet una. you people sorry to say lack tact, organisation, intelligence and strategy. not forgetting the very important element of unity and camaraderie.

so it is now wey una want rediscover ur long rejected pvc against 2019. when other regions don finish their calculations and permutations concerning the matter.

biafra should remain an ideology as it is not physically achievable.
Re: ‘Dear IPOB Member, Let Us All Go And Register And Get Our Pvcs Ready For 2019’ – by otitokoroleti: 7:40am On Sep 17, 2017
Mynd44:
Wise idea
Bad idea if you ask me, we keep on recycling criminals crossing from one political party to the other. Tell me just one election that's free and fair where peoples vote counts.

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear IPOB Member, Let Us All Go And Register And Get Our Pvcs Ready For 2019’ – by cyril83(m): 7:45am On Sep 17, 2017
You did that in 2015, what was the result? Igbo votes can't determine the outcome of the election

2 Likes

Re: ‘Dear IPOB Member, Let Us All Go And Register And Get Our Pvcs Ready For 2019’ – by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 17, 2017
Same thing we have been telling them like forever now, that they keep abusing us.

To actuallize your dream country, you first and most importantly need the support of your leaders, only your leaders can push for referendum.
Just like scotland.
But then, they would rather put cat before the horse.

They think crying all over the internet will make fulani man grant their wishes. The same northerners that are the biggest beneficiary of one nigeria.

This is why we say, south easterners don't think or learn from the past. Emotion is everything to them.
Re: ‘Dear IPOB Member, Let Us All Go And Register And Get Our Pvcs Ready For 2019’ – by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 17, 2017
cyril83:

You did that in 2015, what was the result? Igbo votes can't determine the outcome of the election
igbo votes can determine in south east, just not whole nigeria.

Vote purely ipob in south east, from senate to local government.
Re: ‘Dear IPOB Member, Let Us All Go And Register And Get Our Pvcs Ready For 2019’ – by ROYALD(m): 8:47am On Sep 17, 2017

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To Silent Radio Biafra Is Non Political Nor Diplomatic But Legal! / Biafra: Why Buhari Did Not Speak On IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu At UN General Assembly / Biafra: Failure Of The Nigerian Government To Conduct Referendum Before Octobe 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.