Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 (32741 Views)

The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) / Numerologist Claims World Will End September 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by fk001(m): 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
Patiently waiting
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by SenorFax(m): 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
Come and end it

Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by tochivitus(m): 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nah who be this one ?

Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by baike: 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
God wil not let me die just like that, my brother the world will not end now, not even in ur children generation
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by symbianDON(m): 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2017

Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by stainlessnature: 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
May be he meant his World
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Which kin weeds are you smoking �?

1 Like

Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Joislim(f): 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
I read this on facebook,
prognose, I read your diary.
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by lollmaolol(m): 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sept 28 is our birthday party, you are invited
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by obaival(m): 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
HATE SPEECH

1 Like

Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Darksider131: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
F
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Xblink(m): 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
I think he was telling his dream.... not reality...
Hw will d world end wen the Premiere League season has not ended..? grin

2 Likes

Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Adaumunocha(f): 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
North Korea might deploy two nuclear missiles around that time sha
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by 2shure: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
(sound of instrumental from wizkid sweet love from start of song)
Perenkeh perenkeh perenkeh
Yeahhh.
Pun pa tirin kakuka
Zooooooommm
Zooooooomm zooooooooommm
Dum doom doom
Dooom doom doom
Dundun doom doom
Dundun doom doom.
All ah nid is 1 love.(sweet sweet lor or or love)
Baby gal lets kipit on d low o
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by morganwizzy55(m): 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
another afonja from yaba left

1 Like

Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by enemyofprogress: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Vickyrotex come make we do wetin we wan do before dat time reach o
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Johngla(m): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
symbianDON:
he may right sha.....maybe he has planned to end his on world on 23...mine continues beyond that date
you murder english sha

1 Like

Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by jrusky(m): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
Not only numerology it's timeology or liarology abeg make we hear word this is Sunday abeg.
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by RexTramadol1: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
Make i serve finish

get a well paying job

be wealthy enough

get married

go on honeymoon

have kids

make bigger money

have grand children

fulfil other goals

then, he can calculate again

1 Like

Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Phonefanatic: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
I don't believe the world will end but last night I has a very strange dreams of Heavy Earthquake swallowing houses and big trucks, lands are sliding and opening up......... Not sure the kind of dream that was but it looks scary. Natural disaster may just be around the corner.

1 Like

Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by ivolt: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
Christians and absurdities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by asawanathegreat(m): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Fake news please go and reread ur bible b4 coming out to say what God has not told u MR Man.
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Kei144(m): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by honey001(m): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
These people no dey tire?
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by free2ryhme: 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
IamRaizo:
A Christian numerologist, David Meade has predicted that the world will end on September 23, 2017.

He said this would occur as another planet is set to collide with the earth, British newspaper, The Sun reported.

Meade, who made the claim said that strange things were now happening in the world which were predicted in the past as signs of the end time.

Meade said verses in Luke 21: 25 to 26 is the sign that recent events, such as the recent solar eclipse and Hurricane Harvey, are signs of the apocalypse.

The verses read: “25: There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’

[b]26: Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.’

“September 23 is a date that was pinpointed using codes from the Bible, as well as a “date marker” in the pyramids of Giza in Egypt”, he said.

Meade has built his theory, which is viewed with a widely skeptical lens, on the so-called Planet X, which is also known as Nibiru, which he believes will pass Earth on September 23, causing volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and earthquakes.

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/16/numerologist-claims-world-will-end-september-23/

they have started grin grin grin
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Divay22(f): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
weiren:
juss coz you want your own world to end that day doesn't mean the whole world will end ...

biko,[/b] I never enjoy life reach[b] oo

The life sweet like Dodo o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Any planet that will collide with earth or past our atmosphere would have been seen with the naked eye in our skies by now. If it takes almost a nonth to reach the moon, why wouldnt we see a planet in our orbit in the sky by now, or you think the distance of our moon to earth is sokoto to lagos? Abegggggy! Make una allow my rice settle for belle abeg

5 Likes

Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by enemyofprogress: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
Divay22:
Ehn
So i won't have the chance to confess to my crush cry cry cry
cheesy

Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by otitokoroleti: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
stale news
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by akigbemaru: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
IamRaizo:
A Christian numerologist, David Meade has predicted that the world will end on September 23, 2017.

He said this would occur as another planet is set to collide with the earth, British newspaper, The Sun reported.

Meade, who made the claim said that strange things were now happening in the world which were predicted in the past as signs of the end time.

Meade said verses in Luke 21: 25 to 26 is the sign that recent events, such as the recent solar eclipse and Hurricane Harvey, are signs of the apocalypse.

The verses read: “25: There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’

[b]26: Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.’

“September 23 is a date that was pinpointed using codes from the Bible, as well as a “date marker” in the pyramids of Giza in Egypt”, he said.

Meade has built his theory, which is viewed with a widely skeptical lens, on the so-called Planet X, which is also known as Nibiru, which he believes will pass Earth on September 23, causing volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and earthquakes.

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/16/numerologist-claims-world-will-end-september-23/
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by symbianDON(m): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
Johngla:
you murder english sha
na with vex I take write am grin but I don amend am
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by baike: 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
RexTramadol1:
Make i serve finish

get a well paying job

be wealthy enough

get married

go on honeymoon

have kids

make bigger money

have grand children

fulfil other goals

then, he can calculate again

my plans also! but

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? / Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome / Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.