Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 (32781 Views)

The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) / Numerologist Claims World Will End September 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by firstolalekan(m): 10:59am On Sep 19, 2017
Mav4blast:

Heheh... Nw u ar attacking human beings. Look up to Jesus, daz where ur salvation lies. U don't have to insult me to change my mind! I've been there; the place u ar ryt nw! God showed himself... Fr one tin I knw, de human mind is prone to wander. I don't want to predict ur end but I knw ur mind is not made up yet, there's a small voice saying 'hey! just look at nature' there are messages of hope.
Lol!
Mumu
How old are you?
You're still a kid feeding under your parents, still unindependent and knows nothing about life.
Find your mate to argue with.
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by stainlessnature: 9:23am On Sep 24, 2017
Some people are just fools. Please ask this David "Did he World end yesterday" . Now I confirm that the word of God is true. Jesús said ".......... Only my Father in heaven knows the hour and day"
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
IamRaizo why did the world not end yesterday?
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
MrPresident1 (Chairman of Failed Apocalypse Predicters Association (FAPA), Nigerian Chapter) your attention is needed here.

1 Like

Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
TGoddess:
IamRaizo why did the world not end yesterday?
lol... grin

Because I've not put a ring on it yet grin and you've not given me those wonderful babies you promised me grin and lastly because you're yet to call that number I gave you angry
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol... grin

Because I've not put a ring on it yet grin and you've not given me those wonderful babies you promised me grin and lastly because you're yet to call that number I gave you angry
Lmfao.Only these wonderful reasons could've made God change his mind.Seven years is not too long.grincheesytongue
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 25, 2017
TGoddess:
Lmfao.Only these wonderful reasons could've made God change his mind.Seven years is not too long.grincheesytongue
shocked shocked do you want me somebody to commit suicide on your account?
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 25, 2017
IamRaizo:
shocked shocked do you want me somebody to commit suicide on your account?
Haba,wetin concern suicide concern wetin i talk?
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 25, 2017
TGoddess:
Haba,wetin concern suicide concern wetin i talk?
who go wait 7 years? angry

I want you now baby kiss
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 25, 2017
IamRaizo:
who go wait 7 years? angry

I want you now baby kiss
Yeee!So na chop and clean mouth you wan do?
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 25, 2017
TGoddess:
Yeee!So na chop and clean mouth you wan do?
lol...I'd never do that to you tahrah, I never did it to anyone and never will I start with you... Though, I've been heart broken severally for being a good-hearted guy.

Hope you won't do same to me baby...

Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by MrPresident1: 9:10am On Sep 25, 2017
AnonyNymous:
MrPresident1 (Chairman of Failed Apocalypse Predicters Association (FAPA), Nigerian Chapter) your attention is needed here.

My bro, do you know the Chairman of the Walking Talking Association of the Living Dead WATALID?
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 25, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol...I'd never do that to you tahrah, I never did it to anyone and never will I start with you... Though, I've been heart broken severally for being a good-hearted guy.

Hope you won't do same to me baby...
You sound like you've been through a lot.Pele.
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 25, 2017
TGoddess:
You sound like you've been through a lot.Pele.

lol... That's all you got to say?
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 25, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol... That's all you got to say?
I've gat plenty things to say,but not here.
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 25, 2017
TGoddess:
I've gat plenty things to say,but not here.
why won't you call dear?

What are you afraid of cos I can't hurt a fly.
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 25, 2017
IamRaizo:
why won't you call dear?

What are you afraid of cos I can't hurt a fly.
Tell me you've never killed a cockroach?undecided I think i've misplaced your number.
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
TGoddess:
Tell me you've never killed a cockroach?undecided I think i've misplaced your number.
you have it tahrah... Ookan fe pe mi embarassed
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
IamRaizo:
you have it tahrah... Ookan fe pe mi embarassed
Believe it or not,its true.tongue
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
TGoddess:
Believe it or not,its true.tongue
OK, gimme yours and you'll see how fast I can be at calling...
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
IamRaizo:
OK, gimme yours and you'll see how fast I can be at calling...
I don't know it.
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
TGoddess:
I don't know it.
why are you doing this tahrah?
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
IamRaizo:
why are you doing this tahrah?
What am i doing
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
TGoddess:
What am i doing
nothing dear...we're fine smiley
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
IamRaizo:
nothing dear...we're fine smiley
Tell me about you.Your number ends with 170?
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Cooleasy(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
IamRaizo:
A Christian numerologist, David Meade has predicted that the world will end on September 23, 2017.

He said this would occur as another planet is set to collide with the earth, British newspaper, The Sun reported.

Meade, who made the claim said that strange things were now happening in the world which were predicted in the past as signs of the end time.

Meade said verses in Luke 21: 25 to 26 is the sign that recent events, such as the recent solar eclipse and Hurricane Harvey, are signs of the apocalypse.

The verses read: “25: There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’

[b]26: Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.’

“September 23 is a date that was pinpointed using codes from the Bible, as well as a “date marker” in the pyramids of Giza in Egypt”, he said.

Meade has built his theory, which is viewed with a widely skeptical lens, on the so-called Planet X, which is also known as Nibiru, which he believes will pass Earth on September 23, causing volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and earthquakes.

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/16/numerologist-claims-world-will-end-september-23/
In line with my promise that I will be back to reply you on September 25th after working hours, here I am o.
The world did not end on September 23rd o.
So, bros, what is the new date now? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS / Women Dance To Welcome Bishop Oyedepo To Omu Aran In Kwara / 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.