Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,364 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results (1673 Views)

Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation / INEC Excludes Zakari From Collation Of Presidential Poll Results / Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by lightblazingnow(m): 8:19am On Sep 17, 2017
Nigerians choose President Buhari ahead of 2019 elections - Poll results
naij.com

A recent poll conducted by NAIJ.com on social media, has shown that many Nigerians believe President Muhammadu Buhari is fit to rule the country in 2019.

The polls which were carried out on Twitter and Facebook, showed that although many were against a Buhari presidency in 2019, others endorsed it.

On Facebook, 45% of the total votes went to President Buhari, while 23% went to former vice president, Atiku Abubakar.

On Twitter, 48% of the votes also went to Buhari while 21% again went to Atiku. Below are screenshots of the results of the poll.

https://www.naij.com/amp/1125637-nigerians-choose-president-buhari-2019-elections-poll-results.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by lightblazingnow(m): 8:19am On Sep 17, 2017
Free
Re: Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by smartty68(m): 8:21am On Sep 17, 2017
Let them continue to deceive themselves on Twitter abi Naij.com

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by nero2face: 8:23am On Sep 17, 2017
Two bad options,
Re: Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by LordIsaac(m): 8:24am On Sep 17, 2017
Not Nigerians, I thinƙ ƴou mean Nijeriyans.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by Nbote(m): 8:24am On Sep 17, 2017
Wen those are d candidates who else would u expect social media voters to go for? I bet if there had been an option for those who would abstain from voting any of those candidates, dat would have gotten d highest percentage..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by zionmde: 8:25am On Sep 17, 2017
no northerner in his right senses will not support buhari. He is rightly carrying out wat they want. I pity our politically echelons my distinguished yoruba patriots, I didnt see any yoruba name there or is it on option E

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by KevinDein: 8:31am On Sep 17, 2017
Buhari has got my vote because of what he did to the bitter-loud mouthed-chest beating-hypocritical-hateful-lying-*insert appropriate adjective* IPOO members.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by hungryboy(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2017
With the fake BMC accounts on Facebook and Twitter, am not surprised .

Any online poll in Nigeria is a scam

Get on the streets and ask real people who the will vote for

As far as am concern, I'll never make the mistake of voting for any ex military man again in my lifetime

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by Atiku2019: 8:45am On Sep 17, 2017
I Just Dey Laugh grin
Re: Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by eyeview: 8:45am On Sep 17, 2017
If only they added the option- "None of these men", am sure that option would have won

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by lightblazingnow(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by Omeokachie: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2017
Nigerians in Sokoto?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by Prouddevil(m): 9:16am On Sep 17, 2017
Only the people from the village of the rising sun will love this news.. good news again grin
Re: Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by ashjay001(m): 9:19am On Sep 17, 2017
zionmde:
no northerner in his right senses will not support buhari. He is rightly carrying out wat they want. I pity our politically echelons my distinguished yoruba patriots, I didnt see any yoruba name there or is it on option E

Yeah, true that. Though, we will have d vp spot to console us, n probably d presidency in d subsequent election.

The unfortunate thing is, in how many generation will my bros frm d SE smell such?
Re: Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by idupaul: 9:31am On Sep 17, 2017
KevinDein:
Buhari has got my vote because of what he did to the bitter-loud mouthed-chest beating-hypocritical-hateful-lying-*insert appropriate adjective* IPOO members.

So you are more concerned about a meaningless IPOB than a better economic future for Nigeria which Buhari's poor leadership can never deliver .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by aolawale025: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2017
APC polls. Rigged
Re: Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by zionmde: 9:34am On Sep 17, 2017
ashjay001:

Yeah, true that. Though, we will have d vp spot to console us, n probably d presidency in d subsequent election.

The unfortunate thing is, in how many generation will my bros frm d SE smell such?
How else can u catch a fish if not using a bait. Only buhari among those mentioned has a vp slot of a yoruba the others are probably Igbos.
For ur presidency dream dont wake up soon
I would rather vote against Igbo presidency because i dont want any Igbo to be a president. So as a loyal and willing political servant kindly start the campaign for ur masters, oooops our masters, just that we arent loyal.
Re: Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by ashjay001(m): 9:41am On Sep 17, 2017
zionmde:

How else can u catch a fish if not using a bait. Only buhari among those mentioned has a vp slot of a yoruba the others are probably Igbos.
For ur presidency dream dont wake up soon
I would rather vote against Igbo presidency because i dont want any Igbo to be a president. So as a loyal and willing political servant kindly start the campaign for ur masters, oooops our masters, just that we arent loyal.

I would like u to read wat u wrote up there n try nake any sense of it?!

Yorubas have ruled nigeria for 12years!!?

Who is going to bring d ibo man into his race?
Re: Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by zionmde: 9:45am On Sep 17, 2017
ashjay001:

I would like u to read wat u wrote up there n try nake any sense of it?!

Yorubas have ruled nigeria for 12years!!?

Who is going to bring d ibo man into his race?
12 years!!!!!!!!!! 1998-2007 its true if u add it to osibanjo's 100 days in office it will be 12 years.hahahahahaha. zombie o zombie, zombie o zombie, fela kuti my man, the guy really knew his people.
God forbid an Igbo to be the president of Nigeria. Our next generation would not even want to hear the name
Re: Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by ashjay001(m): 9:50am On Sep 17, 2017
zionmde:

12 years!!!!!!!!!! 1998-2007 its true if u add it to osibanjo's 100 days in office it will be 12 years.hahahahahaha. zombie o zombie, zombie o zombie, fela kuti my man, the guy really knew his people.
God forbid an Igbo to be the president of Nigeria. Our next generation would not even want to hear the name

Seems u're one of those wannabe intellectuals!?

How abt Obj's military tenure?

Concerning biafra; if u dont chill on ur agitations, with d recent happenings!? Ur tribe will remain 2nd class citizens in naija, for a very long time!
Re: Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by zionmde: 10:00am On Sep 17, 2017
ashjay001:

Seems u're one of those wannabe intellectuals!?

How abt Obj's military tenure?

Concerning biafra; if u dont chill on ur agitations, with d recent happenings!? Ur tribe will remain 2nd class citizens in naija, for a very long time!
Yeah in the military era an igbo never ruled and obasanjo ruled for 6 yrs. zombie o zombie by fela kuti
point of correction second class servants, yorubas are the first class servants

as for biafra nothing on earth will kill that ideology

abeg fela continue
zombie o zombie, thinks that he is a citizen zombie, thinks that hausas will rub his back the way he is rubbing their, zombie
Re: Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by ashjay001(m): 10:05am On Sep 17, 2017
zionmde:

Yeah in the military era an igbo never ruled and obasanjo ruled for 6 yrs. zombie o zombie by fela kuti
point of correction second class servants, yorubas are the first class servants

as for biafra nothing on earth will kill that ideology

abeg fela continue
zombie o zombie, thinks that he is a citizen zombie, thinks that hausas will rub his back the way he is rubbing their, zombie

Yeah. Seems u cant even stop repeating d song by one of our icons in music?!

Of all ur great musicians, u cant find one to use his song as diss?

I'm sure u know practically, all his songs sef. U respect d man, but diss his tribe?! What are u smoking?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by zionmde: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2017
ashjay001:

Yeah. Seems u cant even stop repeating d song by one of our icons in music?!

Of all ur great musicians, u cant find one to use his song as dis?

I'm sure u know practically, all his songs sef. U respect d man, but dis his tribe?! What are u smoking?
yeah i respect him for his in depth knowledge of yorubas. Zombie o zombie, they think they are citizens wen their muslims cannot lead prayers in the north zombie
Re: Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by roundman: 10:23am On Sep 17, 2017
As for me buhari is the man.
Re: Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by ashjay001(m): 10:27am On Sep 17, 2017
zionmde:

yeah i respect him for his in depth knowledge of yorubas. Zombie o zombie, they think they are citizens wen their muslims cannot lead prayers in the north zombie

U should be worried abt d fate of ur tribe, n stop bothering ur head abt d SW.

And, since u seem confused, Fela was actually referring to soldiers, not any particular tribe.

Ur leading warrior just disappeared, shouldnt u be bothered? How do u explain d greatest ipob general, disappearing, when d battle heats up?
Re: Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by richidinho(m): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2017
Just 45%

Is that up to pass mark?
Re: Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by zionmde: 10:32am On Sep 17, 2017
ashjay001:

U should be worried abt d fate of ur tribe, n stop bothering ur head abt d SW.

And, since u seem confused, Fela was actually referring to soldiers, not any particular tribe.

Ur leading warrior just disappeared, shouldnt u be bothered? How do u explain d greatest ipob general, disappearing, when d battle heats up?
ipob and their business, its non of my business, zombie believes hausas respects them when abiola was kidnapped and murdered zombie, zombies were told that keeping silent about the injustice meted on abiola and awolowo is wisdom zombie, zombie thinks he has any say even wen Mustapha is walking around as a free man zombie
Oh zombie ooo zombie
Re: Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by ashjay001(m): 11:06am On Sep 17, 2017
zionmde:

ipob and their business, its non of my business, zombie believes hausas respects them when abiola was kidnapped and murdered zombie, zombies were told that keeping silent about the injustice meted on abiola and awolowo is wisdom zombie, zombie thinks he has any say even wen Mustapha is walking around as a free man zombie
Oh zombie ooo zombie

Its ur right to label us zombies!?

Or cowards!?

In d short or long run, how we see ourselves, is what matters. I've been teaching my sons, how to respond to abuse;

Check out d person passing d insult, compare his situation, if he's worse off, know it BS n envy.

If he's at d same level, its unhealthy competition.

If parchance, he's better off, then, he has sh*t for brains!

Which do u think u qualify as?
Re: Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by zionmde: 11:18am On Sep 17, 2017
ashjay001:

Its ur right to label us zombies!?

Or cowards!?

In d short or long run, how we see ourselves, is what matters. I've been teaching my sons, how to respond to abuse;

Check out d person passing d insult, compare his situation, if he's worse off, know it BS n envy.

If he's at d same level, its unhealthy competition.

If parchance, he's better off, then, he has sh*t for brains!

Which do u think u qualify as?
zombie o zombie
zombie thinks the fact the master is flogging the revolting servant means he is safe zombie
zombie doesnt know being a loyal slave means the master can kick u around without caution zombie
zombie thinks he is better zombie
zombie oooo zombie ooo, zombie
Re: Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by ashjay001(m): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2017
zionmde:

zombie o zombie
zombie thinks the fact the master is flogging the revolting servant means he is safe zombie
zombie doesnt know being a loyal slave means the master can kick u around without caution zombie
zombie thinks he is better zombie
zombie oooo zombie ooo, zombie

Just another nincompoop
Re: Nigerians Choose President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Poll Results by zionmde: 11:53am On Sep 17, 2017
ashjay001:

Just another nincompoop
just another zombie fela my main man

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Osinbajo Responded To Whether He’ll Run With Buhari In 2019 / Buhari’s Minister Accuses APC Government Of Corruption, Deceit / See Pictures of Gov. Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Yam In World Bank, Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.