Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,120 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

If I Were Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Were Nnamdi Kanu (653 Views)

Gilbert Bukenya: I Would Vote For Atiku Abubakar If I Were Nigerian / Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo / 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Were Nnamdi Kanu by Opinionated: 8:51am On Sep 17, 2017
By Olaide Lukman Olaoluwa

If I were Nnamdi Kanu, I would start the Biafran agitation from home by questioning the South-East governors before engaging the federal government. I would seek why the South East is the least in terms of Internally Generated Revenue asides North-East. The Eastern leaders need to show political accountability before tossing the marginalisation speech to the federal government.

If I were Nnamdi Kanu,i would ask important questions from Law makers like Senator Ike Ekweremadu if they were satisfied with the Eastern status-quo, I would put to them if they have been listening to cries back home, how Ekweremadu being the Chairman of constitutional amendment has not seen the need to lobby for referendum in the constitution which will pave the way for smooth secession.

If I were Nnamdi Kanu, rather than label some part of Nigeria as our enemy, I would seek for unity and political integration as politics is a game of numbers. I would not need to call the president names as it is in the public record that he twice had an Igbo man as his running mate. Hence, I would shake hands across the Niger, entertain opinion from home and abroad because we need all the support we can get.

If I were Nnamdi Kanu, our secessionist movement would not be that of an uncouth public display rather it would be a movement of apt intelligence with well-to-do individuals from all walks of life as Biafra should be an ideology instead of a regional thing. I would borrow ideas how NADECO actualised having a Yoruba man as a consolation for the withheld people’s mandate of MKO Abiola. How they pressurised the government and powers that be without taking up arms.

If I were Nnamdi Kanu, I would utilise the call for restructuring by campaigning for a true federal or regional structure with the East depending on itself than on the centre. As this will not only create more jobs and improve the human capacity as a whole, it will also help harness our current resources lying idle.

If I were Nnamdi Kanu, I would stop the feet kissing display and inflammatory statements. I would adopt some methods from great men like Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Ghandi and so on. This would change my already in-doubt public perception.

If I were Nnamdi Kanu … fortunately, I am not Nnamdi Kanu. I am another Nigerian whose opinion will be deemed irrelevant depending on the side of the divide the reader belongs.

http://www.opinions.ng/i-nnamdi-kanu/

1 Like

Re: If I Were Nnamdi Kanu by dingbang(m): 8:55am On Sep 17, 2017
You don't need to become nnamdi KANU...

Rise up from your comfort zone and practice what you preach please... Damnit..

1 Like

Re: If I Were Nnamdi Kanu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2017
"Kanu is far bigger than Buhari"- FFK

Where is FFK now?
Re: If I Were Nnamdi Kanu by UduMgbo1: 8:59am On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

Where is FFK now?
[/s]
Kanu is bigger than Buhari
Buhari is a terrorist
Kanu is a freedom fighter
Ipob remains a peaceful organisation - TonyeBarcanista

3 Likes

Re: If I Were Nnamdi Kanu by Deji124(m): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2017
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s]
Kanu is bigger than Buhari
Buhari is a terrorist
Kanu is a freedom fighter
Ipob remains a peaceful organisation - TonyeBarcanista
Ipob bastard i sight u,
Re: If I Were Nnamdi Kanu by UduMgbo1: 9:14am On Sep 17, 2017
Deji124:
Ipob bastard i sight u,
Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun

1 Like

Re: If I Were Nnamdi Kanu by Noneroone(m): 10:37am On Sep 17, 2017
Opinionated:
By Olaide Lukman Olaoluwa

[s]If I were Nnamdi Kanu, I would start the Biafran agitation from home by questioning the South-East governors before engaging the federal government. I would seek why the South East is the least in terms of Internally Generated Revenue asides North-East. The Eastern leaders need to show political accountability before tossing the marginalisation speech to the federal government.

If I were Nnamdi Kanu,i would ask important questions from Law makers like Senator Ike Ekweremadu if they were satisfied with the Eastern status-quo, I would put to them if they have been listening to cries back home, how Ekweremadu being the Chairman of constitutional amendment has not seen the need to lobby for referendum in the constitution which will pave the way for smooth secession.

If I were Nnamdi Kanu, rather than label some part of Nigeria as our enemy, I would seek for unity and political integration as politics is a game of numbers. I would not need to call the president names as it is in the public record that he twice had an Igbo man as his running mate. Hence, I would shake hands across the Niger, entertain opinion from home and abroad because we need all the support we can get.

If I were Nnamdi Kanu, our secessionist movement would not be that of an uncouth public display rather it would be a movement of apt intelligence with well-to-do individuals from all walks of life as Biafra should be an ideology instead of a regional thing. I would borrow ideas how NADECO actualised having a Yoruba man as a consolation for the withheld people’s mandate of MKO Abiola. How they pressurised the government and powers that be without taking up arms.

If I were Nnamdi Kanu, I would utilise the call for restructuring by campaigning for a true federal or regional structure with the East depending on itself than on the centre. As this will not only create more jobs and improve the human capacity as a whole, it will also help harness our current resources lying idle.

If I were Nnamdi Kanu, I would stop the feet kissing display and inflammatory statements. I would adopt some methods from great men like Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Ghandi and so on. This would change my already in-doubt public perception.

If I were Nnamdi Kanu … fortunately, I am not Nnamdi Kanu. I am another Nigerian whose opinion will be deemed irrelevant depending on the side of the divide the reader belongs.

http://www.opinions.ng/i-nnamdi-kanu/
[/s] you are not Nnamdi Kanu!
Re: If I Were Nnamdi Kanu by oladeebo: 10:56am On Sep 17, 2017
op that time had gone
Now if you were Nnamdi kanu what you will do?
Re: If I Were Nnamdi Kanu by obulor6468: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
If I were Nnamdi Kanu I'll switch to arm struggle because buhari has for closed dialogue with his senseless dance of dying python.
Re: If I Were Nnamdi Kanu by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Where is FFK now?

Look at pot calling kettle black. Since the inception of nairaland has there been any person as 2faced as you barcanista?
Always jumping from pillar to post. Don't you think it is hypocritical of you to mock FFK for a sin you are also guilty of?

(1) (Reply)

*briton Confesses To Fraudulent Census In Nigeria* / Njideka Akunyili Awarded $625,000 Macarthur Fellowship “genius Grant” / Forceful Vaccination: Owo, Ondo State In Chaos Right Now - Photo & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.