Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Thugs Attack Igbo Traders In Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attack Igbo Traders In Sokoto (2759 Views)

IPOB Breathes Fire: Our Members Have Orders To Attack Igbo Govs Abroad / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) / Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders In Sokoto by otitokoroleti: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
If true then I expect deployment of army to that area. The lives of all responsible citizens matters.
even madridguy, a well known Hausa Fulani sounds intelligent grin

see ur life outside?

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders In Sokoto by BudeYahooCom: 10:55am On Sep 17, 2017
zionmde:
Who else noticed the use of the word "thugs" instead of hausas. For those who dont know wat it means, it means no one would be held responsible for it. No one would be arrested, no one would be charged.
When the owners of Nigeria commits any crime, nobody blinks an eye. It happened in sokoto, and sokoto listens to the sultan more than buhari himself and they cant do this against the sultan's wish. Meaning the same teeth shining in the media, saying attack me instead of attacking the Igbos is hiding somewhere to say something else.

The owners of the country has done wat they wat to do we their servants (both yoruba Igbo and the whole south) have nothing to say. The difference between the servants down east and the ones in the west is that while one is revolting against oppression the other is very loyal and loves his position as a servant.
God help Igbos in the north
I rest my case

Succintly put....

One day...just one day. The slaves in the south west will have the chains they crave for all to themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders In Sokoto by BudeYahooCom: 10:57am On Sep 17, 2017
ExInferis:

I see Zion in your name.

Still wallowing in the grand delusion you vermin are jews, right?

Even after the real jews denied any genetic, anthropologic and religious affiliation with you flat-heads.

Lols no one wants you people.

See this muslim abeed slave feeling funky. grin

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders In Sokoto by BiafraIShere(m): 11:03am On Sep 17, 2017
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s]
now you're adding "if true" irrespective that it's coming from a known source but if na your nightmare (ipob) matter you won't just be jumping up and down like an over fed lizard doing your beer money work even though if the news is unverified grin
such a shameless act from an APDA yoot shiaman cheesy
Dont mind that boy that thinks he is intelligent when he is obviously as stvpid as buhari. Anybody who still believes that the zoo will still remain one after all these chaos is simply an illusionist!

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders In Sokoto by oladeebo: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2017
zionmde:
Who else noticed the use of the word "thugs" instead of hausas. For those who dont know wat it means, it means no one would be held responsible for it. No one would be arrested, no one would be charged.
When the owners of Nigeria commits any crime, nobody blinks an eye. It happened in sokoto, and sokoto listens to the sultan more than buhari himself and they cant do this against the sultan's wish. Meaning the same teeth shining in the media, saying attack me instead of attacking the Igbos is hiding somewhere to say something else.

The owners of the country has done wat they wat to do we their servants (both yoruba Igbo and the whole south) have nothing to say. The difference between the servants down east and the ones in the west is that while one is revolting against oppression the other is very loyal and loves his position as a servant.
I rest my case
stop being promoting violence,
always condemn it,
any one who had the memory of violent in the North we know there is evolution and a lot of work had done to curtain this crises.
if not it would have happen on Friday where the troops will be difficult to control.
hope peace will continue reign!
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders In Sokoto by bakila: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2017
letusbepieces:
IS DIS THE INVESTMENT OUR IGBO POLITICAL ELITE ARE TRYING TO PROTECT.

INVESTMENT DEMOLISHED, RAZED WITH FIRE AND WHERE MANY PERISH IN ATTACKS?

Ooo, I WAS BORN INTO THE WRONG ETHNIC GROUP.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
The wrong ethnic group who will burn a sole guest alive, record it and allow the video to appear on the internet. This is when you are guest in thousands in the others land. Igbos neee Nigeria more than anyone, yet they allow an idiotkanuboy@50 to endanger there kinsmen in the north.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders In Sokoto by bakila: 11:13am On Sep 17, 2017
Oladeebo modify your comment to make it clearer. You summerise situation very well, the condemable action in Sokoto should not re-occur anywhere in the North.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders In Sokoto by zionmde: 11:16am On Sep 17, 2017
oladeebo:

stop being promoting violence,
always condemn it,
any one who had the memory of violent in the North we know there is evolution and a lot of work had done to curtain this crises.
if not it would have happen on Friday where the troops will be difficult to control.
hope peace will continue reign!
chineke mee are u now promoting peace, hypocrites maybe promotion of peace in the east is prohibited. See them, bia were oche gi noro odu, gbara ogwu gi nnuo.
So they will curtail the crisis without arresting or killing any of the thugs.
Let me continue my song
zombie thinks everybody in nigeria has equal rights zombie
zombie is wired to always be loyal to the masters zombie.
zombie o zombie

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders In Sokoto by oladeebo: 11:24am On Sep 17, 2017
zionmde:

chineke mee are u now promoting peace, hypocrites maybe promotion of peace in the east is prohibited. See them, bia were oche gi noro odu, gbara ogwu gi nnuo.
So they will curtail the crisis without arresting or killing any of the thugs.
Let me continue my song
zombie thinks everybody in nigeria has equal rights zombie
zombie is wired to always be loyal to the masters zombie.
zombie o zombie
arresting of thugs or arrested of violent
which is more important to you or humanity?
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders In Sokoto by ExInferis(m): 11:30am On Sep 17, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

See this muslim abeed slave feeling funky. grin

Another idiot.

Do you find food in nairaland? Is that why the place is crawling with idiots and fools?
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders In Sokoto by zionmde: 11:32am On Sep 17, 2017
oladeebo:

arresting of thugs or arrested of violent
which is more important to you or humanity?
they called them thugs instead of hausas and zombie is deceived
They told zombie that ipob was violent before the deployment of soldiers and zombie agrees
zombie is designed to believe watever our masters say
zombie loves our masters and don't give them headache no matter wat
zombie ahhhhh ejo ooooo zombie, zombie to re ewa,
fela my man, he knew his people very well

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders In Sokoto by oladeebo: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2017
bakila:
Oladeebo modify your comment to make it clearer. You summerise situation very well, the condemable action in Sokoto should not re-occur anywhere in the North.
If you check history, all the bloodiest chaos in the North took effect on Friday!
Do you know why?
it's because it's a mobilization day, and any crises break out would be easily escalated through out the North and it will be difficult to manage,
that's why we need to thank God and pray for peace to reign
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders In Sokoto by Paretomaster(m): 11:35am On Sep 17, 2017
There is limit to human endurance, the number of Northerners killed in the east this few days is alarming.

Corpse keeps arriving. ....You think the elders can hold them for long?

See truck drivers everywhere, refusing to head East, even at the moment .....
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders In Sokoto by oladeebo: 11:37am On Sep 17, 2017
zionmde:

they called them thugs instead of hausas and zombie is deceived
They told zombie that ipob was violent before the deployment of soldiers and zombie agrees
zombie is designed to believe watever our masters say
zombie loves our masters and don't give them headache no matter wat
zombie ahhhhh ejo ooooo zombie, zombie to re ewa,
fela my man, he knew his people very well
hun-un
aditi korin wiwori
Eyan to sun lo see jin, eni to ku roro, enikan o lee jin
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders In Sokoto by HiddenShadow: 11:39am On Sep 17, 2017
They are now thugs

So these thugs arose from hell

Thugs that have no tribe
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders In Sokoto by Tyche(m): 11:42am On Sep 17, 2017
zionmde:

I rest my case

Will you keep kwayet? spread peace brother
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders In Sokoto by zionmde: 11:47am On Sep 17, 2017
oladeebo:

hun-un
aditi korin wiwori
Eyan to sun lo see jin, eni to ku roro, enikan o lee jin
Yeah am singing deafly. zombie zombie, zombie o zombie, zombie thinks he is the masters favorite zombie, zombie says all sorts of nice things to his master but he is a backbiter zombie
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders In Sokoto by zionmde: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2017
Tyche:

Will you keep kwayet? spread peace brother
And wat were u spreading on Wednesday. Oooo lest i forget the zombies were busy writing articles upandan ipob burn this burn that do this do that, thinking they are showing love to the masters not knowing that wen the masters use their long whip to flog the revolting servants they too would be wounded in the process
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders In Sokoto by Nightwolf1: 11:58am On Sep 17, 2017
Hausa people attacked igbo traders in the north simple and plain. Nothing like thugs.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders In Sokoto by greatermax77(m): 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Pics of corpers attacked yesterday at Sokoto by Hausas not thugs.

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders In Sokoto by madridguy(m): 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
Stop looking for people's mistake for you to excel in life.

otitokoroleti:

even madridguy, a well known Hausa Fulani sounds intelligent grin

see ur life outside?
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders In Sokoto by oladeebo: 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
zionmde:

Yeah am singing deafly. zombie zombie, zombie o zombie, zombie thinks he is the masters favorite zombie, zombie says all sorts of nice things to his master but he is a backbiter zombie
sorry you don' know the important of the opportunity you have!
Zombie is Fela Anikulapo Quote not yours,
make your own Quotes known and write them down here,
it will be there forever, and world will remember you of it!
or you lack such an IQ?
change now!
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders In Sokoto by zionmde: 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
oladeebo:

sorry you don' know the important of the opportunity you have!
Zombie is Fela Anikulapo Quote not yours,
make your own Quotes known and write them down here,
it will be there forever, and world will remember you of it!
or you lack such an IQ?
change now!
yeah having studied the nature of his people he knows their level of zombiesm hence the song. Zombie o zombie zombie o zombie. For ur info some people are not meant to generate theories but to build on wat others generated. little lesson for u puppy. billy
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders In Sokoto by DONADAMS(m): 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
Abeg oh

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders In Sokoto by FTrebirth(m): 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
why hasn't this topic made front page yet?

oh! it's just ordinary hausa thugs attacking igbo terrorists, so it's nothing serious.

and, by the way, punch.ng. is not a reliable source.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders In Sokoto by bobbyfest(m): 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
FTrebirth:
why hasn't this topic made front page yet?

oh! it's just ordinary hausa thugs attacking igbo terrorists, so it's nothing serious.

and, by the way, punch.ng. is not a reliable source.

Lolzzzz. we afonjas ...suffering is now part of our blood....just lik dy kil our brothers and won abi....ur father

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The CHANGE We Promised Nigeria - Lai Mohammed (photo) / 2019: How Sultan Of Sokoto Clashed With Gov El-rufa’i, Mobilized Monarchs To Boy / Breaking: I Am Still In PDP, I Have Not Defected - Shekarau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.