Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Kanu Without Arm Created Tension - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Without Arm Created Tension (1352 Views)

Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River / Bauchi, Gombe Oil Wells Cause Tension, Goje Urges Buhari’s Intervention / Amosun Under Tension To Resign As APM Supporters Curse Out Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Without Arm Created Tension by Scout60(m): 10:19am On Sep 17, 2017
Nnamdi KANU without arm caused a great panic in Nigeria security. What will happen if Ipob are armed, what will happen. I bet you Nigeria army can never withstand them.
We will still remain armless and some people will keep on panicking
we still remain the most important tribe in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Kanu Without Arm Created Tension by BudeYahooCom: 11:30am On Sep 17, 2017
One of Kanu's greatest tool that will outlive him is Radio Biafra.
The fulani-run army and their zombies should march to london and take it down. They should also shoot any british that tries to stop them. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Without Arm Created Tension by Nemesis1: 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
Scout60:
Nnamdi KANU without arm caused a great panic in Nigeria security. What will happen if Ipob are armed, what will happen. I bet you Nigeria army can never withstand them.

. When you wake up, endeavor to clean your brain with hypo it's rottening.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Without Arm Created Tension by PentiumPro(f): 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
Some of these biafrans are just lacking in sense with the sort of threads they create on NL

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Without Arm Created Tension by kettykin: 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Scout60:

Actually the only weapon of warfare that Nigeria has is the weapon of starvation , blockade , farmland sabotage, this is the only tool they can use to win a war against biafra.i really commend Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB Team for taking inot consideration , women , children and the elderly and not taking up arms, this has shown he really is ready to sacrifice all for the benefit of the generality of igbos .

This same military struggling to do operation python dance in the east wept on social media and public media before an ill trained boko haram consisting of illiterates and uneducated children so much that at a time nigerian soldiers were refugees in cameroon and Nigeri and were rescued by cameroonina soldiers.
i once again commend IPOB for not towing the option of an armed struggle despite the harrassment and provocations

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Without Arm Created Tension by Scout60(m): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
grab a 1967 to 1970 newspaper and see what will happen?

You really think there was tension and panick within the security?

Where is the panic?

Seriously, who is really panicking now?

You or the army that are ready to squash you like a fly that u are?

Keep asking for arms, take a glimse of what might happen...

You dumb fucck!!!

yes, your brave Nigeria soldiers succeeded in killing 3million women and children while the real Biafra soldiers killed over 500000 Nigeria soldiers.
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2013/05/biafran-soldiers-protest-in-ibadan.html?m=1
Make sure you tell your government to rescue una coward soldiers seeking refuge in Cameroun
Imagine our army running away from boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Without Arm Created Tension by Scout60(m): 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
PentiumPro:
Some of these biafrans are just lacking in sense with the sort of threads they create on NL

And some fools are supporting government killing unarmed civilians because they just demand referendum which is their right
Re: Kanu Without Arm Created Tension by PentiumPro(f): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
Scout60:

And some fools are supporting government killing unarmed civilians because they just demand referendum which is their right

Demand referendum by imsulting the President, political and religion leaders pf other regions?
Are you people drinking good water in that place?
Go through the process of inserting referendum im the constitution the one ZIK ensured he killed
Re: Kanu Without Arm Created Tension by Scout60(m): 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
PentiumPro:

Demand referendum by imsulting the President, political and religion leaders pf other regions?
Are you people drinking good water in that place?
Go through the process of inserting referendum im the constitution the one ZIK ensured he killed

OK
please read about Scotland struggle and the insults they give their govt.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Without Arm Created Tension by PentiumPro(f): 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
Scout60:

OK
please read about Scotland struggle and the insults they give their govt.

I don't need to read anything tp know that ipob method can only lead to gnashing of teeth in the SE as we are currently witnessing now
Re: Kanu Without Arm Created Tension by victorDanladi: 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
Scout60:
grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu Without Arm Created Tension by julietm123: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
You will soon join in the gnashing of teeth. I dey laugh. grin
PentiumPro:

I don't need to read anything tp know that ipob method can only lead to gnashing of teeth in the SE as we are currently witnessing now
Re: Kanu Without Arm Created Tension by PentiumPro(f): 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
julietm123:
You will soon join in the gnashing of teeth. I dey laugh. grin

The angry, disillusioned and disrespectful deplorable youths of the SE are already gnashing teeth
Re: Kanu Without Arm Created Tension by LUGBE: 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
Prince NK is really giving the zoo tough time
Re: Kanu Without Arm Created Tension by julietm123: 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Your gnashing dey come. People don't walk on eggshells for too long even though you guys are good at it.
PentiumPro:

The angry, disillusioned and disrespectful deplorable youths of the SE are already gnashing teeth
Re: Kanu Without Arm Created Tension by PentiumPro(f): 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
julietm123:
Your gnashing dey come. People don't walk on eggshells for too long even though you guys are good at it.

Keep quiet and stop crying all over me.
You had it all good during GEJ regime and never do you troublesome deplorables demand or agitate for biafra.
Just tell the world you are pissed with buhari and get ready for 2019 rather than disturbing the peace of the country
Re: Kanu Without Arm Created Tension by julietm123: 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
Whatever, I have said what I need to say.
PentiumPro:

You had it all good during GEJ regime and never do you troublesome deplorables demand or agitate for biafra.
Just tell the world you are pissed with buhari and get ready for 2019 rather than disturbing the peace of the country
Re: Kanu Without Arm Created Tension by PentiumPro(f): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
julietm123:
Whatever, I have said what I need to say.

So buzz off my mention and next time never jump in again
Re: Kanu Without Arm Created Tension by Scout60(m): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
PentiumPro:

can u please make research before you talk...
when did massob start? Buhari or yar dua time.
Re: Kanu Without Arm Created Tension by Scout60(m): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
PentiumPro:

Yes they are angry and hungry because that is what your govt turned them to. Things getting more difficult day by day while your govt will leave the country for another country 100 days. Nigeria govt totally hopeless. The youths have lost hope in Nigeria. The China revolution started because of much hunger in the land and Nigeria will never escape this
Re: Kanu Without Arm Created Tension by pryme(m): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
kettykin:

Actually the only weapon of warfare that Nigeria has is the weapon of starvation , blockade , farmland sabotage, this is the only tool they can use to win a war against biafra.i really commend Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB Team for taking inot consideration , women , children and the elderly and not taking up arms, this has shown he really is ready to sacrifice all for the benefit of the generality of igbos .

This same military struggling to do operation python dance in the east wept on social media and public media before an ill trained boko haram consisting of illiterates and uneducated children so much that at a time nigerian soldiers were refugees in cameroon and Nigeri and were rescued by cameroonina soldiers.
i once again commend IPOB for not towing the option of an armed struggle despite the harrassment and provocations

This your piece reminds me of the way those MMM scammers use to deceive gullible Nigerians.
Re: Kanu Without Arm Created Tension by Lloydfather(m): 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
PentiumPro:

So buzz off my mention and next time never jump in again
Reading ur comments makes me think if u really have brain or do u think from ur anus?
Re: Kanu Without Arm Created Tension by Yyeske(m): 11:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
Kanu is in hiding now so why the noise making?

(1) (Reply)

6 Highlights Of IBE Kachikwu Allegations / Photos:schools Close In Enugu State Over Military Free Medication / On The Fallacious Propaganda Against The National Convention Planning Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.