Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Should Gee Boys Pay Tithe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Gee Boys Pay Tithe (696 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Gee Boys Pay Tithe by YungRichG1: 10:34am On Sep 17, 2017
Im really still confused i have a friend who earns at least 100k a month from the hustle but has never paid his tithe but i do give out alms to the less priviledged...

So i wonder is it a sin that a Gee boy doesn't pay his tithe as at when due?
Re: Should Gee Boys Pay Tithe by Saintsammurai(m): 10:39am On Sep 17, 2017
ANY GEE boy that pays tight is mocking GOD and it will only make catching him by Efcc and SARS faster, so whether you give to the less priviledge or not, if you like open charity organization.. one thing is certain that one day you will be caught and the law will give you a death sentence and when you die, DEVIL will welcome you to hell..

1 Like

Re: Should Gee Boys Pay Tithe by Hier(m): 10:39am On Sep 17, 2017
Cain and Abel, you can offer it, but God is not interested in their sacrifice, obedience they say . . . is better than sacrifice

Tithe is a percentage of money made by legit means, without compromising your Christianity. I am just understanding that only sincere people should pay tithe and though the tithe is paid to a local church, its as good as paying to God Himself. God is not interested in our contributions and church activities like joining a group, being a chior etc, usher and co, but Jesus said, its meat to do the will of Him that sent me
Re: Should Gee Boys Pay Tithe by Hier(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2017
Saintsammurai:
ANY GEE boy that pays tight is mocking GOD and it will only make catching him by Efcc and SARS faster, so whether you give to the less priviledge or not, if you like open charity organization.. one thing is certain that one day you will be caught and the law will give you a death sentence and when you die, DEVIL will welcome you to hell..

Will he go to hell if he repents?
Re: Should Gee Boys Pay Tithe by AK6464(m): 11:08am On Sep 17, 2017
Please who is a Gee boy?
Re: Should Gee Boys Pay Tithe by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2017
AK6464:
Please who is a Gee boy?
Hushpuppi
Re: Should Gee Boys Pay Tithe by chivic(m): 11:45am On Sep 17, 2017
Its like asking should a thief help others?
Re: Should Gee Boys Pay Tithe by YungRichG1: 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
But you people still accept gifts from gee boys what makes you all any different
Re: Should Gee Boys Pay Tithe by YungRichG1: 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
I pay a certain amount of money to my guys in the bank settle here settle there the money just goes in a flow and we are all complacent one way or the other.
Re: Should Gee Boys Pay Tithe by ichuka(m): 11:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
YungRichG1:
Im really still confused i have a friend who earns at least 100k a month from the hustle but has never paid his tithe but i do give out alms to the less priviledged...

So i wonder is it a sin that a Gee boy doesn't pay his tithe as at when due?
As long as he's a Gee boy and not a true Christains he can pay.

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Prove Of Hell Or The Astral Plane Or Heaven Or Lies?? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/10/17 / I Have A Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.