Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Video Ad For The Biggest Mixed Pageant In Africa (WIN Tickets) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Video Ad For The Biggest Mixed Pageant In Africa (WIN Tickets) (522 Views)

Transgender Model Headed To Miss Universe After Winning Pageant In Netherlands / Goodfellas Inc Holds The Biggest House Party In Lagos Tagged THE SWITCH / Nairalander Set To Host The Biggest Beauty Pageant In Lagos.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Ad For The Biggest Mixed Pageant In Africa (WIN Tickets) by Aywire(m): 11:02am On Sep 17, 2017
So for those of you that attended last year edition, i am sure you wouldnt want to miss this year own for anything. i have few VIP tickets worth #10,000 each to give out to nairalanders, because i love you guys... all you have to do is do any 2 of the following below (number 1 is compulsory):

1. Post this video on instagram and mention @MrandMissnigintl and @officialaywire
2. List the names of at least 4 past winners of the pageant
3. Comment below telling me why i should give u one of these tickets
4. Mention the name of the company behind the Mr and Miss NIgeria International Beauty pageant
5. List the name of all the sponsors of this year edition
6. What TV stations is this advert currently on rotation on
7. what venue is this year's edition taking place

you can do any two to include number 1, but the more you do, the more your chances. Remeber i have very limited to give out Thank you....

Watch the video ad below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaYSpHnInBg
Re: Video Ad For The Biggest Mixed Pageant In Africa (WIN Tickets) by Aywire(m): 11:04am On Sep 17, 2017
mynd44

seun

lalasticlala

thank you for the continuous support.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: Wedding Gown By David Bridals UK #auction Price / Watch Disturbing Video Where Humans Are Killed And Processed Into Corned Beef / Amazing Photos From Who Is Who Awards Plateau Impact Makers Dinner 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.