Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Mercy Aigbe, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo And Yvonne Nwosu In Adorable Selfie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo And Yvonne Nwosu In Adorable Selfie (35389 Views)

Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony / Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life / "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo And Yvonne Nwosu In Adorable Selfie by donnaD(f): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
ImmaculateQueen:
Beautiful ladies
continue what goes around comes around. remeber Aunty Karma is a terrible bitch.be warned.
sorry pls wrong quote.
Re: Mercy Aigbe, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo And Yvonne Nwosu In Adorable Selfie by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ini baby!!! Looking dappa as always. Black is indeed BEAUTIFUL!
Re: Mercy Aigbe, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo And Yvonne Nwosu In Adorable Selfie by afroxyz: 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
An array of divorcées
Re: Mercy Aigbe, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo And Yvonne Nwosu In Adorable Selfie by Benekruku(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nigerian Association of Divorcees

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo And Yvonne Nwosu In Adorable Selfie by wildchild1: 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
lovely

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Mercy Aigbe, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo And Yvonne Nwosu In Adorable Selfie by bewla(m): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
praizblog:
They r so happy
are day all widowers sorry singles
Re: Mercy Aigbe, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo And Yvonne Nwosu In Adorable Selfie by interiordesigna(f): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
They look nice tho....
Re: Mercy Aigbe, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo And Yvonne Nwosu In Adorable Selfie by curvilicious: 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Is that a wedding ring on Ini's finger? Who come marry am? grin

She marry herself cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo And Yvonne Nwosu In Adorable Selfie by curvilicious: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
emeijeh:
See how artificial they all look

Smh

Btw, why is Jombo hiding?

She's not hiding, she's just short
Re: Mercy Aigbe, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo And Yvonne Nwosu In Adorable Selfie by sholay2011(m): 5:30am On Sep 18, 2017
Ini looks superb.
Re: Mercy Aigbe, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo And Yvonne Nwosu In Adorable Selfie by jordinsparkles(f): 7:33am On Sep 18, 2017
I can see a wedding ring on INI Edo....is she married? I love that actress....
Re: Mercy Aigbe, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo And Yvonne Nwosu In Adorable Selfie by delilwaxz(m): 11:23am On Sep 18, 2017
Cute you
Re: Mercy Aigbe, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo And Yvonne Nwosu In Adorable Selfie by Theseus01(m): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
DRPAIT123:
Ask your freaking leaking brain lil
it's better than your frustrated entire family
Re: Mercy Aigbe, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo And Yvonne Nwosu In Adorable Selfie by DRPAIT123(m): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
Theseus01:

it's better than your frustrated entire family
iimmature gay just got data since creation,SMH...just goan die ...god forsaking lil
Re: Mercy Aigbe, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo And Yvonne Nwosu In Adorable Selfie by Theseus01(m): 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
DRPAIT123:
iimmature gay just got data since creation,SMH...just goan die ...god forsaking lil
i have so much data bitch......am richer than your entire poverty stricken lineage..... May GOD punish ur miserable mother and ur sick father
Re: Mercy Aigbe, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo And Yvonne Nwosu In Adorable Selfie by DRPAIT123(m): 10:52am On Sep 28, 2017
Theseus01:

i have so much data bitch......am richer than your entire poverty stricken lineage..... May GOD punish ur miserable mother and ur sick father
with sango,the God of thunder i make irrefutable imprecation on your stupid papa and hopeless mama pkus you,you all will forever be sad and nothing good will locate your generation forever and ever...you will never be successfull in this world,you will always and forever remain emppty,
if you dont know am a core sango worsipper,you have pressed the wrong button...you will die this night if your stupiditry pushed you any further.
Always remember its your fault cos you started this first...you cant win this,you shouldnt have started in the first place...expect recompense mad lil
Re: Mercy Aigbe, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo And Yvonne Nwosu In Adorable Selfie by Theseus01(m): 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
DRPAIT123:
with sango,the God of thunder i make irrefutable imprecation on your stupid papa and hopeless mama pkus you,you all will forever be sad and nothing good will locate your generation forever and ever...you will never be successfull in this world,you will always and forever remain emppty,
if you dont know am a core sango worsipper,you have pressed the wrong button...you will die this night if your stupiditry pushed you any further.
Always remember its your fault cos you started this first...you cant win this,you shouldnt have started in the first place...expect recompense mad lil
back to your entire family.....lol..... so painful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tuface And Wife Annie Stun In Native Attire (Photo) / Odunlade Adekola Dances With His Wife / Saint Obi And Lai Mohammed Meet In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.