Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? (35477 Views)

TBT: Serena Williams Sexy And Seductive As She Post Selfie Of Her Ass On Instagr / The Top 10 Sexiest Shots Of Serena Williams Booty You Will Ever Find Online(pics / Pictures Of Serena Williams And Common At The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by Siga: 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
World’s No.1 in women’s singles tennis, Serena Williams was spotted in Miami showing off her muscles curves for a ‘beachy’ photoshoot. During the photo shoot, the 31 year old tennis star also posed for pictures in different dresses.

4 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by Siga: 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2013
MODS....this one need to enter frontpage ooo....make all man see how our sister dey represent.... grin

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by splashbaby(m): 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2013
Make Dbanj woo this girl now...him career go just hit world stage big time.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by Siga: 11:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
splashbaby: Make Dbanj woo this girl now...him career go just hit world stage big time.
....Chai...thats true oooo

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by Jakumo(m): 4:07am On Apr 17, 2013
I have always suspected that the Williams sisters are actually the Williams brothers, thanks to a regime of female hormones that has enabled them to compete against and defeat natural-born women in the tennis court.

Looking at these pictures I still think this is a man with his weiner lopped off, weighed down by a truly frightening butt.

14 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 17, 2013
Actually she is doing much better now with emitting a more feminine look.
this is a good thing. she looks like[is] a strong black woman. I'm happy for her smiley

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by Nobody: 5:15am On Apr 17, 2013
I am a batty guy, therefore I am a serena williams fan.
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by Nobody: 5:17am On Apr 17, 2013
She's cute in a masculine kinda way.

I wouldn't smash the tho lipsrsealed
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 17, 2013
2buff: Actually she is doing much better now with emitting a more feminine look.
this is a good thing. she looks like[is] a strong black woman. I'm happy for her smiley

What feminine look?

Jeez.

The bythc looks like a man.
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by musiwa23: 5:44am On Apr 17, 2013
she good looking. why are you posting it over and over. you want to find out if i like her. i do. she is a great tennis player.. i like her game. she is very very hard working. i will like to meet her someday. i saw her dance nigeria dance when she went to nigeria.. i laugh.. they are both ok.

does she go to church. that is my first question to her, for me God comes first..

8 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 17, 2013
kiss kiss
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by idriis: 8:28am On Apr 17, 2013
She looks just like Shawn Michealundecided \/\/\/

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by GraceBestowed(f): 8:37am On Apr 17, 2013
I agree, she is looking more feminine now; years ago, she looked like a regular Joe!
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 17, 2013
Ooboy see cow angry
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by omiobo: 9:03am On Apr 17, 2013
Eyi poju
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by baynix(m): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2013
sheyie2007: Ooboy see cow angry

LWKMD!! U Get Bad Mouth Oo!! grin grin grin
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by chucky234(m): 9:20am On Apr 17, 2013
She look sexy
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by igbsam(m): 9:46am On Apr 17, 2013
Abeg, Wetin this man dey snap ? grin

4 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 17, 2013
TOO STRONG FOR A WOMAN
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 17, 2013
Mbok nsi nam akanawan ami...

7 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by Akpaife(m): 10:01am On Apr 17, 2013
Corrupt gal why nt show us ur breast n ur___
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by 32D: 10:01am On Apr 17, 2013
i dont like my ladies bulky, huge, intimidating....i prefer a cutie

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 17, 2013
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.. NEver seen this beforeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by edgideon(m): 10:03am On Apr 17, 2013
splashbaby: Make Dbanj woo this girl now...him career go just hit world stage big time.
hin level no reach ooh u wan kill dbanj and hin junior nro
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by Tunjman(m): 10:08am On Apr 17, 2013
Too muscular
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by ceejayluv(m): 10:08am On Apr 17, 2013
Jakumo: I have always suspected that the Williams sisters are actually the Williams brothers, thanks to a regime of female hormones that has enabled them to compete against and defeat natural-born women in the tennis court.

Looking at these pictures I still think this is a man with his weiner lopped off, weighed down by a truly frightening butt.

"faints"

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by Scarpon(m): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2013
if this girl blow person na die

5 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by claremont(m): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2013
I would only smash if she offered it to me for free, she doesn't look sexy IMHO. She needs to watch her weight, it looks like she has the potential to be obese in the future.
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by Policewoman(f): 10:16am On Apr 17, 2013
Not bad. Still has some mannish attributes sha, but overall, she is cool.
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 17, 2013
I think this woman is from eastern nigeria. Those people are indeed doing well.

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:17am On Apr 17, 2013
She's now sex appealing. Unlike few years ago.
Re: New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 17, 2013
No thank you Mr. William, I do ladies only

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Dimoko-Korkus: "Michael Okon Stole My Friend's Credit Card, Eloped" / Woli Arole Meets Linda Ikeja (Photo) / Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.