Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges (2196 Views)

Breaking News I Will Kill Kanu, Asari Dokubo. / Helicopter Crash: North’s Agenda To Replace Osinbajo, MASSOB Alleges / See Two Boys That Came To Kill Kanu This Night - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by KEVIND: 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
- MASSOB has alleged that President Muhammadu Buhari led government was planning to kill IPOB leader, NnamdiKanu

- The group also alleged that that Operation Python Dance II was designed to eliminate the Igbo

- It however, stated that it would not renege on the struggle for the actualization of Biafran independence

The Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB)has said that President Muhmmadu Buhari’s led government was bent on killing the leader of Independent People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu in order to complete his alleged 1967 genocide.

In an interview with the Punch, the MASSOB’s national director of information, Samuel Edeson alleged that Operation Python Dance II was designed to eliminate the Igbo. gathered that Edeson said:“Operation Python Dance, also known as‘Egwu Eke,’ is a ploy by the Federal Government of Nigeria, led by President Muhammadu Buhari, a Fulani man, to wipe out the Igbo from the face of the earth.“It is simply a means for him to express his hatred for the Igbo.

All the while, we have been complaining that Buhari hates Ndigbo. Now, the hatred is clear for everyone to see. It is glaring to everybody now. Before he came up with operation Python Dance, there was no crisis in the South-East.
The region was peaceful.“It is unfortunate that he sent soldiers to the South-East without the approval or consent of the National Assembly. Ordinarily, that is an impeachable offence. But Buhari did it because he wants to kill our people.
“Even at that, when you say you are launching Operation Python Dance, why did they go to Nnamdi Kanu’s house? Since they say it is ‘python dance’, they should be dancing in the streets; and whoever gets close to them, they will have a reason to engage that person. Operation Python Dance is nothing other that a well-planned arrangement to eliminate the Igbo.

Edeson further stated that the soldiers’ action in the southeast was not triggered by provocation by any member of IPOB, adding that the plans were premeditated.“There is nothing like a provocation.The soldiers’ actions were premeditated.They acted according to instructions. When you are engaged in ‘python dance’, you don’t have to take your dance to somebody’s house; you dance on the streets.

“The python is not supposed to dance in somebody's house. The soldiers have no business invading Kanu’s house. In Igbo land, we don’t live together with pythons because pythons are harmful."Unfortunately, in this case, we don’t have the capacity to kill them but the Almighty God in heaven will come to our aid. We can’t live with pythons. Human beings and pythons can’t live together. They should leave us alone, Edeson said.He, however, stated that there won’t be going on their struggle for the actualization of Biafran independence.

He said: “The struggle continues; there is no going back. We cannot run away from our fatherland. Former President Olusegun Obasanjo tried to stop the struggle when he was in power with the MASSOB members killed in 2003, but it did not stop us. The Nigerian government is killing our people again but they can’t stop the struggle.”

http://punchng.com/buharis-govt-wants-to-kill-kanu-complete-1967-genocide-massob/
Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by Afriifa(m): 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
I Heard The FG is Planning On Bringing Military to The South-South Too.(Bring It On Mr President)

The Nigerian Army In South-South Is Inviting The Nigerian Economy Into Depression -Afrifa(2017)

The Niger Deltans Do Not Gather Crowds To Protest When Enraged.. We Know The Northern Nigerian Succumbs to Only War.

You don't Come to Rivers State With a plot to bring trouble and succeed. No No God Forbid.
"May The Land Turn Against Such Persons And All The Good People Of Rivers State Shall Say Amen"

You Don't Come to Bayelsa To Disrupt our Peace Because Of Oil No No God Forbid.

"May The Rivers of Bayelsa Drown Such Persons And All The Good People Of Bayelsa State Shall Say Amen"

You Don't Come To Delta To Rape Our Sisters And Mothers In Disguise of Exercising Security Duties, NO NO God Forbid

"May The Innocent Blood Of The Of The Deltans Judge Such Persons And All The Good People Of Delta Shall Say Amen"

You Don't Come To Akwa-Ibom And Kill My Brothers In Disguise of Securing Oil Facilities That Benefits The North More Than Us. No No, God Forbid!

"May All The Rains Falling In Akwa-Ibom Land Rain Misery And Death on Such Persons And All The Good People Of Akwa-Ibom Shall Say Amen"

You Don't Come To Edo State And Kill My People Just As You Have Sent Your Fulani Brothers To Kill Us In Disguise Of Exercising Security Duties, No No! God Forbid.

"May The Waters You Drink in The Land Give Death To Such Persons And All The Good People Of Edo State Shall Say Amen"

Finally, You Don't Come To Cross-River State With An Intention To Scare Us In Our own Homes Just Because You Are A Northern Army. No No! God Forbid.

"May The Air You Breath in Cross-River State Give Such Persons Only Sorrow Through All Their Stay And All The Good People Of Cross River State Shall Say Amen"

All My Life, I have Never Witness A Crocodile Smiling And Certainly, The Northern Army Can't Compel A Crocodile To Smile In My Own Land-Afrifa(2017)

NB- The Nigerian Army And Its Personnel Should Have it at the back of their minds that the South-Southerners Do not throw stones and bottles when Provoked. "We throw Bullets".... goodluck coming.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by idupaul: 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
But Masson is now working for the DSS na
Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by Hadone(m): 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
Kanu and Shekau don't deserve to live. They better die for the sake of humanity
Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by bakila: 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
MASSOB trying to take advantage of the fall of IPOB. IPOB will now deal with MASSOB in the impending "of Biafra" OB civil war. Igbo just defeated IPOB last week.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by LionDeLeo: 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hadone:
They are both terrorists that deserve to die by hanging.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hadone:
LionDeLeo:

They are both terrorists that deserve to die by hanging.

An armless terrorist. Only in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by MediumStout(m): 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Kill the bastard terrorist called Kanu
Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by LionDeLeo: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
Hofbrauhaus:

An armless terrorist. Only in Nigeria.
[/s]
Igbos members have been arrested in delta state for killing.

They attacked in Rivers State.

They burnt down a police station.

They are not just terrorists, they are also criminals.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
Afriifa:
I Heard The FG is Planning On Bringing Military to The South-South Too.(Bring It On Mr President)

The Nigerian Army In South-South Is Inviting The Nigerian Economy Into Depression -Afrifa(2017)

The Niger Deltans Do Not Gather Crowds To Protest When Enraged.. We Know The Northern Nigerian Succumbs to Only War.

You don't Come to Rivers State With a plot to bring trouble and succeed. No No God Forbid.
"May The Land Turn Against Such Persons And All The Good People Of Rivers State Shall Say Amen"

You Don't Come to Bayelsa To Disrupt our Peace Because Of Oil No No God Forbid.

"May The Rivers of Bayelsa Drown Such Persons And All The Good People Of Bayelsa State Shall Say Amen"

You Don't Come To Delta To Rape Our Sisters And Mothers In Disguise of Exercising Security Duties, NO NO God Forbid

"May The Innocent Blood Of The Of The Deltans Judge Such Persons And All The Good People Of Delta Shall Say Amen"

You Don't Come To Akwa-Ibom And Kill My Brothers In Disguise of Securing Oil Facilities That Benefits The North More Than Us. No No, God Forbid!

"May All The Rains Falling In Akwa-Ibom Land Rain Misery And Death on Such Persons And All The Good People Of Akwa-Ibom Shall Say Amen"

You Don't Come To Edo State And Kill My People Just As You Have Sent Your Fulani Brothers To Kill Us In Disguise Of Exercising Security Duties, No No! God Forbid.

"May The Waters You Drink in The Land Give Death To Such Persons And All The Good People Of Edo State Shall Say Amen"

Finally, You Don't Come To Cross-River State With An Intention To Scare Us In Our own Homes Just Because You Are A Northern Army. No No! God Forbid.

"May The Air You Breath in Cross-River State Give Such Persons Only Sorrow Through All Their Stay And All The Good People Of Cross River State Shall Say Amen"

All My Life, I have Never Witness A Crocodile Smiling And Certainly, The Northern Army Can't Compel A Crocodile To Smile In My Own Land-Afrifa(2017)

NB- The Nigerian Army And Its Personnel Should Have it at the back of their minds that the South-Southerners Do not throw stones and bottles when Provoked. "We throw Bullets".... goodluck coming.
[/s]

Niger Delta welcomes Operation Crocodile Dance in our territory...

We are not IPOD Terrorists

We are not enemies of the State...

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by LionDeLeo: 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]

Gbam.

Iporks are terrorist pigs

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Igbos members have been arrested in delta state for killing.

They attacked in Rivers State.

They burnt down a police station.

They are not just terrorists, they are also criminals.

IPOB did none of those things..
BTW, are fulani herdsmen terrorist? Just answer this simple question.
Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by Afriifa(m): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]

at all. we r not terrorist
Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by LionDeLeo: 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

IPOB did none of those things..
BTW, are fulani herdsmen terrorist? Just answer this simple question.
Igbos, bh and any fulani killers are all terrorists, no difference.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Afriifa:
at all. we r not terrorist
Good!!!

So let's allow Military boys do their jobs!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Igbos, bh and any fulani killers are all terrorists, no difference.

Fulani herdsmen killed thousands of people and nobody declared them a terrorist group but IPOB that have killed no One is declared a terrorist group...think! Don't let people think for you, use your brain.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by LionDeLeo: 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
Hofbrauhaus:

Fulani herdsmen killed thousands of people and nobody declared them a terrorist group but IPOB that have killed no One is declared a terrorist group...think! Don't let people think for you, use your brain.
[/s]

Nnamdi Kanu and his fellow Igbos are foolish terrorists.

Python will take care of that.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by Afriifa(m): 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Good!!!

So let's allow Military boys do their jobs!!!
with Professional Standards, conforming with the rules of democracy.
Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

Like a robot, you are now on auto-repeat. Lol.

Make God have mercy on your soul.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by LionDeLeo: 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
Hofbrauhaus:

Like a robot, you are now on auto-repeat. Lol.

Make God have mercy on your soul.
[/s]

Sharrap and duck off my mention.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

Sharrap and duck off my mention.

Auto-repeat. Define zombie for me!
Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by dometome: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
your hate will kill you
Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by LionDeLeo: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Auto-repeat. Define zombie for me!

Duck off my mention.

Nnamdi Kanu and his fellow Igbos are foolish pigs and Idiots.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by otitokoroleti: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]

[s]Niger Delta welcomes Operation Crocodile Dance in our territory...

[/s]

Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by LionDeLeo: 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
dometome:
your hate will kill you

You mean same hate already killing Igbos foolish pigs?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Duck off my mention.

Autorepeat. Define a robot for me?
Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by LionDeLeo: 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Autorepeat. Define a robot for me?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
Afriifa:
with Professional Standards, conforming with the rules of democracy.
Troublemakers should be dealt with. Enough is Enough!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
LionDeLeo:

What do you call a malfunctioning robot? Lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by LionDeLeo: 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

What do you call a malfunctioning robot? Lol
Check your system of reasoning, that is a perfect example.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by DabuIIIT: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Duck off my mention.
E PAIN AM O lolss grin grin

Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Kill Kanu, Complete 1967 Genocide - MASSOB Alleges by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Check your system of reasoning, that is a perfect example.

Haha..what happened to your autorepeat? Common tell me about Nnamdi kanu and IPOB..what are they?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: APC 's Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination By APGA Thug (Photos) / BREAKING! #7000youth4ouk: See How Much Youths Raised For Kalu In 48 Hrs (pics) / Atiku Responds To Prof. Osibanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.