Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

if I Lyk I Can Hangout Wit 100 Women, Its Nobody's Business' Olakunle Churchill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / if I Lyk I Can Hangout Wit 100 Women, Its Nobody's Business' Olakunle Churchill (817 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” / Desmond Elliot,jackie Appiah & Mercy Aigbe Hangout Wit Fans At Rokmetour In Uk(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

if I Lyk I Can Hangout Wit 100 Women, Its Nobody's Business' Olakunle Churchill by amijid2012(m): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
In the past week, unconfirmed reports went viral on social media that placed Tonto Dikeh's ex-hubby, Olakunle Churchill in a weird love triangle with actress, Rosaline Meurer and former Big Brother Naija housemate, Tboss.

When asked about the rumors making rounds, a visibly upset Churchill said, 'listen to me. I'm a very busy man and honestly I don't have time for social media banter and gists. I don't know where these stories come from and Its been lingering for a long time, any lady that works with me automatically goes online as someone I'm dating and Its no longer funny. I don't know where these stories emerge from but they are not true. At the moment, I am a single man and for all you care I can hangout with 100 women if I want its no one's business'.

In his words, 'like i said. Its nobody's business. Let me just shut this thing down once and for all. Rose is family to me, I've known her since childhood before she started working with the foundation and for the last time, she didn't break my home. She's an actress not my personal assistant as many people believe and in the real sense, a company cannot have an actress as a 'P.A'. Anything you read online that doesn't come from me is not true, there's too many fake news sponsored against me by jobless people. My marriage crashed because of personal issues that we could resolve and I tried to fix it several times because of my son but it didn't work out. As for Tboss, she was present as many other celebrity at the Fire service event we did last month in Abuja so how does this translate to dating any of them. I don't think I owe any one any explanation, when and if I am ready to get married again, my family will know not the media.i will choose to keep my life private like it used to be.

Re: if I Lyk I Can Hangout Wit 100 Women, Its Nobody's Business' Olakunle Churchill by Dammytemmy(f): 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ftc
Re: if I Lyk I Can Hangout Wit 100 Women, Its Nobody's Business' Olakunle Churchill by Woly: 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Na who dey ask pastor weather shoku shoku dey happen for church, when everyone knows that pastor will say NO!!!!...some kind question no need the correct answer at all.
Re: if I Lyk I Can Hangout Wit 100 Women, Its Nobody's Business' Olakunle Churchill by IamOpemipo(m): 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
Tell me bro, u single
Re: if I Lyk I Can Hangout Wit 100 Women, Its Nobody's Business' Olakunle Churchill by allstarcomic(m): 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
ok bro we have hia you! are you ok now??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4xrUTWbTvw

(1) (Reply)

"Don Jazzy Is Impotent, He Can't Get Any Woman Pregnant"– Lady Claims / Yomi Casual 5 Major Highlights Of Stylist's Super-Fun Wedding (photos) / “I Have Lost My Mind To Leave All These Goodies”, Tee Billz Crushes On Tiwa Savg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.