Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Honey Well Employment Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Honey Well Employment Test (5419 Views)

Employment Test: 1+1=? Justify Your Assertion / Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank / P & G Employment Test Sample Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honey Well Employment Test by chukwudi06(m): 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2010
Honey well employment test was held @ Ican event center, Amuwo Odofin lagos on 24th Feb. ,2010.
How far?
Re: Honey Well Employment Test by ashaby(f): 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2010
Rubbish test! It was over-crowded and lacked basis. I wonder why Workforce likes raising the hopes of poor Nigerians!
Re: Honey Well Employment Test by afrobaby(f): 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2010
I knew it was going to be unorganized and overcrowded, I was at the Friesland test and from what I saw, workforce is rubbish, that was why i didnt even bother going for the honeywll test, even though i was invited
Re: Honey Well Employment Test by ify4king(m): 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2010
When are we expecting the results?
Re: Honey Well Employment Test by chukwudi06(m): 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2010
soonest
Re: Honey Well Employment Test by Bestmann(m): 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2010
are you sure?
Re: Honey Well Employment Test by ify4king(m): 7:09am On Mar 03, 2010
How soon?
Re: Honey Well Employment Test by mee2: 10:36am On Mar 03, 2010
26,436 applicants were invited for the test on 23, and 24 of February, 2010. The job opening is just for 11 slots(for their Lagos Flour mill). It is only the best of the best that will be considered in the end of the assessment exercise. They have started inviting the successful candidates for the next stage. if you have not been called and you believe in what you wrote on your test day, be expectant.

Jeans Communication, Gbagada
jeanscommunication(@)mail.com
Re: Honey Well Employment Test by chukwudi06(m): 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2010
No problem
Re: Honey Well Employment Test by kakarot: 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2010
ashaby:

Rubbish test! It was over-crowded and lacked basis. I wonder why Workforce likes raising the hopes of poor Nigerians!

@ ashbaby
Yeah I remember your comment from a similar Topic:

"I got the Interview invitation as well just this morning. I hope it's not all this tricky computer-based tests. Please anybody in the house with good information? Your help will be greatly appreciated!"

If what mee! says is true, then we are dealing with some cosmic odds here.

I'm sorry but I don't know a whole lot about the corporate structure Honeywell Group or Flour Mills, or what type of benefits their staff enjoy, but the turnout for the exam was unbelievable. shocked shocked

I guess it's because of the nature of the vacancy, in the sense that it offers an opportunity for training and the intent from honeywell is to have successful participants fill key managerial positions after the 18month program.

Does anyone know what the management trainee pay is like at Honeywell? I'm still expecting to be called for the interview.

I guess I can't do anything but chill abi? cool
Re: Honey Well Employment Test by chukwudi06(m): 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2010
my brother is also waiting.
Re: Honey Well Employment Test by chukwudi06(m): 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2010
Have they called anyone?
Re: Honey Well Employment Test by mydearlyn(f): 11:55pm On Mar 10, 2010
Are the results out yet? They usually paste them in in one of their offices.
Re: Honey Well Employment Test by Bestmann(m): 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2010
which way to go?
Re: Honey Well Employment Test by kezy4(m): 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2010
hello house,
i really do not understand what positions Honeywell had offered for the test. it was barely last week they did their publication. how then did they suddenly invite people for test and exams or where there other positions published before this time

kezy4
Re: Honey Well Employment Test by chukwudi06(m): 7:43am On Mar 12, 2010
Can you explain more on that, pls.
Re: Honey Well Employment Test by bubbleskid: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2010
Mee, you clearly dont know what youre taking about. I work for Honeywell Group Plc and can rightly assert that the management programme is intended to deploy suitable candidates (over 200 people) to different unit companies of the group on successful completion. The objective of the excercise is that your will work in an area of your capacity and strength after assessment. i.e. engineering (PIVOT); real estate (URAGA); foods (flourmills); technology (PAVILION) and Oil &Gas
Re: Honey Well Employment Test by kakarot: 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2010
@ bubbleskid

Thanks for that. I agree with you because it is not the first time Honeywell is recruiting graduate management trainees. The last time they did so, they definitely recruited way more than 11. Even the claim about 26000 people writing the test is wrong because I learnt elsewhere that there were 10000-12000 applicants shortlisted for the test. Doing the math, for mee's claim to be true, there had to be a split about 13000 writing each day. If I remember properly, there were two exam halls with a capacity of 1500 each, meaning 3000 candidates wrote the test at once. Each day had two batches: 8am and 12 noon, that is 4 batches in all, therefore there was a maximum of 12000 people. So either mee's wrong about the number of days the test was written, or about the number of candidates. Choose one!

Aside from that, Honeywell has not started calling successful applicants as at now, so they definitely would not have been calling since mee's post. It is not right giving wrong information, especially when people are expectant with every text message that comes to their phones (it's usually Zain in my case!).

Still, no one has answered my question about salary, benefits, personal development, promotion prospects etc. It's weird cos the banking, telecoms and energy sectors have all had salary ranges thoroughly discussed and dissected on NL, but next to nothing for the manufacturing sector.

Once again @ bubbleskid, if u could help with this, I (certainly not just me) will be very grateful. It doesn't necessarily have to be just Honeywell, other coys too, say BAT, friesland etc.

P.S.
@ bubbleskid once again, "Honeywell Group Plc"? Before I saw your post, I was sure only the flourmills had gone Plc.

Thanks.
Re: Honey Well Employment Test by nedu2u(m): 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2010
@kakarot , them neva call u for interview u don dey talk salary range. grin ,9ja
Re: Honey Well Employment Test by kakarot: 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2010
@ nedu2u, lolol. I get my reasons o, very cogent ones o!
Re: Honey Well Employment Test by bubbleskid: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2010
Salary structure here at Honeywell varies depending on what unit company you work with as the wealth of each unit company varies from industry to industry. e.g. Flourmills turnover is very high and they meet their budget yearly, in comparison to for instance, honeywell skyview estates. for the sake of the honeywell excellence programme though, i started with 105k for 18 months two years ago. Dont know if that would change much for you guys this year! All the very best.
Re: Honey Well Employment Test by agabaI23(m): 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2010
What a name? Honey well . grin lol
Re: Honey Well Employment Test by bubbleskid: 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2010
agaba youre so silly. lol
Re: Honey Well Employment Test by agabaI23(m): 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2010
^ Thanks for the compliment.

However of all the name in the world . . . Haba megida.
Re: Honey Well Employment Test by kakarot: 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2010
@ bubbleskid, thanks. It's a good start.

I know it seems I'm putting the car waaaaaaaay before the horse.

@ agaba, na so they spell am for this thread o! Your eye sharp gan! shocked lol
Re: Honey Well Employment Test by chukwudi06(m): 10:22am On Mar 19, 2010
so nobody is sure,
Re: Honey Well Employment Test by kakarot: 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2010
Honeywell has started calling successful applicants for interview.

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Is Accepting Cvs / When Interviewer Asks What Your Parents Do For A Living? / Customer Service @ Heritage Bank Via Workforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.