Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,882 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

The Dire Need For A PPA In Abuja. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Dire Need For A PPA In Abuja. (832 Views)

I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. / I'm in dire need of a job / I Am In Dire Need Of A Job. Somebody Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dire Need For A PPA In Abuja. by peirson5: 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,
My sister is in dire need of your assistance. She was deployed to Kano at first where she did her camp and eventually was redeployed to Abuja. She has been there for weeks and has been unable to secure a PPA.
She is a graduate of Agriculture and Forestry. Please if you know of any organization or firm where she could apply for a placement in Abuja, please do post here or you can contact me via email kasumusaheed@gmail.com and mobile number 08182689293.
May you be pleased in all your endeavours as you try to help.

1 Like

Re: The Dire Need For A PPA In Abuja. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
She should go meet her Local government inspector he/she will give her a place to serve.
Re: The Dire Need For A PPA In Abuja. by peirson5: 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:
She should go meet her Local government inspector he/she will give her a place to serve.
Thank you very much. She did what you advised and got a placement.
Re: The Dire Need For A PPA In Abuja. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:58am On Oct 03, 2017
peirson5:
Thank you very much. She did what you advised and got a placement.
You are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies Vacancies Vacancies / Ecobank Nigeria Graduate Programme 2017 (2 Positions) / Apply Dreamworks Integrated Systems Limited Job Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.