Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

I Am In Dire Need Of A Job. Somebody Help! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am In Dire Need Of A Job. Somebody Help! (1584 Views)

I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. / I'm in dire need of a job / I Am In Dire Need Of Job, A Graduate Of Electrical And Electronics Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Dire Need Of A Job. Somebody Help! by DrJossy(m): 1:11am On Sep 22, 2017
Hi,
I am in NEED of a job, either in Kano state or one in any other part of the country that won't require my been physically present.
I am a graduate of computer science, currently running a second degree at BUK.
I am a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. I'm flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I also have lots of ideas and enthusiasm.
I'm keen to work for a company or individuals with a great reputation and high profile.
I write too- one of the best things I do aside thinking. I am awesome at academic works and researches, fiction and non-fictitious writing.
I will readily send my CV to anyone or any organization who is in demand of it.
Thank you.
P.S: Treat as Urgent!
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of A Job. Somebody Help! by nenergy(m): 8:08am On Sep 22, 2017
Keep putting yourself out there, a job will land soon. PM me for a free CV makeover. When you say; "Second degree", do you mean an MSc or another BSc?
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of A Job. Somebody Help! by DrJossy(m): 9:49am On Sep 22, 2017
nenergy:
Keep putting yourself out there, a job will land soon. PM me for a free CV makeover. When you say; "Second degree", do you mean an MSc or another BSc?
BSc, in Criminology. I am greatly interested in cyber crime management.
Thank you for the gesture, I really do appreciate it. I will get across to you.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Dire Need Of A Job. Somebody Help! by DrJossy(m): 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
nenergy:

Please provide me with your mail address, so I can send you a copy of my CV, sire.
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of A Job. Somebody Help! by monalsian(f): 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
I desperately need a job tooo. I have Btech in project management at federal university of technology owerri.. am 32years old. Phone no: 08060662400. location:Abuja, E mail address: franknwachukwu54@gmail.com pls help me.
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of A Job. Somebody Help! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
/bfy8SR
Follow the link and register for online job. This is real.
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of A Job. Somebody Help! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
Monalisian and others looking for job here is an online job....follow d link I shared earlier. Its real
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of A Job. Somebody Help! by DrJossy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Blessingkm:
Monalisian and others looking for job here is an online job....follow d link I shared earlier. Its real
Didn't see any link.
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of A Job. Somebody Help! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
I want to share d link but I don't know how I will go about it
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of A Job. Somebody Help! by DrJossy(m): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
Blessingkm:
I want to share d link but I don't know how I will go about it
Here is my mail address, send it to me, writeakande@gmail.com
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of A Job. Somebody Help! by ibebnb: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2017
pls o I am in need of job too 28yrs too any form of assistance will be appreciated I studied architecture in Absu 08165621938 bishopbnb@yahoo.com.com
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of A Job. Somebody Help! by ibebnb: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2017
pls o I am in need of job too 28yrs too my name is emmanuel any form of assistance will be appreciated I studied architecture in Absu 08165621938 bishopbnb@yahoo.com.com

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Customer Care Executive In A Financial Services Firm / SSCE/OND Sales Girl- Accommodation, Online Interviews For 'Out-of-Towners' / Arik Air 2018 Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.