Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,707 members, 7,813,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Female Boss or Male Boss? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Boss or Male Boss? (25612 Views)

Poll: Which do you prefer

Male boss: 76% (56 votes)
Female boss: 23% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. / I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla / Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by mukina2: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2006
if i ever have to work under a female boss, and she gets bitchy all the time.i'll slap her angry
one day so she can know am huuman too, i f i lose that job there will always be others angry
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by dakmanzero(m): 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2006
No there won't.

Getting fired in Naija is like being killed.

Don't slap your madam. Kneel down and say 'sorry, ma'. There will always be another day.
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by mukina2: 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2006
but sometimes this ladies tend to get on ur nerves angry
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by ladykool(f): 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2006
female boss who like those greedy and hungry men to be boss so that they will start eyeing you up and down from there their wife will start arrassing you for no reason so i prefer woman cuz i dont want and would not like my boss say come and see me at 8:00pm
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by miiday(f): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2007
Well, Well, I think i will join the wagon and say any day anytime i think the male bosses can be better than their female conterparts.For one there's no EGO play.For Female bosses-beef angry is the first word especially if you're a female working under them, they don't just get it(there's no competition here--THEY'RE BOSS).

Although some men can be very silly also,i would prefer a GUY anyday, there's less beef and they know there's no competition. wink

1 Like

Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by jfoxx: 10:38am On Feb 23, 2007
In making this sort of choice you need to have experience the two sides of the issue. But if u haven't, take it from those that have "before u become a boss yourself, stick with male bosses" QED

1 Like

Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by caringchi(f): 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2007
I'd prefer a male boss because I can bend him anyway I want him.

are u sure u actually wants to do the work or u want some1 to manipulate
i believe been a good boss have nothing to do with sex
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by agnesoseka: 11:48am On Mar 12, 2007
I'LL prefer a male boss anytime! am used 2 working with guys and they r totally,understanding.I cant stand working 4 a woman, Tried it once and she's always bckering about one thing or another,looking for unecessary excuses 2 get bitchy!! so a guy (boss) will do anytime.
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by agnesoseka: 11:49am On Mar 12, 2007
I'LL prefer a male boss anytime! am used 2 working with guys and they r totally,understanding.I cant stand working 4 a woman, Tried it once and she's always bickering about one thing or another,looking for unecessary excuses 2 get bitchy!! so a guy (boss) will do anytime.
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by diyobdw(f): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2007
agnesoseka:

I'LL prefer a male boss anytime! am used 2 working with guys and they r totally,understanding.I can't stand working 4 a woman, Tried it once and she's always bickering about one thing or another,looking for unecessary excuses 2 get bitchy!! so a guy (boss) will do anytime.

you are a woman too right would you be bicthy @ your subordinates?
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by hope(f): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2007
I prefer a male boss to a female boss. female boss are always full of pride.
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by funmeme(f): 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2007
To be realistic,female boss are always very hash in the office i will never pray 2 have a lady as my boss i know what the experience is like.although am also a lady but that's just the truth.female Boss,"nooooooooooooop"
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by toluwalomo(m): 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2007
Female bosses for me are a nono. I already go thru stress with female colleagues at work. Just imagine if they were ahead of me up the corporate ladder!

Female bosses tend to be hyperactive around the job, like they need to ram it down our throats that they are on top this time. And by that they bring a lot grouse that has nothing to do with the job or workplace.

For the homeboy, who prefers a female boss to work the charm, it could easily get you into a realationship you could not get out of.

Remember hell hath no fury than a woman scorned.

Go watch that ol' movie DISCLOSURE wit Demi Moore and Micheal Douglas You will get my drift.
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by phatgirl(f): 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2007
WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER,a male or female boss?
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by mekoyo(m): 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2007
My own boss
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by ursie(f): 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2007
in essence, statistics have proven that opposite sex bosses are reliable

1 Like

Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by Bblak(f): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2007
Prefarably Male boss if he's not the skirt chaser type and Female boss if she's an example of a true mother. cool
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2007
Male boss,
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by henro316: 9:20am On Oct 26, 2007
I WILL PREFER A FEMALE BOSS

BECAUSE THE LORD HAVE CREATED THEM TO BE NATURALLY TO BE SOFT, CARING

UNLESS THOSE THAT MAY BEHAVE OTHERWISE

CHEERS HOUSE
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by ntogha: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2008
grin. male or female BOSS? Ntogha can work with anybody. Atleast God has given me the ability to work, relate and deal with anybody. Ciao
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by didiomos: 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2008
i have been working for a couple of yrs now and have had to work under different sexes. anytime anyday i would prefer a male boss cos they re easier to deal with and could be very understanding especially when u re going through a personal problems. but not so for a female boss cos anytime a woman get a chance to be to in control it always gives her a kind of pride that i find difficult to understand sometimes. men bosses could be strict sometimes but i am more comfortable working under a man.
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 15, 2017
A topic from 2005? grin
I'm sure most of the commenters on this thread are no longer active. I wonder The Who the moderator that's responsible for this is.
Anyway, I'd very much prefer a male boss.

4 Likes

Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by HPS3(m): 11:50am On Jul 15, 2017
A 2005 thread making frontpage?amazing!

1 Like

Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by safiaapussy: 11:51am On Jul 15, 2017
You do not want a Nigerian woman as your boss, especially ones like the Ignorant bitch_ above the poster above me.

If a Nigerian woman gives you 5Naira she'll have to subscribe to MTN family & friends call plan to tell her family & friends about it. Na that kind person you want as boss
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 15, 2017
Boss of my self

Guys will prefer female boss while ladies will prefer male boss

They all have 1 thing in common
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by femi4: 11:52am On Jul 15, 2017
This thread is older than me.....mukina2 have tey no be today

The days Seun use to drag FTC with us......but now him pocket don full to reply mentions

2 Likes

Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2017
lifexpress:
If I have to choose between two departments in the same company, I would look out 4 performance and not sex as a first option. And if they are rated equal in every way, I would choose the one whose physical appearance is more charming. My boss must be able to be a role model for me.
When u know that we come into this life as equal children of God, reincarnating again and again each time alternating between the sexes, then u can lose your likes and dislikes. The human mind is so strong as the prison-warden that locks us away from our divine knowledge, because it's best weapon is to make us like and dislike to create in us fear and anger, greed, lust for power/sex etc, vanity and undue atachment to our beliefs/properties. Spiritually though, the male is cut out for serving in the role of ultimate boss or spiritual leader of the universe! And u can't choose here.
Male or Female.
Why this long epistle?
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 15, 2017
The owner of the post won't even remember his moniker
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 15, 2017
Throw back Saturday. 2005 topic shocked
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2017
What is wrong with Nairaland mods?
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by 0b10010011: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2017
Male Boss all the way...

More understanding and got temper control. They dont easily break when pressure mounts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ericsson Sacks 160 Nigerian Workers, Takes Jobs To India / Working In Abuja Vs Lagos / Moving To Lagos From Kogi For Greener Pastures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.