Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Female Boss or Male Boss? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Boss or Male Boss? (25642 Views)

Poll: Which do you prefer

Male boss: 76% (56 votes)
Female boss: 23% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. / I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla / Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by Daeylar(f): 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
Seun:

A female boss who might be interested in my sexy sexy self? Bring her to papa! cheesy

Ah shocked shocked oga seuñ shocked shocked shocked

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by cheemahking: 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
Learn how to make braided wigs, how to braid, crotchet, twist etc online at ease with just a token of 1000 naira only. Pls contact Cynthia on 07069600444..

Instagram name is Miss_iscy

Watsapp group link is
https:///LlwuUXoihvVFft3TfHrsZY

Join us now
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by ekdee: 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
I have not worked with any because I have been running my own business for years now. Although, I will soon use my certificate for an employment but I'm considering if I will be able to cope being bossed by another person.
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by humblemikel(f): 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
ldollier:
a male boss. when i was younger i used to work in a grocery store. we had a male as our boss, a very cool guy. he wasn't in anybody's business. his rule was "you do your work, and i will do mine". that all changed when he was transferred to another store. in exchange we got a lady as our new boss. i don't know what makes them(ladies) worst. is it their cycle or bad sex life? i mean this lady fired 10 people under 1 week(including the ppl who had the job as their career).

furthermore, she was always in everybody's business. her rule was " i run this store, if i don't like you, your fired". i guess she had the business woman mentality(don't really care about anyone's feelings, as long as her store is bringing in the highest profits).

anywho, since am a lady, i would prefer a male boss just because *yea, you know why*. but who really cares. am all grown now, running my own office.
1botle of chill star beer for u Sis
we are in the same boat
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by OlujobaSamuel: 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
male boss for me.
I've worked under both, but there is this particular lady that sees me as a brother(ntin wrong, sees her as a sis also) but she go dey use dat buga over me for office, we had lots of issues while we were together due to her ego, but we are still cool pals today.
Same also for her female colleagues, while i roll well with her male friends then.
I was an Intern under her.
I had another lady, that sees me as a son and also a man, so she treats me as such.
Although, the same organisation, both mothers, but probably due to age difference, the first was relatively young compared to the second.
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by jaxxy(m): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
baby4u2:
If more female bosses behave the way i do, they would definitely be preferred.  grin
But since most of them don't, what a pity, i prefer male bosses. I think most females prefer male bosses too. there is definitely a reason why. I wont say though.  grin

Dont be shy say why u females prefer male bosses. grin
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by bamikole002(m): 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
I prefer Male Boss more than Female, never in my life to support a female Boss base on what will are experience in the office, female boss are not the best to have
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by McOsheBaba(m): 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
Danfo Bus!
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by ImaIma1(f): 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
alarinjo:
I think most women prefer female bosses because there is always some kind of competitiveness between women, why can't women just get along with women (is it because they are all generally, lipsrsealed fill in the blanks! grin) Even in day to day life, most women I know prefer to have male friends than their fellow females, hmmm, curious,

As for men, we all know why they prefer female bosses, lets just leave it at that. wink

I'm am male and I couldn't really give a hoot what the gender of my boss is. I have worked for both and can't say their is really all that much of a difference based on gender. There are cool headed females out there, just as there are male bitches! tongue

Nooo female bosses tend to be difficult especially with female subs. I work better with male bosses. I have had issues with most female bosses i worked with. One almost got me fired. But after investigation came up with nothing against me, most people concluded it was plain beef.
I prefer male bosses. However i don't give any indication of green light cos it is hard to know what i am thinking. I can't handle harassment. I bluntly but respectfully tell u to maintain ur lane. Don't come and complicate my simple life sad
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by Nonywendy(m): 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
Bibi:
most ladies will want a male boss,

I prefer a female boss,

, the charm works better on opposite sex
u jst nailed it
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by epospiky(m): 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
Wow! This is an old post. One from those days it would take 7 months for a thread to move to the next page which now it's a different case.

3 Likes

Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
Chai. See as dis girl do our matter. Well nor be all men u fit bend sha angry
sade511:
I'd prefer a male boss because I can bend him anyway I want him.
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
That's just because we men are naturally cool and kind towards u women angry . We tend to give u folks some kind of advantage which u all love. angry
baby4u2:
If more female bosses behave the way i do, they would definitely be preferred.  grin
But since most of them don't, what a pity, i prefer male bosses. I think most females prefer male bosses too. there is definitely a reason why. I wont say though.  grin
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by princetom1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
Seun:
[s]Same here, thank you! Although a female boss will tend to have less ego problems- that is, if she's not from my tribe.[/s]

Hian, u still alive? tongue
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by uvalued(m): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
male boss
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by bizza45: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
female boss!! no no for me, I have worked with two female bosses, I don't even know how they got employed, don't know anything about software or hardware.. so bitchy and wicked ... if my colleagues no dey go near dem.. if dem dey pass we go give them space throw face d other way .. one day one of then told me to go and buy groundnut for her when I dey server room , I told her it's not in my job description, besides if server crash wetin I go tell manager ... d woman go use me gossip, when I c say water don dey pass garri I drop resignation letter instead of them accepting it, they transfered me to another branch ... I kuku dash dem office .. make dem find another staff wey go buy groundnut for them or better still garri
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by Soljaboi44(m): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
2005 thread??
oboyyy ehh
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by Mydazz(m): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
My experience of female bosses has always been terrible,.... The most recent one was when wifey gave birth around 4 am in the morning after a long sleepless night, I went to work, completed everything for that day and went to my boss at lunch break for permission to leave for the day bla bla bla,...... She totally ignore me, later gave me two hours break after pleading.
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by ashawopikin(m): 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
Female boss with big yaash
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by ashawopikin(m): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
Soljaboi44:
2005 thread??
oboyyy ehh
12 years finally made fp shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by Ekimi1(m): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
I Wuld Go For A Male Boss!

Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by Kyllahmc(m): 12:51am On Jul 16, 2017
No boss at all. . . Self employed is everything!
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 16, 2017
This post was made in 2005!! shocked shocked And makes fp in 2017 sad sad
Re: Female Boss or Male Boss? by baby4u2(f): 1:30am On Jul 17, 2017
jaxxy:

Dont be shy say why u females prefer male bosses. grin

Since I posted since 2006, I don forget.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ericsson Sacks 160 Nigerian Workers, Takes Jobs To India / Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. / Today, I Quit Gambling!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.