Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy (12910 Views)

Poll: Did she make the right decision by dumping him?

Yes: 88% (96 votes)
No: 11% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) / 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City / Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 2:04am On Mar 02, 2007
@zigbo, oro dogini leun aunty oponu. osi ati iranu. ti o ba ti gba riba, fi pamo si apo e. tori gbogbo osi ton so yi o gbadun. oro idotin
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by damsol(f): 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2007
@mubo,supported
@ZIGBO,WOULD I CALL U MR OR MS COSS U FRST APPEARED AS A MALE.NEWAX U JUST FEEL LIKE TYIPING ANYTHING RIGHT?NEWX IF U HAVE NOTTHING TO DO COS I SEE U RE JOBLESS,JUST GO TO BED.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by zigbo(f): 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2007
mubowa:

@zigbo, oro dogini leun aunty oponu. osi ati iranu. ti o ba ti gba riba, fi pamo si apo e. tori gbogbo osi ton so yi o gbadun. oro idotin

abeg the human being that sent this is offline ,pls whoever knows wat this means should translate it for me,i dint get a word of it.  i owe the person who traslates it one wink thx
damsol:

@mubo,supported
2ZIGBO,WOULD I CALL U MR OR MS COSS U FRST APPEARED AS A MALE.NEWAX U JUST FEEL LIKE TYIPING ANYTHING RIGHT?NEWX IF U HAVE NOTTHING TO DO COS I SEE U RE JOBLESS,JUST GO TO BED.
look i neva app. as a guy. u must be one of those over sabiz that think they know everythin. u probably saw the user id nd tot yea it may b a guy, sorry to dissapoint u sha. but if u desperately need a guy them plenty, jst toast them if they are nt comin 4 u. ok
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by damsol(f): 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2007
abeg please just  hush  your mouth and get out of there.period.
zigbo:

abeg the human being that sent this is offline ,please whoever knows what this means should translate it for me,i dint get a word of it. i owe the person who traslates it one ,it simply means shut ur mouth and mind ur own buz ms
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by zigbo(f): 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2007
oh i just noticed that u might be bent *thats the most decent way i can put it, well i'm straight i don't do girls so ,what do u want? let me be.
and oh if u want to spend the rest of your miserable life swearin and cursing izeek thats your problem, as for me i don't want to be seen battling words with some damn soul, i don't think its worth it,   so  scraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamm niggeress
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by chistiana(f): 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2007
a good advice tho
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by damsol(f): 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2007
zigbo:

oh i just noticed that u might be bent *thats the most decent way i can put it, well i'm staight i don't do girls so leave me alone ,what do u want?
and oh if u want to spend the rest your miserable life swearin and cursing izeek thats your problem, as for me i don't want to be seen battling words with some damn soul, i don't think its worth it, so scraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamm niggeress
re u refering to me?i dont think so.well silence is the best answer for a fool.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by robby1(m): 1:23am On Mar 08, 2007
@mubowa and damsol shocked shocked

I didnt know you girls were lesbos. and why are you attacking my zigbo? you think shes gay like you two.

So who introduced you girls to the stuff? Oh i forgot. Your mothers? .

Now i know the true meaning of bloody ass [b]Mother[/b]fuckers!!!
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by zigbo(f): 1:26am On Mar 08, 2007
mubowa:

hey freako, wat do u think? that this is some yoruba grammar school.how can  u come on a forum and start uttering some mombo jambo.this is a forum and if an illiterate must take part, u shud atleast learn to express yourself in the most understandable way despite the fact that u spent the most part of ur life in ur village. so the next time u want to chant in one of em strange language u might want to consider the fact that not everyone understands wateva the hell u are saying.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by OmoEko1(f): 2:47am On Mar 08, 2007
zigbo:

hey freako, what do u think? that this is some yoruba grammar school.how can u come on a forum and start uttering some mombo jambo.this is a forum and if an illiterate must take part, u should atleast learn to express yourself in the most understandable way despite the fact that u spent the most part of your life in your village. so the next time u want to chant in one of em strange language u might want to consider the fact that not everyone understands whatever the hell u are saying.
oh God i didn't know your ass was this funny and can curse like this, what is MOMBO JAMBO. anyway ignore that bush boy, we aboth know he can't right in english
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by OmoEko1(f): 2:48am On Mar 08, 2007
@damsol

heba relax na, this is just a forum. we are suppose to make friends and have fun. cheesy cheesy. so be neat
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by OmoEko1(f): 2:50am On Mar 08, 2007
r_o_b_b_y:

I didnt know you girls were lesbos. and why are you attacking my zigbo? you think shes gay like you two.

Mr Robby u are suppose to act like an adult not make everything worse.
u were suppose to settle the argument not add more to it.
come on i respect u more than that angry angry
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by kitaun(m): 7:21am On Mar 08, 2007
Now d story gets juicier . . .
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by jaybaby(f): 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2007
Zigbo d Zigbo--Na waohhhh oooooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ Topic --Dnt Mind Her o jare--She dsnt know waz gwan--YAHOO YAHOO NA D MAIN THANG

Boyz must EAT naw---& Maga must alwaz fall cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by kitaun(m): 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2007
Hmmn . . .Nairaland na d bomb, wetin u no go see here?
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by damsol(f): 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2007
r_o_b_b_y:

hey hey hey,i no bring my mama come nairaland ooo and make u no mention her name .and for calling us lesbians,u re very stupid for dat.sorry to say.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by robby1(m): 12:11am On Mar 09, 2007
@ damsol,

have you forgotten that i still flog small children? angry

@ omo eko, i know what u mean but they were two on her and she's my friend so what do u expect me to do?
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by OmoEko1(f): 12:15am On Mar 09, 2007
r_o_b_b_y:

@ omo eko, i know what u mean but they were two on her and she's my friend so what do u expect me to do?
Act like a mature guy by ignoring all of them
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2007
@ r o b b y, i actually come to realize that it is people that make a snail act like a snail.  but i wont  act the way you wanted me too and am not going to exchange words with you because i don't see you , i don't know you and you mean absolutely nothing to me. but i actually want to make two emphasis out of every  bla bla bla you said. (1) am not a lasbian, because i never recall sleeping with neither your  grandmother, your mother, your sister, your female niece, nephew, cousin, child nor do i remember the day you caught me masturbating your girlfriend with a stick. (2) regardless of what i do, i keep my mother out. i know your mother may be a piece of rag that is used to clean the dirt in your house and family, but my mother is more precious than a jewel to me. maybe because your mother is not half of the woman my mother is. the fact that i and damsol are best of friend doesn't mean we are lesbians. watch the kind of people you talk to on-line  because they may be the one sitting beside you there. oro leun omo eye. am still keeping it the f*ck real. and i think you need the advice above(act like a matured guy even if you are not matured and ignore them all because i don't remember asking for your attention) peace out boo
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by robby1(m): 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2007
intresting. grin

i am really trying to resist the urge to give u what u need. but wait a minuite, u said u wont act the way i want u to. how did u know the way i want u to act and how are u sure thats not what u just did? **i am really starting to like this thread** smiley
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by debosky(m): 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2007
return to subject matter people wink

@ topic reform and maybe she'll come back to you
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2007
@ robby thesame way you feel when i was messed with your mother
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by jaybaby(f): 11:54am On Mar 14, 2007
ewwwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many / Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia / Delayed Ransom: Baptist Pupils’ Abductors Threaten To Start Charging Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.