Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy (12909 Views)

Poll: Did she make the right decision by dumping him?

Yes: 88% (96 votes)
No: 11% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) / 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City / Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by LiquidMind(m): 2:01am On Feb 20, 2007
@IZEEK

Shyt Business They Say Is A Serious Biz For Serious People

Yahoo Yahoo Is a Serious Business, Forget The Girl And Move On With Ur Biz

Money Talk and BullShit Works, Girls Aways Follow Who Has Action
Don't Worry She Will Came Back Begging You For Peanuts Change
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by damsol(f): 3:52am On Feb 20, 2007
hey pls mind the way u talk and u better keep to urself if u dont have anything sensible to contribute.if he likes,he should continue and if doesnt,thats his on cup of tea.and to u liquid mind,i guess ur mind is really as liquid as u say.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by swing4real(m): 4:51am On Feb 20, 2007
Must you guys call each other names here? Must u guys fight here? i don´t just get it.Give the dude your own advice and if he likes, let him accept it and if not that´s his biz. Sometimes,the best way to correct someone is not by screeming and calling the person names either by giving the person reasons why you feel what he or she is doing is wrong and why he or she need to make amend and if possible giving he or she a better option on what to do in life.

@LadyT
I don´t buy the idea of you calling Diddy a dumb cockroach.Try to control your tamper.Remember we all have different ways in approaching issues and also different view about life.So try as much as you can to tolorate what people say here.We are not at war here pretty girl smiley

@diddy4
Easy Bros, make u try dey over look some certains things wan people address you with especially if na chick.Attacking her back go only bring more rain.Common u are a big dude smiley
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by software(m): 7:18am On Feb 20, 2007
@ swing4real

BABA PEACE! I DEY FEEL U JARE.

lets just advice whosoever is in this situation. Something that will do him Good.

As 4 me, the business is not a good one. it is simply CRIME. lets put purselves in the shoes of the frauded Victim.

There are better business we can do, that does not Bring it Crime. Lots of things installed in us By God.

check out this thread on NL for some self employment tips https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-40212.0.html

Safe!
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Laurel85(f): 9:08am On Feb 20, 2007
shocked :oMr yahoo boy. you no just try. she shouldn't have just dumped you, she should have handed you over to the police. grin grin angry angry
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by laidback(m): 10:26am On Feb 20, 2007
You are such a loser. yes i'm sorry i sound harsh , but that is the truth - something we lack in this country.
Please i'm searching for a wife (as well as a job) i would be honoured if you'll give me her number. she 's the kinda girl i need to meet.

And for those of you balminig the economy for such behaviour (yahoo yahoo) well, first you should realise what you are - liars; then you should watch " in pursuit of happiness" - Will Smith; then you whatever else you do, LEARN the truth or be bold and cut out the excuses.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by heyo: 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2007
hey izeek u betta dock,b4 ma fo-fo come gunning on ur illegal arse.U think we is fools up in here?confidently sayin u is a yahoo dude.Who gives a damn fella?go 2 hell n roast cuz u wd never make honest money till u stop crackin ur empty skull 2 scam pips.Dat girl is very wise dumping ur illegal hussling arse.Go get a life
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by LadyT(f): 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2007
swing4real:

Must you guys call each other names here? Must u guys fight here? i don´t just get it.Give the dude your own advice and if he likes, let him accept it and if not that´s his biz. Sometimes,the best way to correct someone is not by screeming and calling the person names either by giving the person reasons why you feel what he or she is doing is wrong and why he or she need to make amend and if possible giving he or she a better option on what to do in life.

@LadyT
I don´t buy the idea of you calling Diddy a dumb cockroach.Try to control your tamper.Remember we all have different ways in approaching issues and also different view about life.So try as much as you can to tolorate what people say here.We are not at war here pretty girl smiley

@diddy4
Easy Bros, make u try dey over look some certains things wan people address you with especially if na chick.Attacking her back go only bring more rain.Common u are a big dude smiley

Yahoo yahoo is a crime it makes us look bad. We are forever labelled with the 419 tag. I cant stand it when people fail to point out what is wrong. What this guy is doing is wrong and disgracing and labelling a whole nation, Yet he takes oride in it and wonders wht he was dumped. We dont need people like Diddy praising or excusing such behavour. Nigeria is so much more than 419'ers. Im sorry I cant tolerate such talk. smiley
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by africanboy(m): 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2007
i saw the title, saw the poll and clicked yes. is this even a question? obviously she believes in doing right things, he doesn't.

imagine if the guy pulled a scam on you?
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by simmy(m): 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2007
ive noticed the hypocrites are the most eager to cast the first stone.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by chinenyeB(f): 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2007
grin grin grin grin .My guy,why on earth did u put this write on print?Any way,a yahoo yahoo boy needs a yahoo girl.Next time i mean in ur next relationship,try and tell ur girl who u really are b4 sealing the relationship.Imean b4 getting started.In any case just repent of ur sins and clean up ur mess.Find something more dignifying to do.Good luck.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by wifeypenth(f): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2007
well, i just feel any guy who does yahoo runs, would definitely use his yahoo skillz on me, why not try a more honest job
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by damsol(f): 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2007
@izeek,i just get crazy at times when i see all these small boys.u did somthing,u re trying to cover up and the worst thing is that u came to put it on nairaland.do u even thin at all?well i dont blame u.what were u even thinking,that she would come back to u when u put it on nairaland,right?grow up little boy.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by zigbo(f): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2007
look people, there was no SHE in the first place neither was there any DUMPIN. i dont think people are this stupid , puttin out their dirty laundries in a place like this,they cud be implicated u know.   so this izeek guy doesnt know the defination of A yahoo guy nt to talk of being one. THE QUEST, shud ve been   "SHUD A GIRL DATE A YAHOO YAHOO GUY?

THIS CHAPTER IS THROUGH  angry
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by damsol(f): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2007
there is a she and i know the she and he involved,hes just trying to cover his face with a mask.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by BlackMamba(m): 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2007
Maybe you lack chairman potentials. Just getting contacts seems like writing envelopes in the good old days of 19. grin
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by otoidea(m): 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2007
cos of u yahoo bois, young hard workin bois like moi cant floss again cos them peeps wud nw strt thinkin shitty
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by otoidea(m): 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2007
BlackMamba:

Maybe you lack chairman potentials. Just getting contacts seems like writing envelopes in the good old days of 19. grin
true talk
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Bosahchude(m): 12:00am On Feb 21, 2007
Please let him be!!!
Yahoo!! Yahoo!! is the second higest generator of foreign currency for Nigeria after crude oil, the government is proud of you.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by justin04(m): 1:18am On Feb 21, 2007
So strange Izeek has not come back to defend himself.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by zigbo(f): 1:24am On Feb 21, 2007
he is probably ashamed of himself
or
wait a minute i tot i told u guys that he was a joke.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by damsol(f): 2:11am On Feb 21, 2007
if he is a joke,wouldnt he have said so.u better stop fooling urself.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by babadee(m): 5:31am On Feb 21, 2007
give the dude a break!!!
he asked for advice on his girl not his lifestyle!!!
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by frankiriri(m): 10:22am On Feb 21, 2007
Good for you. Thank God she came to her senses.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by ronnieslimz(f): 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2007
omgosh!!! i can't just stop laughing my friggin lil a$$ off reading your posts guyz this is interesting. . . . whaow!!!!

for me i don't believe this izeek of a guy, i think he's just trying to create awareness and to provide for you guyz what to discuss about, infact why on earth should seun put it on the home page? na wa oo
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by damsol(f): 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2007
so u also said so roy baby,u can see what this world is turning to.am just so surprised that he could put it on nairaland.he jus made me short of words.now theres nothing i can do about it even if he claims innocent.whats thedifference btw being a yahooyahoo boy and getting customers for them?
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by zigbo(f): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2007
damsol:

if he is a joke,wouldnt he have said so.u better stop fooling yourself.

who the hell is this damnsoul,i dont know u,i wasnt talking to u, and wat do u ve wiv the izeek guy, i mean where did u surface from? i'm nt foolin myself and u are the fool to think that he is rily seekin ur advice on this becos this whole story was made up.the smarter u get the better for u, nd finally i am nt in this thread for u so wat do u want?
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by damsol(f): 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2007
what do u mean and thats what i was talking about earlier.did he tell u the story was made up?why dont u wait for him to come and say the story was made up himself because he was talking about my friend and i meant he was so foolish to come and put it on nairaland.and mind u am also not in this tread for u so u better know what u are talking about next time.so grow up, thats all i have for u for now.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by zigbo(f): 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2007
damsol:

what do u mean and thats what i was talking about earlier.did he tell u the story was made up?why don't u wait for him to come and say the story was made up himself because he was talking about my friend and i meant he was so foolish to come and put it on nairaland.and mind u am also not in this tread for u so u better know what u are talking about next time.so grow up, thats all i have for u for now.

bla bla bla bla bla , i couldnt careless abt u and ur crew so dnt give me tales and u are nt izeek ,the comment was nt directed to u, so why dont u let izeek com nd defend himself, afterall the cast in his thread are waitin to hear wat he has to say.
like i said earlier i'm nt in this for u,so do u mind. thank Q
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by damsol(f): 12:52am On Feb 22, 2007
am not in this for u either and if izeek is man enough,he should come and defend himself but as for u i think silence is the best answer for a fool.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by betantee(m): 9:39am On Feb 22, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmm,arguement about stealing,someebodi don take something from somebodi by tricks of the head.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by ronnieslimz(f): 9:54am On Feb 22, 2007
zigbo; let peace reign bro cheesy

dammie please leave zigbo alone, he's just being a guy. . did u say u know him(izeek)?? where? how? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It / Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many / Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.