Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

IPOB: Lai Mohammed Accuses Treasury Looters Of Sponsoring IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Lai Mohammed Accuses Treasury Looters Of Sponsoring IPOB (507 Views)

Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq: Kwara Won't Spare Suspected Looters Of Public Funds / President Buhari Says Special Court Coming Soon, Warns Looters Of Consequences / Lai Mohammed Should Name Treasury Looters Sponsoring IPOB — Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB: Lai Mohammed Accuses Treasury Looters Of Sponsoring IPOB by Postrendy(f): 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
[img]www.postrendy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/wp-image-1595204161-500x330.jpg[/img]

The Federal Government has said the
IndigenousPeople of Biafra is being
sponsored by certain disgruntled
elements to sabotage the buhari administration, under the guise of fighting for the rights of the
people of the South-East.
The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai mohammed, made the allegation on
behalf of the government on Sunday.
He said that the outlawed
organization was not set up to fight for anyone, but to
destabilize the country. He said, “Nigerians must
understand that IPOB
was not set up to fight for the right of
anyone or group, but as a tool to
destabilize the nation, divert attention
from the efforts of the buhari administration and obliterate the laudable achievements of the Government.
“IPOB is being sponsored by those I
will call the coalition of the politically
disgruntled and the treasury looters.
They believe that by sponsoring
this group to destabilize the country
and trigger chaos, they will realize
their ambition of escaping
justice and then be free to dip their
hands into the nation’s treasury
again.”
MORE FROM SOURCE::: http://www.postrendy.com/ipob-lai-mohammed-accuses-treasury-looters-of-sponsoring-ipob/

Re: IPOB: Lai Mohammed Accuses Treasury Looters Of Sponsoring IPOB by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
grin shocked grin

He has finally landed,

Lol!!!!!

I wonder if this handsome man has ever said anything true with his ugly mouth shaped like a trapezium.

BTW, his glasses though looking like bottom of coke bottle.
Re: IPOB: Lai Mohammed Accuses Treasury Looters Of Sponsoring IPOB by AntiWailer: 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
Fayose, FFK and other idiots supporting himm are actually looters.

so i agree.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Lai Mohammed Accuses Treasury Looters Of Sponsoring IPOB by OkuFaba(m): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
Another lie from the MINISTRY OF LIE LIE AFFAIRS
Re: IPOB: Lai Mohammed Accuses Treasury Looters Of Sponsoring IPOB by vedaxcool(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
grin grin Ipob were used and have been dumped... notice some shameless monikers who were pdp and also support ipob have been silent since Python swallowed ipob and all its miscreants?
Re: IPOB: Lai Mohammed Accuses Treasury Looters Of Sponsoring IPOB by Karlovich: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
the zoo must burn
Re: IPOB: Lai Mohammed Accuses Treasury Looters Of Sponsoring IPOB by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
See his kpomo nose grin

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Summit: Gov. Akeredolu Requests For Establishment Of Deep Seaport / I Will Not Be Intimidated By FG, I’m Not A Cultist – Wike Declares / Buhari’s Health ‘private’ Even If Nigeria Paying, Says Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.