Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,519 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Kwankwaso Calls For Peaceful Coexistence In The Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Calls For Peaceful Coexistence In The Country (901 Views)

Burundi: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Nkurunziza, Prays For Peaceful Transition / Kwankwaso Calls For The Revisit Of Kano Governorship Election Judgement / PDP To Buhari: For Peaceful Polls, Let IG Retire Jan 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Calls For Peaceful Coexistence In The Country by Bayoogefila(m): 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
A former Governor of Kano state and serving Senator of the Federal Public of Nigeria, Dr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso has called for dialogue and mutual understanding in order to move the nation forward progressively.

Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso, in a media chat, urged Nigerians to shun violence and crisis that can impede spate of progress in the country. The APC chieftain maintained that party leadership should create a conducive platform for agitating groups to voice their minds.

While commending President Muhammadu Buhari led administration for efforts taken in liberating the country from shackles of economic recession, Senator Kwankwaso implored the Federal Government to diversify the economy for accelerated development.

The former minister of defence commended the Millitary for peace keeping measures across the country, he also urged the officers and men to be guided by their rules of engagement and work within the rule of law. Senator Kwankwaso said that the recent crisis in the country calls for concern. In his word " I wish to put it on record that as leaders, history will not be kind to us if we fail in our responsibilies of keeping the country united and prosperous under one God; in peace and with justice, equity and fairness "
Re: Kwankwaso Calls For Peaceful Coexistence In The Country by Bari22: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
my incoming president
Re: Kwankwaso Calls For Peaceful Coexistence In The Country by bolanto24(m): 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
This man and Atiku are the only northerners I can vote for in 2019.
Re: Kwankwaso Calls For Peaceful Coexistence In The Country by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
bolanto24:
I thought Ohamadike has told you guys not to vote in any Nigeria election?

Anyway, I'm glad you shunned the terrorist
Re: Kwankwaso Calls For Peaceful Coexistence In The Country by bolanto24(m): 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

For your information I'm an Ijaw from Bayelsa.

Don't allow your hate for the igbos and anything ipob block your sense of reasoning and humanity.

Sometimes I tire for you oo.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Calls For Peaceful Coexistence In The Country by aolawale025: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
Agitating groups deserve a platform higher than what political parties can offer. They deserve a constitutional conference
Re: Kwankwaso Calls For Peaceful Coexistence In The Country by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
U are calling for peaceful coexistence when you are one of the people that used tribalism to destroy it.
Re: Kwankwaso Calls For Peaceful Coexistence In The Country by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
bolanto24:
vote for tribalist junk.
Re: Kwankwaso Calls For Peaceful Coexistence In The Country by Bayoogefila(m): 12:01am On Sep 18, 2017
Sentiment apart, Senator Musa Kwankwaso is one of the beat brains we have in the country when it comes to good governance and human capital development.

A visit to kano will convince you. His laudable projects are visible all over the state. He supported his deputy to succeed him in office yet kano indigents are yearning daily for Kwankwaso uncommon leadership.

Whether he is an Hausa man or Northerner is not the issue, but the major issue here is how he treats people from other regions.A leader whose leadership style guarantees peace and harmony is a national leader.

You can disagree with a man based on the points raised to make a point but it is unfair to condemn a man simply because he is from a particular tribe or race.
Re: Kwankwaso Calls For Peaceful Coexistence In The Country by UduMgbo1: 6:22am On Sep 18, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

[/s]
Nonsense trash
by now seun should have recieved tons of pm from you but as usual he's ignoring you
waiting the day you'll deactivate this one because of that too grin

(1) (Reply)

The Hope Of Black Man Rests With The Igbo Of The South East / Omojuwa To Gov. Okorocha:You Should Have Just Ignored it, Instead Of Lying / List Of Minimum Wages By Countries Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.