Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,473 members, 7,823,103 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Isn't It Not Time 4 Nigerians 2 Invite White Pple 2 Control Our Economy Like SA? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isn't It Not Time 4 Nigerians 2 Invite White Pple 2 Control Our Economy Like SA? (626 Views)

Multiplier Of Corruption In Economy Like Nigeria / We Have Darkness Because We Have Incompetent People Managing Our Economy-fashola / Isn't It Time For Us To Bring Back White People To Control Our Economy Like SA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't It Not Time 4 Nigerians 2 Invite White Pple 2 Control Our Economy Like SA? by onila(f): 1:59am On Sep 18, 2017
grin
Re: Isn't It Not Time 4 Nigerians 2 Invite White Pple 2 Control Our Economy Like SA? by THUNDAR(m): 2:23am On Sep 18, 2017
Where exactly did you keep your sense?
Re: Isn't It Not Time 4 Nigerians 2 Invite White Pple 2 Control Our Economy Like SA? by Blue3k(m): 2:34am On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Isn't It Not Time 4 Nigerians 2 Invite White Pple 2 Control Our Economy Like SA? by Blue3k(m): 2:34am On Sep 18, 2017
Double negative correct the question she thathe post pointless threads.
Re: Isn't It Not Time 4 Nigerians 2 Invite White Pple 2 Control Our Economy Like SA? by Rossikki: 2:56am On Sep 18, 2017
onila:

grin

But they ''controlled it'' from 1897 to 1960 (63 years) and we were an underdeveloped bush when they left, with no power stations, no infrastructure, no universities, no industries.

So you must be really really thoughtless and daft to be suggesting they come back and ''control it'' again.

Here's a lesson for you: Do not assume that a govt will work wonders simply because of the skin colour of its operatives.

Governments do well, or badly, depending on the INTERESTS of those in power.

NOT their skin colour.

The INTERESTS of the British colonialists was NOT to develop Nigeria, but to loot it for raw materials to feed British industries.

There is no reason to suppose that those interests have changed or will change, if they return to rule Nigeria.

The INTERESTS of the white rulers of South Africa was to develop South Africa, which they took to be their land, by virtue of the large scale settlement of whites there in the 19th and early 20th centuries. So they reinvested the export proceeds into South Africa right from the start, which is why it ended up a developed nation as early as the 1950s.

So you must discover WHY somebody might want to rule your country, and then decide accordingly, rather than NAIVELY assuming that their skin colour being white means they will rule your country 'properly'.

Understood?
Re: Isn't It Not Time 4 Nigerians 2 Invite White Pple 2 Control Our Economy Like SA? by ayokellany: 4:30am On Sep 18, 2017
But then when will the lunatics ruling Nigeria understand they need to develop Nigeria ? I clearly remember those days I was invited to visit Dubai and I would query if Dubai is now Europe or the USA alas the day I visited Dubai to Abu Dhabi I understand glaringly that many Europe countries will NEVER be as modern developed as the UAE. The same for Malaysia, the exponential growth of both countries happened within 10yrs and these nations were transformed overnight. When will God provide Nigeria with a good governor/President ?

The Fashola will celebrate today can not even build a highway thyay cost a billion per km to last a year. Pls visit Lekki-Ajah express that is being tolled for clarification. I have been visiting SA and Dubai and the same road I ply each time as never been reconstructed not even once. Road build by Awolowo over 20 years ago with peanut like the Ijebu - Ibadan highway are still standing firm till date without pot holes while every road built by Fashola few years ago need reconstruction billed at another billion per km. The Ambode celebrated on NL is a no no in virtually every ramification.

When for God sake will our leaders have mercy ? Have the likes of Tinubu not looted enough to bring about genuine development to Lagos ? How much love do this politician want before they construct durable roads to prevent scarce resources being wasted on reconstruction of such road so that development can flow to other parts of the community where it is genuinely needed ? Pls no dolt should advice vote for PDP as that is never an option. PDP is the biblical locust plague sent by God ravage Egypt. That's what PDP is in Nigeria especially for the SW.
Rossikki:

1 Like

Re: Isn't It Not Time 4 Nigerians 2 Invite White Pple 2 Control Our Economy Like SA? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:38am On Sep 18, 2017
Ds question is disgusting
Re: Isn't It Not Time 4 Nigerians 2 Invite White Pple 2 Control Our Economy Like SA? by Rossikki: 4:54am On Sep 18, 2017
ayokellany:
But then when will the lunatics ruling Nigeria understand they need to develop Nigeria ? I clearly remember those days I was invited to visit Dubai and I would query if Dubai is now Europe or the USA alas the day I visited Dubai to Abu Dhabi I understand glaringly that many Europe countries will NEVER be as modern developed as the UAE..

Mr Man, don't you have common sense?

What is the population of UAE? Is it even up to 5 million people? Yet they have, and export 3 times more oil than Nigeria.

Why will their country not look like heaven?

What else will they do with their money if not to make their country look like heaven?

Their leaders can loot even three quarters of the national income (which they do), and there would still be more than enough money for everyone there to drive a Rolls Royce.

You people need to THINK before you start comparing this place to that place. Everyone's condition and story is different.
Re: Isn't It Not Time 4 Nigerians 2 Invite White Pple 2 Control Our Economy Like SA? by ayokellany: 5:49am On Sep 18, 2017
Rossikki:

Mr Man, don't you have common sense?

What is the population of UAE? Is it even up to 5 million people? Yet they have, and export 3 times more oil than Nigeria.

Why will their country not look like heaven?

What else will they do with their money if not to make their country look like heaven?

Their leaders can loot even three quarters of the national income (which they do), and there would still be more than enough money for everyone there to drive a Rolls Royce.

You people need to THINK before you start comparing this place to that place. Everyone's condition and story is different.

Here we go again with another deluded Nigerian. I cited three countries in my comment UAE, Malaysia, the OP cited South Africa you picked one that suit your delusion and neglected others. Now tell me is Malaysia and SA flowing with crude or are they small countries like UAE ? Dude Turkey is steadily on the part of growth too. UAE did not turn into a Paradise because of it's small size, it did because their leaders have the will to make it so, the same goes for Malaysia, Turkey, Singapore, Morocco, Tunisia and many more countries.

It took only a Babangida to build Abuja so when you are told how politician can be selfless instead of the selfish greed being exhibited by the APC/PDP with several years of plundering the treasury without commensurate development you listen. We talking poorly constructed roads you're talking BS.

Do clowns like you think Dubai will be where it is today if a lunatic governor chose to spend for 140 million drilling bore hole that can never in this world cost 5M naira even if you are drilling rocks from Mercury to Jupiter ? How often does Dubai reconstruct it's road that do not cost a billion naira per km to build initially ? Mr Man being a political apologist does not translate to fracturing your medulla to defend absurdity by the ruling elite in Nigeria, make your brain count I beg.

3 Likes

Re: Isn't It Not Time 4 Nigerians 2 Invite White Pple 2 Control Our Economy Like SA? by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 18, 2017
South Africa is just too good I can't wait by next year I will be a citizen
Re: Isn't It Not Time 4 Nigerians 2 Invite White Pple 2 Control Our Economy Like SA? by junketer(m): 6:32am On Sep 18, 2017
ayokellany:

Here we go again with another deluded Nigerian. I cited three countries in my comment UAE, Malaysia, the OP cited South Africa you picked one that suit your delusion and neglected others. Now tell me is Malaysia and SA flowing with crude or are they small countries like UAE ? Dude Turkey is steadily on the part of growth too. UAE did not turn into a Paradise because of it's small size, it did because their leaders have the will to make it so, the same goes for Malaysia, Turkey, Singapore, Morocco, Tunisia and many more countries.

It took only a Babangida to build Abuja so when you are told how politician can be selfless instead of the selfish greed being exhibited by the APC/PDP with several years of plundering the treasury without commensurate development you listen. We talking poorly constructed roads you're talking BS.

Do clowns like you think Dubai will be where it is today if a lunatic governor chose to spend for 140 million drilling bore hole that can never in this world cost 5M naira even if you are drilling rocks from Mercury to Jupiter ? How often does Dubai reconstruct it's road that do not cost a billion naira per km to build initially ? Mr Man being a political apologist does not translate to fracturing your medulla to defend absurdity by the ruling elite in Nigeria, make your brain count I beg.
don't waste your time on that rossikk. The guy always finds a way to blame the white people for nigerias woes. He makes excuses for the rulers in nigeria on why they can't do their jobs properly. He's already told you that UAE is better than nigeria because of population. Soon he'll tell you that fashola can't construct a standard 1km road because arsene wenger is still arsenal's coach. Don't waste your time on him.
Re: Isn't It Not Time 4 Nigerians 2 Invite White Pple 2 Control Our Economy Like SA? by Amberon11: 6:47am On Sep 18, 2017
Gosh, this girl, you are really daft I must say. Just looking at your topics can make someone nauseous.
Re: Isn't It Not Time 4 Nigerians 2 Invite White Pple 2 Control Our Economy Like SA? by NCP: 7:14am On Sep 18, 2017
Yea, like they have been doing for the Dangote Group, BUA Group, IVM, Honeywell Group and numerous businesses across Nigeria.

Or Like They Have Been Doing In Lasgidi, the Emerging 3rd Economic Powerhouse In Africa.

Abegii, Being Daft is Heredity. But Stupidity Is An Advanced Stage Of Being Daft.

Re: Isn't It Not Time 4 Nigerians 2 Invite White Pple 2 Control Our Economy Like SA? by onila(f): 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
mmnn

(1) (Reply)

Army Not Under Political Pressure With IPOB – Buratai / . / One Man Independence Day Protest In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.