Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole (37143 Views)

Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by owomida1: 10:23am On Sep 18, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Village ko Agevilla ni, innocent Bat mistakenly miss d control of its feathers

Feathers?
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by ernecy(m): 10:24am On Sep 18, 2017
missbeckykisses:
are you not seeing how the bat is dabbing on the pole? sad
lol...abeg no kill me with laff...lol
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by wemcy2(m): 10:25am On Sep 18, 2017
why village
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:28am On Sep 18, 2017
DONFASZY:
C ur marketing concept

Jesu

Men dey hustle o
Lol

If only you had bought my wonderful oil designed for your car, you would have saved your self the engine issues you had recently

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Youngsage: 10:36am On Sep 18, 2017
ladyF:
Lol... Village people that are on their own, you are accusing them falsely. angry

So if all the cockroaches you've been killing are from village, by now, all your village people go don die na grin
It's LadyF again grin grin grin
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by kingsmaila(m): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2017
The problem with some of u is that; u do not believe some things happen naturally or accidentally. When u see a snake around ur house its sent from the village while ur surrounding is bushy. When u see a wondering cat searching for a rat u scream Jesus or holy ghost fire when u see an owl u shout Jesus etc. Please try to understand that some things happens naturally without any witch craft connection.

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by kwankwaso(m): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2017
missbeckykisses how did u know? :
Really thank God for saving us last night, around 2am when I was sewing a dress for my client at home I was hearing some weird noise from outside, and because we live on the outskirts of umuahia it's always quiet and people don't usually go out after 7pm so by around 2am you should expect everyone to be asleep except something really bad happens that might affect everyone ..

That night felt different but I was still able to complete my sewing despite the weird animal noise because we are only used to hearing noise from dogs barking or owls and some night birds that thrive around that area, but not that sort of noise because it sounded like something that is not even from earth, trust me I've heard weird noises but this one is a big exception, I was surprised when I woke up in the morning and I found this dead bat hanging dead on our electric pole...

I still have a very strong feeling that this bat was sent, because where I am from people do bad things to their own relations which our family is not an exception, what are your thoughts on this.. Images below
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Yunisa001(m): 10:38am On Sep 18, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Really thank God for saving us last night, around 2am when I was sewing a dress for my client at home I was hearing some weird noise from outside, and because we live on the outskirts of umuahia it's always quiet and people don't usually go out after 7pm so by around 2am you should expect everyone to be asleep except something really bad happens that might affect everyone ..

That night felt different but I was still able to complete my sewing despite the weird animal noise because we are only used to hearing noise from dogs barking or owls and some night birds that thrive around that area, but not that sort of noise because it sounded like something that is not even from earth, trust me I've heard weird noises but this one is a big exception, I was surprised when I woke up in the morning and I found this dead bat hanging dead on our electric pole...

I still have a very strong feeling that this bat was sent, because where I am from people do bad things to their own relations which our family is not an exception, what are your thoughts on this.. Images below
the brain that compose these need proper check up

2 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by kadree(m): 10:38am On Sep 18, 2017
madridguy:
Some people can be funny sha, calling the OP names for saying her mind.

Well, I can relate to the OP testimonies.

If you doubt her, I will make a similar stories which I want anyone staying around Iyana Ipaja, Ipaja, Akowonjo to confirm @ Moshalasi Police Station.

At Moshalasi bus stop, there is a football field popularly know as " Lion field " till date. The field is the children playing ground for the Federal low cost in that area.

A Celestial Church within that area were having a public crusade that evening, suddenly a big Bird crashed on a roof of a house and the woman run outside to check what landed on her roof, behold she saw a big Bird, suddenly the bird started changing from bird to human, the woman ran to call on the celestial people holding crusade and they sprinkle some water and perfume and the bird change to a very very ugly girl. It took the intervention of the police at Moshalasi police station for her not to get burnt.

She made confession at the police station that she is bringing stroke to her uncle who refused to give her money when he visited home 2 weeks back.

This is is life story, go to the station and ask.
Juju is real
Evil people are real.
Blantant lie!
I will personally engage you on this and hope you can move along with me.
I lived the larger part of my life in that very same estate you mentioned . I know everyone around there from Kokumo street, Raji Oba, Folarin, AC, AB, AA AND A street within the Federal Housing Estate . Often times, WONDERLAND CELESTIAL CHURCH would rent that playing ground for crusade and as u rightly said, belong to Shagari Estate.
So my question is ; When did it happen?
Which flat house/flat experienced this?
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by julietm123: 10:39am On Sep 18, 2017
Chai, na WA.
missbeckykisses:
honestly telling you it must be one of my village people cos those people are evil and unpredictable

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 18, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided Op nawaa 4 u, d pole is outside nt inside ur house. D bat is jst unfortunate, abeg free village pple
I tire oh abi na only OP house dey the area? or the electric pole na OP pin am?
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by MrDoGood(m): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2017
Has any death be recorded yet?

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 10:44am On Sep 18, 2017
how do u know its from your village
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by 36STATES: 10:45am On Sep 18, 2017
missbeckykisses:

My thoughts is that you'er such a silly and stupid ignorant young man. Time to head back to school.

2 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Origin(f): 10:47am On Sep 18, 2017
Sent bat grin

Oh my lawd!!!

Village tracking system.

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by samsam2019: 10:55am On Sep 18, 2017
missbeckykisses:

pastors would have a field day robbing people like you. So a bat got electrocuted and it just have to be someone from your village?

Keep fooling yourself. No village people is after you. There are very successful people from your village who don't go to church, mosque or visit herbalist. If they can be successful you too can.

Think! You're in 2017. Stop dragging yourself 2 centuries back

2 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by DJInfluence: 10:56am On Sep 18, 2017
What a way to think. We are just prisoners in our own mind. So you interviewed the bat before it died and it said it was sent after you?

Free yourself from the shackles of backward thinking in order to march forward. Just my advise.

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 18, 2017
lestat:

YOU ARE AN IDI0T AND AN UNEDUCATED TWATT... MONEY SPENT ON BIRTHING YOU WAS A TOTAL WASTE

I WONDER THE KIND OF MENTALLY DEFICIENT CRETINS YOU WILL RAISE AS CHILDREN

BOKOHARAM NEEDS TO RECRUIT YOU FOR SUICIDE BOMBING
BAT SENT INDEED

BUFF00N

Take it easy na haba

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Topmaike007(m): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2017
ladyF:
Lol... Village people that are on their own, you are accusing them falsely. angry

So if all the cockroaches you've been killing are from village, by now, all your village people go don die na grin
ladyf Ayam Feeling u grin
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by thundafire: 11:11am On Sep 18, 2017
missbeckykisses:
shut up bcus u saw it on a plot dead all na witchcraft then Hurricane happen now in Nigeria IPOB will claim God is punishing dey country

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Mbediogu(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2017
missbeckykisses:

Where are you from, and when last did you go to church? It seems you have serious MECHANICAL problems in your village.
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by somehow: 11:17am On Sep 18, 2017
Then you and your immediate family aren't far from being evil too cos a fruit can't fall far away from its tree.

Always waiting for others to blame. Some Nigerians and backwards mentality.
missbeckykisses:
honestly telling you it must be one of my village people cos those people are evil and unpredictable

You're in a bush and you think seeing bat is unusual?

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by somehow: 11:22am On Sep 18, 2017
You were there to see the bird change?
When the so called bird changed, was it on the roof or it was on the floor the bird changed to human? Unless you saw the transformation with your koko eyes, stop spreading rumors from insecure people.
madridguy:

If you doubt her, I will make a similar stories which I want anyone staying around Iyana Ipaja, Ipaja, Akowonjo to confirm @ Moshalasi Police Station.

At Moshalasi bus stop, there is a football field popularly know as " Lion field " till date. The field is the children playing ground for the Federal low cost in that area.

A Celestial Church within that area were having a public crusade that evening, suddenly a big Bird crashed on a roof of a house and the woman run outside to check what landed on her roof, behold she saw a big Bird, suddenly the bird started changing from bird to human, the woman ran to call on the celestial people holding crusade and they sprinkle some water and perfume and the bird change to a very very ugly girl. It took the intervention of the police at Moshalasi police station for her not to get burnt.

She made confession at the police station that she is bringing stroke to her uncle who refused to give her money when he visited home 2 weeks back.

Juju is real
Evil people are real.

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 18, 2017
madridguy:

Juju is real
Evil people are real.

He said, she said, I'm quite sure u heard not that u saw.
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by tu9ic3(m): 11:29am On Sep 18, 2017
Lol d bat miss road so decided to crash...After daylight that bat go forge ahead trust me...experience is a best teacher.

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by muller101(m): 11:32am On Sep 18, 2017
Op be specific . Where exactly are u from . So we can avoid that place
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by madridguy(m): 11:36am On Sep 18, 2017
We don't need to engage each other over mere issue. Confirm from the police station

kadree:

Blantant lie!
I will personally engage you on this and hope you can move along with me.
I lived the larger part of my life in that very same estate you mentioned . I know everyone around there from Kokumo street, Raji Oba, Folarin, AC, AB, AA AND A street within the Federal Housing Estate . Often times, WONDERLAND CELESTIAL CHURCH would rent that playing ground for crusade and as u rightly said, belong to Shagari Estate.
So my question is ; When did it happen?
Which flat house/flat experienced this?
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by elopee3000(m): 11:41am On Sep 18, 2017
missbeckykisses:
poverty and underdevelopment really dealt with Africans,imagine bat is now from ur village to kill u as Oprah Winfrey you re abi?
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Wolfbrother(m): 11:44am On Sep 18, 2017
madridguy:

Juju is real
Evil people are real.

And in this smartphone era, no one has ever captured this undecided undecided undecided undecided one day you people will have sense ..."they sprinkled water and perfume" grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by SycophanticGoat: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2017
0temAtum:

Lie Mohammed. If we check you well now, you're actually into church business and you're posting this crap to save your business from losing customers. undecided

That guy is a muslimu guy oh.. Although like "men of rod" like alufas. Little wonder they share something in common. Ritual!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" / May God Keep Daddy Adeboye. That Man Is A True Man Of God / RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.