Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu (9186 Views)

Buhari In Japan: IPOB Members Fly Into Japan To Protest (More Photos) / INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) / What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu by Johnnyessence(m): 4:26am On Sep 18, 2017
Some suspected members of the Indigenous People
of Biafra (IPOB) have reportedly set fire to a mosque
in Enugu State.
According to DAILY POST, the incident, which
occurred at Ogrute, the capital of Igbo-Eze North
Local Government Area of Enugu State, has thrown
the residents into panic.
One of the Muslim faithful, who spoke from the area
said the attack was carried out early Saturday
morning, September 16.
“I was sleeping in my house when I started hearing
some explosive sounds. I reside very close to the
mosque.
“As I rushed out, I saw thick smoke billowing from
the mosque. The fire was too much; it was burning
from every corner of the mosque,” he said.
Asked whether the inferno could have been from
power surge, he retorted: “nothing like power surge
in this matter. The entire local government has no
light for several months now.
“There has been a problem between the Enugu
Electricity Distribution Company, EEDC and Ikem
community in Isi-Uzo, and this has disrupted power
supply for several months. Prior to that, we don’t
even light here; we were cut off as we couldn’t pay
high electricity bill.
“We have the belief that it was carried out by IPOB
supporters because they have done similar thing in
other parts of the South-East since their
confrontation with the Nigerian Military began last
Monday.”
The Chief Imam of the Mosque who confirmed the
incident lamented that, “we lost all our items to this
unprovoked attack.
“From our observation, they brought everything
together, including our garments, Holy book,
generators, and made sure they all burnt to ashes
together with the mosque.
More Photos of IPOB Members Allegedly
Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu
Source: www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/more-photos-of-ipob-members-allegedly.html?m=0

Re: More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu by Johnnyessence(m): 4:28am On Sep 18, 2017
More pictures

Re: More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu by sarrki(m): 4:28am On Sep 18, 2017
I now get now

Op it seems there is ulterior motive to this

Igniting religious war won't work now

Its dead on arrival

Igbos failed on this

Nigeria have shelved religious sentiment for national growth to fight our common enemies Igbos and boko haram

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu by Johnnyessence(m): 4:34am On Sep 18, 2017
More pictures.

Re: More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu by AntiWailer: 4:36am On Sep 18, 2017
Senseless f00ls.

You have billion dollars investments across the Country and you are setting a mosque on fire.

That is why no sensible Ibo man will support Kanu and his miscreants.

Re: More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu by Johnnyessence(m): 4:38am On Sep 18, 2017
Cc lalasticlala cc mynd44
Re: More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu by sarrki(m): 4:39am On Sep 18, 2017
AntiWailer:
Senseless f00ls.

You have billion dollars investments across the Country and you are setting a mosque on fire.

Baba understand the op

He's trying to set religious intolerant among Nigerians

We won't allow that

Nigerian Army won't allow that

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu by Johnnyessence(m): 4:42am On Sep 18, 2017
sarrki:

Baba understand the op

He's trying to set religious intolerant among Nigerians

We won't allow that

Nigerian Army won't allow that
according to daily post newspaper, it is still an alleged case. Let us wait for police investigation on the issue.

Re: More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu by GloriaNinja(f): 4:44am On Sep 18, 2017
THIS IS ESCALATING INTO SOMETHING ELSE. THEY WENT TOO FAR.

Re: More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu by princy80(m): 4:48am On Sep 18, 2017
All of you that have intents of provoking religious and tribal wars, Shame shame shame!! !! Shame!!! !cheesy

Re: More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu by Philistine(m): 4:50am On Sep 18, 2017
With all these they still claim to be armless and defenceless; very ignorant people! *spits*

Re: More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu by Philistine(m): 4:51am On Sep 18, 2017
igbos are now associated with terrorism, thanks to ipob foolishness.

Re: More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu by Prec1ous(m): 4:52am On Sep 18, 2017
This is a very dumb maneuver.

Do not stoke the embers of animosity and war, the heat will burn you.

Re: More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:54am On Sep 18, 2017
God's wrath is on them already

Very soon ipob will start killing one another

Re: More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu by simplyhonest(m): 5:10am On Sep 18, 2017
so sad....
Re: More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu by serikiYCU(m): 5:19am On Sep 18, 2017
So pathetic
Re: More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu by ironheart(m): 5:26am On Sep 18, 2017
Since the coward has gone into hiding, your trying to force the North pickup arms, it wouldn't work. Buratai had thought them lesson with the Shia group last year.

Re: More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 18, 2017
Ipob guys try wella.....

"The zoo will burn!!!!", they screamed!.....all they managed is just one mosque and a station.

Zoo get plenty animals.....ordinary python dance them piaoun....we never release lion o,or tiger or panther. If those ones dance lasan ....... Make I no talk

Enu o se!? Sufferers of CHESTolapia BEATophylia

Re: More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu by sarrki(m): 5:29am On Sep 18, 2017
Johnnyessence:
according to daily post newspaper, it is still an alleged case. Let us wait for police investigation on the issue.

All of a sudden ,you are now media aide to the Muslim world shay ?

Emergency activist indeed

Re: More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu by sarrki(m): 5:30am On Sep 18, 2017
Zaheertyler:

you're a fool

Know allow myndd44 see this ooo

Re: More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu by 9japrof(m): 5:30am On Sep 18, 2017
Na like this, like play like play, civil war dey take start, provocation then reprisals, then comes the bigger provocation, then a more coordinated reprisals then blown out civil war.

Na only God know why, the almajiris in the north more especially Kaduna kastina and kano have not taken to the street to show their strength.

Ibos are really playing with fire though, cos one hour of madness here in the north go outweigh even one week of attacks in the south. There would be more destruction of lives and properties in the north than in the south

Re: More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu by fulanmafia: 5:35am On Sep 18, 2017
Ladies And Gentlemen, behold the PEACEFUL, LOVING and HARMLESS activities of I-PIG-OB.

Imagine the level of terror their Ibo brethren in the North are facing right now as they live daily in fear and intense tension, unable to open their shops or move around freely, as these images and other provocative videos are spreading like wildfire in the North, provoking attempts at reprisals.

I have it on good authority that many churches were practically empty in the North yesterday (with cautionary text and whatsapp messages flying around) and several attempts at reprisals were curtailed by our able security forces (including the Army that is accused by the IPIGS to be acting out a northern script). In fact there is so much happening in the North unreported as a reaction to the recent attack of IPIGS on northerners, but I'd rather keep it that way in order to minimise the tension nationwide.

Yet they claim despite all this terror caused by Cownus foolishness and his followers stupidity, that I-PIG-OB is not a terrorist organisation.

Kudos to northern leaders like Gov. Ganduje and co. as well as our security agents and armed forces who have been effectively proactive in counselling the youths on the need for restraint, and preventing violent reprisals whose damage will far outweigh what we've seen in the East against northerners.

They should capture the cowardly chief swine and hand him over to Ibos and other minorities in the North who are fuming in anger over what they're currently experiencing due to Kanu's foolishness; the jungle justice that will ensue will make ALUU 4 look like a massage session.

CC: HopeAtHand Afam4eva

HopeAtHand:

my summation is that Kanu considers his followers bunch of Idiots that you can sit and tell all manner of stories. You can just cook up any lie and feed them. and they will over feed. They don't do background check, they don't scrutinize, they don't analyse. They accept hook line and sinker.

The question is because they have a lying leader, does it make IPOB a terrorist organisation??

Put America in Nigeria's shoes, will they brand IPOB a terrorist association?

Re: More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu by Zaheertyler(m): 5:35am On Sep 18, 2017
sarrki:

Know allow myndd44 see this ooo
lol...make I run go sleep

Re: More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 18, 2017
Nonesense, they don't even know what dy are fighting for.

Imagine burning a mosque.. Is that part of biafra
Just looking for war to start

Re: More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu by Johnnyessence(m): 6:00am On Sep 18, 2017
sarrki:

All of a sudden ,you are now media aide to the Muslim world shay ?

Emergency activist indeed
am not a media aide to the muslim world ok. I got it from daily post. Which I feel I should share it online. So far so good no arrest has been made on this incidence.

Re: More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu by SOFTENGR: 6:06am On Sep 18, 2017
AntiWailer:
Senseless f00ls.

So you believe Borno is now in Enugu grin grin grin
Re: More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu by frank202012: 7:04am On Sep 18, 2017
Re: More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu by Yyeske(m): 7:10am On Sep 18, 2017
By the time the north retaliates now, all we will hear is ICC, UN, ECOWAS, AU etc. Them miscreants won't come out to condemn this act now

Re: More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 18, 2017
Some blogger are just obviously hungry.

This is not true, believe at your own peril
Re: More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:14am On Sep 18, 2017
Zaheertyler:

you're a fool

Ur household ppl

Re: More Photos Of IPOB Members Allegedly Set Mosque Ablaze In Enugu by Yyeske(m): 7:15am On Sep 18, 2017
Chascop:
Some blogger are just obviously hungry.

This is not true, believe at your own peril
Give us your own account of the incident to counter that of the OP.

Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate / Fuel Subsidy: Sahara Energy’s Tope Sonubi And Tonye Cole On The Run / Nigerians Are Counting On You, Anyaoku Tells Buhari