Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

To Muhamadu Buhari...you Can Never Kill Everybody In A Village No Matter How Sm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Muhamadu Buhari...you Can Never Kill Everybody In A Village No Matter How Sm (838 Views)

President Muhamadu Buhari Would Win 2019 Presidential Election - Leadership News / President Muhamadu Buhari To Flag Off His Presidential Campaign In Uyo On Dec 28 / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Muhamadu Buhari...you Can Never Kill Everybody In A Village No Matter How Sm by UnclePati: 8:26am On Sep 18, 2017
IPOB a terrorist group....?

To Muhamadu Buhari...you can never kill everybody in a village no matter how small the village is.

Ipob (Indigenous People of BIAFRA) in my view is not a group. Its a PEOPLE....a people that claim ownership of a territory / region they call BIAFRA. A people who believe their identity is Biafran and their land is Biafra.

By implication anyone who hales from within the territory of Biafra is an indigenous person.

There has been no record of violence, killings looting, harassment during their crusades or teachings.

In what way do they terrorize you and the Nigerian state....whom have they killed or maimed. Whom have they extorted harassed or beaten.

It is obvious the multicolored flag, terrorizes the Nigerian state. The growing numbers and strength of the indigenous people frighten the Nigerian government.

The Nigerian government trembles when they hear the voices of the people calling for referendum.

The support and recognition they receive from international communities terrify the Nigerian Govt.

This is the only reason why they are called terrorists nothing more.

Its known that Desperate attempts have been made before by the Nigerian state to label IPOB ...terrorists. But this has failed many times.

Its laughable because the terrorists ipob (people with no guns) is registered in over 100 countries across the world. They are recognized and supported by world institutions like the UN EU AU etc.

Eastern Nigerian have been. Largely peaceful and almost crime free. But the people are aggrieved hence the call for Biafra.

The asked for a debate on Biafra. Nnamdi kanu said "Defeat me with words of argument and not with bullets"

Don't bring war and destruction to a people who only asked that you allow them vote in a referendum that would decide their future in the Nigerian state.

Its ideal, civil and democratic to Convince the people why Biafra is not necessary.

Don't shoot at them to silence them. Its inhuman and barbaric. They only made a call with the mouth they had no guns or bullets but their call was sadly responded to with rain of bullets by the Nigerian State.

This was Same thing done to ken Saro Wiwa and Niger delta agitators when he made their calls.

The Nigerian Muslim denominated army kill in other to forcefully intimidate you into submission to them.

That is how Islam is built.....with a knife to your throat they force you to convert or die. They intimidate you into submission.

Now they are putting guns to our heads to force us to accept the Nigerian state. They are now holding us hostage with death threats if we speak Biafra, dream biafra or even remenber biafra.

To Muhamadu Buhari...you can never kill everybody in a village no matter how small the village is. there must be escapee survivors....who will tell the story to the next generation who will likely rise again against your children..

The agitation will never die...you can kill Kanu but you can never kill his idea. You can never kill Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: To Muhamadu Buhari...you Can Never Kill Everybody In A Village No Matter How Sm by Ibj50(m): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2017
hmm
Re: To Muhamadu Buhari...you Can Never Kill Everybody In A Village No Matter How Sm by PASCALSILVA(m): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2017
dis pipu again
Re: To Muhamadu Buhari...you Can Never Kill Everybody In A Village No Matter How Sm by NeeKlaus: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2017
So this online chestbeating has not ended yet??
Re: To Muhamadu Buhari...you Can Never Kill Everybody In A Village No Matter How Sm by Nemesis1: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2017
NeeKlaus:
So this online chestbeating has not ended yet??

He tire me o

They haven't seen carpet bomb in real time, weaponized anthrax , nerve gas being used

Buhari will empty a state if he wants to if not for Geneva convention
Re: To Muhamadu Buhari...you Can Never Kill Everybody In A Village No Matter How Sm by ashjay001(m): 8:53am On Sep 18, 2017
Oh u can!

As much as I dont support such drastic measures, we're yet to hear/see/read d pple of Odi, suing Obj since he left govt.

He should be answerable to ICC
Re: To Muhamadu Buhari...you Can Never Kill Everybody In A Village No Matter How Sm by Stingman: 9:00am On Sep 18, 2017
Nemesis1:

He tire me o

They haven't seen carpet bomb in real time, weaponized anthrax , nerve gas being used

Nobody wants war. But even when it starts..There will be a non-fly zone. US already has a drone command centre in Cameroun. So be properly guided. If IPOB wanted arm struggle, they would have activated it since. Even northerners cannot watch their people killed in cold blood without fighting back, but IPOB members have endured killings by armed soldiers. So no need for war. Dialogue is the best solution.
Re: To Muhamadu Buhari...you Can Never Kill Everybody In A Village No Matter How Sm by PointB: 9:05am On Sep 18, 2017
[s]
Nemesis1:

He tire me o

[/s]
Ignorant prick!

1 Like

Re: To Muhamadu Buhari...you Can Never Kill Everybody In A Village No Matter How Sm by RoyalUc(m): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2017
Op, I will advise you to stop this...whatever, at least for now.

To be brave isn't same as delibrately and consciously endangering your life and that of those around you.

Buhari has just a few months to go.

Please bide your time.
Re: To Muhamadu Buhari...you Can Never Kill Everybody In A Village No Matter How Sm by PointB: 9:16am On Sep 18, 2017
RoyalUc:
Op, I will advise you to stop this...whatever, at least for now.

To be brave isn't same as delibrately and consciously endangering your life and that of those around you.

Buhari has just a few months to go.

Please bide your time.

While should he bid his time while the army and their civilian collaborator continue to ride roughshod over the those they serve?

Someone need to keep the fire burning. All can't retreat into shell of cowardice in the name of bidding time.
Re: To Muhamadu Buhari...you Can Never Kill Everybody In A Village No Matter How Sm by Nemesis1: 9:36am On Sep 18, 2017
PointB:

Ignorant prick!

Uwarshi

Natche ubanka
Re: To Muhamadu Buhari...you Can Never Kill Everybody In A Village No Matter How Sm by Nemesis1: 9:37am On Sep 18, 2017
Stingman:

Nobody wants war. But even when it starts..There will be a non-fly zone. US already has a drone command centre in Cameroun. So be properly guided. If IPOB wanted arm struggle, they would have activated it since. Even northerners cannot watch their people killed in cold blood without fighting back, but IPOB members have endured killings by armed soldiers. So no need for war. Dialogue is the best solution.

What's the meaning of that? USA will activate it for ipob?

1 Like

Re: To Muhamadu Buhari...you Can Never Kill Everybody In A Village No Matter How Sm by iconceptsnig: 9:38am On Sep 18, 2017
i just dey look ooooo

Re: To Muhamadu Buhari...you Can Never Kill Everybody In A Village No Matter How Sm by PointB: 9:40am On Sep 18, 2017
[s]
Nemesis1:

Uwarshi

Natche ubanka
[/s]

I thought you were an ignorant prick. Thanks for the confirmation.
Re: To Muhamadu Buhari...you Can Never Kill Everybody In A Village No Matter How Sm by Nemesis1: 9:58am On Sep 18, 2017
PointB:
[s][/s]

I thought you were an ignorant prick. Thanks for the confirmation.

Dan banzai shege mutum
Re: To Muhamadu Buhari...you Can Never Kill Everybody In A Village No Matter How Sm by idupaul: 10:00am On Sep 18, 2017
Nemesis1:

He tire me on

And yet he can't empty Sambisa forest ..weapon used anthrax indeed , you are Clearly a very unrealistic chap
Re: To Muhamadu Buhari...you Can Never Kill Everybody In A Village No Matter How Sm by PointB: 10:16am On Sep 18, 2017
Nemesis1:

Dan banzai shege mutum

Go to school, you'll say Boko Haram! You see your life? grin grin undecided undecided
Re: To Muhamadu Buhari...you Can Never Kill Everybody In A Village No Matter How Sm by RoyalUc(m): 10:58am On Sep 18, 2017
PointB:

While should he bid his time while the army and their civilian collaborator continue to ride roughshod over the those they serve?

Someone need to keep the fire burning. All can't retreat into shell of cowardice in the name of bidding time.

Ok o...keep the fire burning.

"We often stand in the compound of a coward to point at the ruins where a brave man used to live.” ... “Only a foolish man can go after a leopard with his bare hands.” - Chinua Achebe
Re: To Muhamadu Buhari...you Can Never Kill Everybody In A Village No Matter How Sm by PointB: 11:00am On Sep 18, 2017
RoyalUc:

Ok o...keep the fire burning.

"We often stand in the compound of a coward to point at the ruins where a brave man used to live.” ... “Only a foolish man can go after a leopard with his bare hands.” - Chinua Achebe

"Everyone dies, (brave and coward) but not everyone truly lived (their lives)"

Your choice.
Re: To Muhamadu Buhari...you Can Never Kill Everybody In A Village No Matter How Sm by RoyalUc(m): 11:06am On Sep 18, 2017
PointB:

"Everyone dies, (brave and coward) but not everyone truly lived (their lives)"

Your choice.

In that case, I think there should be no need to cry to the UN, USA, etc for oppression.
Re: To Muhamadu Buhari...you Can Never Kill Everybody In A Village No Matter How Sm by PointB: 11:10am On Sep 18, 2017
RoyalUc:

In that case, I think there should be no need to cry to the UN, USA, etc for oppression.

It's not crying. It's seed sowing; it's documenting.

Surely one day those seeds will germinate. I bet you have no idea.
Re: To Muhamadu Buhari...you Can Never Kill Everybody In A Village No Matter How Sm by Nemesis1: 11:12am On Sep 18, 2017
idupaul:

And yet he can't empty Sambisa forest ..weapon used anthrax indeed , you are Clearly a very unrealistic chap

Anti aircraft guns, armored tanks, rpg, were freely used by boko haram when Jonathan was there, Nigerians could almost look forward to their new videos like season films.

WHEN was the last time they released such videos in Nigeria? When was the last time they carried out carnage on Nigerians? Did you forget so soon Boko Haram bombed UN building under Jonathan's nose? , hundreds died, what about the motor park bomb, that was under Jonathan too

What about the caliphate they claimed along with several local governments? That was under Jonathan too, but instead of attacking issues he employed idiots like himself to blame boko haram on the north / his political enemies (basically the north)

Sambisa may not have been invaded, or burnt out, but I can assure you, less terrorists live there and all their weapons have been destroyed or captured by Buhari's administration
Re: To Muhamadu Buhari...you Can Never Kill Everybody In A Village No Matter How Sm by idupaul: 11:19am On Sep 18, 2017
Nemesis1:

Anti aircraft guns, armored tanks, rpg, were freely used by boko haram when Jonathan was there, Nigerians could almost look forward to their new videos like season films.

WHEN was the last time they released such videos in Nigeria? When was the last time they carried out carnage on Nigerians? Did you forget so soon Boko Haram bombed UN building under Jonathan's nose? , hundreds died, what about the motor park bomb, that was under Jonathan too

What about the caliphate they claimed along with several local governments? That was under Jonathan too, but instead of attacking issues he employed idiots like himself to blame boko haram on the north / his political enemies (basically the north)

Sambisa may not have been invaded, or burnt out, but I can assure you, less terrorists live there and all their weapons have been destroyed or captured by Buhari's administration

Every smart person knows that the north was fully complicit in Boko haram under Jonathan where thousands joined the movement just because a Kafir was in power , we are also aware the Army mostly led by Northerners deliberately refused to fight under Jonathan so much he had to go hire the services of Mercenaries from Executive outcome of South Africa .. Jonathan was sabotaged from every angle..Today Boko haram is not getting as much support as it got from local populations and Obamas funding has even dried out since the change in leadership at the whitehouse
Re: To Muhamadu Buhari...you Can Never Kill Everybody In A Village No Matter How Sm by RoyalUc(m): 11:20am On Sep 18, 2017
PointB:

It's not crying. It's seed sowing; it's documenting.

Surely one day those seeds will germinate. I bet you have no idea.

No I don't!
Sincerely I don't have the slightest idea as to why or how a people should be using their brothers/sisters lives as a bait just to catch one man. Yes, just one man they hate with unbriddled passion.
What is the life of Buhari compared to hundreds or maybe thousands of people who will die and some displaced in their home land?
Re: To Muhamadu Buhari...you Can Never Kill Everybody In A Village No Matter How Sm by PointB: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2017
RoyalUc:

No I don't!
Sincerely I don't have the slightest idea as to why or how a people should be using their brothers/sisters lives as a bait just to catch one man. Yes, just one man they hate with unbriddled passion.
What is the life of Buhari compared to hundreds or maybe thousands of people who will die and some displaced in their home land?

Protests and agitations are legitimate rights everywhere. Killing unarmed people is the fault of the government not the fault of the protesters. Even if police or soldiers are stoned, shooting life rounds at protesters is against rule of engagement. But hate and intolerance has clouded your judgment, that is why you don't know this, and still refuse to learn. And that is why, such evidence are passed on to neutral bodies.

Perhaps one day, when you come out to protest against 'fuel increase', and life rounds are used against you, you will understand.
Re: To Muhamadu Buhari...you Can Never Kill Everybody In A Village No Matter How Sm by Nemesis1: 11:45am On Sep 18, 2017
idupaul:

Every smart person knows that the north was fully complicit in Boko haram under Jonathan where thousands joined the movement just because a Kafir was in power , we are also aware the Army mostly led by Northerners deliberately refused to fight under Jonathan so much he had to go hire the services of Mercenaries from Executive outcome of South Africa .. Jonathan was sabotaged from every angle..Today Boko haram is not getting as much support as it got from local populations and Obamas funding has even dried out since the change in leadership at the whitehouse

Are you sure you are not brain dead?

UK, USA, Germany sent special forces to assist us, with logistics with UAV, with intelligence, Jonathan sent them away, I remember idiots who share the same genes claiming they came for Nigeria's oil
Re: To Muhamadu Buhari...you Can Never Kill Everybody In A Village No Matter How Sm by Unik3030: 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
PointB:

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Independence:here Is Brief History About Oyo State / A / Kogi Government Imposed Curfew In Kogi State For 24hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.