Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,679 members, 7,959,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

Something That Needs To Be Said About The Biafran Agitation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Something That Needs To Be Said About The Biafran Agitation. (1203 Views)

EU Parliament Invites NNAMDI KANU On Biafran Agitation. / May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance / "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something That Needs To Be Said About The Biafran Agitation. by chineji(m): 9:59am On Sep 18, 2017
I never took interest in this biafran agitation of a thing until nnamdi kanu was arrested by the federal government and since then I have been following it like a cattle egret to a cow. I love nnamdi kanu and all he stands for but there's one thing I hate about the way nnamdi kanu is going about the agitation.

Nnamdi kanu is forcing the Niger delta minorities into the new nation he wants to form. Maybe it's because of their oil or their access to the sea I don't know. Oil is getting redundant and will continue decreasing in value. Most oil companies have been running at a loss. Chevron one of the largest oil firms didn't even make any profit last year. Aside the fact that oil is getting useless the environmental degradation of the Niger delta minority areas is something the new biafran nation cannot deal with. We cannot get an independence and use our scarce dollars to clean up their environment. It costs so much and take years.

I have seen so many igbos calling for a port in calabar but I have never seen a single efik calling for a port in their own state. In delta state, the urhobos and the itsekiris have been fighting for a piece of land which only God knows when the fight will end. Who is gonna build infastructure with biafran scarce dollars in those swampy mangrove areas that will still cost an arm and a leg to maintain. This renewed biafran agitation how many Niger delta minorities have died for the cause? It's igbo blood that have been shedded from day one.

Even educationally they can't compete with the igbos. Bayelsa has a cut off of 72 to get into a unity secondary school. It's not that far from the northern states.

I love biafra and all it stands for but I will never vote for a biafra that will include the Niger delta minority tribes.

The referandum if it ever comes should only be carried out in the igbo areas.

The Niger delta minorities have nothing to offer to the new biafran nation. We don't need their oil. Heck how many igbos even own oil wells in Nigeria today. Silicon valley will buy all the oil wells in Africa but there's no single oil company there. Alphabet incorporated which was incorporated in 2015 has more equity than ExxonMobil which has existed for years.

We don't need the Niger delta oil and we don't need their sea. Shipping might be taking the bulk of global transport but a new innovation will beat it soon enough.

We can't leave Nigeria and create another Nigeria. The niger delta minority tribes hate and disdain the igbos so why would any igbo want a country with them. God bless Phillip effiong but his era is passed.

This is what I believe has to be said.

Cc
Billyonaire
SHTFguy
Alcatraz005
Lalasticala
Tonyebarcanista
Ishilove
Crystolsexy
Nwaamaikpe
Amarabae

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something That Needs To Be Said About The Biafran Agitation. by chineji(m): 10:14am On Sep 18, 2017
I need this on front page. Am tired of the niger delta minorities crying that the igbos want to annex them.
Re: Something That Needs To Be Said About The Biafran Agitation. by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:01am On Sep 18, 2017
This is eye opening. Thanks op.
Re: Something That Needs To Be Said About The Biafran Agitation. by chineji(m): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
This is eye opening. Thanks op.
Thanks
Re: Something That Needs To Be Said About The Biafran Agitation. by robotix: 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
You didn't capture the most obvious style about his agitation...
Re: Something That Needs To Be Said About The Biafran Agitation. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
We the south-south format.

But nigger area has been oppressing the south south since 1920, what can you say about that?

cc chineji
Re: Something That Needs To Be Said About The Biafran Agitation. by chineji(m): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
giftq:
We the south-south format.

But nigger area has been oppressing the south south since 1920, what can you say about that?

cc chineji
They should continue being oppressed. Many of the south south minority tribe people are very stupid. They deserve to be lorded over by the fulanis.
Re: Something That Needs To Be Said About The Biafran Agitation. by jaete054: 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
Truth is as much as the reason behind the agitation makes sense, Nnamdi KANU is not the person to lead this movement, too much hate and bias for him to actually do this the right way.
Re: Something That Needs To Be Said About The Biafran Agitation. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
Your post would have made my day... But why are you this angry? Has your niger deltan mistress broken your heart?
Can we not go about this biafran agitation with love? Are we not going to have friendly neighbouring countries when we realise Biafra?
We should learn from Nnamdi Kanu's mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Something That Needs To Be Said About The Biafran Agitation. by chineji(m): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
venai:
Your post would have made my day... But why are you this angry? Has your niger deltan mistress broken your heart?
Can we not go about this biafran agitation with love? Are we not going to have friendly neighbouring countries when we realise Biafra?
We should learn from Nnamdi Kanu's mistakes.
Many of them are very annoying. See them shouting all the time that igbos want our oil every time. It's so annoying.
Re: Something That Needs To Be Said About The Biafran Agitation. by chikarism: 11:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
so what of Igbo brothers in the do called Niger Delta
Re: Something That Needs To Be Said About The Biafran Agitation. by chineji(m): 8:37am On Oct 15, 2017
chikarism:
I said a referandum will be carried out in igbo areas there and nothing else.
Re: Something That Needs To Be Said About The Biafran Agitation. by Yyeske(m): 8:45am On Oct 15, 2017
chineji:

I said a referandum will be carried out in igbo areas there and nothing else.
Did the Igbos ask you for a referendum?
Re: Something That Needs To Be Said About The Biafran Agitation. by tsdarkside(m): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2017
chineji:

They should continue being oppressed. Many of the south south minority tribe people are very stupid. They deserve to be lorded over by the fulanis.

back to sender....

Re: Something That Needs To Be Said About The Biafran Agitation. by tsdarkside(m): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2017
your delta igbos are nothing special....we have delta yorubas,delta hausas.....soooo,stop behaving like say you igbos are something special...
Re: Something That Needs To Be Said About The Biafran Agitation. by tsdarkside(m): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2017
chikarism:

tell them to pack their things and join you in the yeast...dont forget to carry asari with you too....that fat pig.....
Re: Something That Needs To Be Said About The Biafran Agitation. by SweetJoystick(m): 9:04am On Oct 15, 2017
Smh trash
Re: Something That Needs To Be Said About The Biafran Agitation. by chineji(m): 7:00am On Aug 01, 2018
Selempepe
Ikennaob
Re: Something That Needs To Be Said About The Biafran Agitation. by chichar1(f): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2018
op go and learn history, there is nothing like Niger Delta back then,apart from Edo and calabar, Niger delta was carved out to undermine and provoked Biafra actualization in Eastern legion
Re: Something That Needs To Be Said About The Biafran Agitation. by socialmediaman: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2018
@chineji without speaking in favor or against Biafra, I just want to mention that these SS states you know today were included in the original map of the Bight of Biafra. This gives Biafra access to seaports and international trade. It’s not really a bad thing to be a minority tribe in any nation per se, there are minority races in the US as well including African Americans and native Indians. What matters is development in these communities and the ability to control their resources. If Biafra were to become a reality, I guess in the new Biafran constitution, self determination through a referendum will also be enshrined after a period of time if the participants to the new union so desire.
Re: Something That Needs To Be Said About The Biafran Agitation. by justtoodark: 10:36am On Aug 01, 2018
chineji:
I never took interest in this biafran agitation of a thing until nnamdi kanu was arrested by the federal government and since then I have been following it like a cattle egret to a cow. I love nnamdi kanu and all he stands for but there's one thing I hate about the way nnamdi kanu is going about the agitation.

Nnamdi kanu is forcing the Niger delta minorities into the new nation he wants to form. Maybe it's because of their oil or their access to the sea I don't know. Oil is getting redundant and will continue decreasing in value. Most oil companies have been running at a loss. Chevron one of the largest oil firms didn't even make any profit last year. Aside the fact that oil is getting useless the environmental degradation of the Niger delta minority areas is something the new biafran nation cannot deal with. We cannot get an independence and use our scarce dollars to clean up their environment. It costs so much and take years.

I have seen so many igbos calling for a port in calabar but I have never seen a single efik calling for a port in their own state. In delta state, the urhobos and the itsekiris have been fighting for a piece of land which only God knows when the fight will end. Who is gonna build infastructure with biafran scarce dollars in those swampy mangrove areas that will still cost an arm and a leg to maintain. This renewed biafran agitation how many Niger delta minorities have died for the cause? It's igbo blood that have been shedded from day one.

Even educationally they can't compete with the igbos. Bayelsa has a cut off of 72 to get into a unity secondary school. It's not that far from the northern states.

I love biafra and all it stands for but I will never vote for a biafra that will include the Niger delta minority tribes.

The referandum if it ever comes should only be carried out in the igbo areas.

The Niger delta minorities have nothing to offer to the new biafran nation. We don't need their oil. Heck how many igbos even own oil wells in Nigeria today. Silicon valley will buy all the oil wells in Africa but there's no single oil company there. Alphabet incorporated which was incorporated in 2015 has more equity than ExxonMobil which has existed for years.

We don't need the Niger delta oil and we don't need their sea. Shipping might be taking the bulk of global transport but a new innovation will beat it soon enough.

We can't leave Nigeria and create another Nigeria. The niger delta minority tribes hate and disdain the igbos so why would any igbo want a country with them. God bless Phillip effiong but his era is passed.

This is what I believe has to be said.

Cc
Billyonaire
SHTFguy
Alcatraz005
Lalasticala
Tonyebarcanista
Ishilove
Crystolsexy
Nwaamaikpe
Amarabae

kiiiikikikikiki...amalabae....

(1) (Reply)

Video: Muhammadu Buhari Disgraced Nigerians While Being Interviewed By UN Press / I Did Not Make That Statement On Biafra - Jonathan / How Did Colonialism Monetize African Economies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.