Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

IPOB: Let It Be Done To You According To Your Wish - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Let It Be Done To You According To Your Wish (410 Views)

Drop Your Wish (ideas) For Nairaland 2020 / What Would You Ask Of Nigeria If Your Wish Would Be Granted Today? / Nigeria @ 57 What Is Your Wish For This Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IPOB: Let It Be Done To You According To Your Wish by Crystolexy: 10:14am On Sep 18, 2017
With several protest in the Southeast, that area remained the most people region in Nigeria until Buhari sent his army and it still baffles me that ordinary Nigerians who are experiencing all the evils mated out on them by the benefactors of this criminal union called Nigeria which Igbos are tired of and standing up against, these co disenfranchised Nigerians are joining hands with mischievous south east governors and supporting them just because they are Hausa or Yoruba and there is Igbos to hate.

Let every common Nigerian who is dissatisfied with Nigerian government but, support the this operation python dance and killing of armless protesting youths never find satisfaction in Life.

Let every unemployed youth both graduate and non graduate who truly understand that IPOB stands for yet decided to support this forceful silencing of disenfranchised people in the South East never ever be gainfully employed. And let the employed few who think they are now better positioned and don't care what IPOB stands for be visited with sack latter in no distance time.

Let every business man whose business Nigeria policy is killing just as they have killed Etisalat, yet they support this maiming face even more bad market and let their creditors either whether bank or individual soon take over their company.

Let everyone who joined hands with Nigeria's army and south east governors or support for freedom fighters to be termed terrorist group, Let them never find freedom, recognition or promotion in their area of endeavour. Let it be for them as they wish for me and my brothers in ten folds In Jesus Name Amen, Insha allah Ami.

Exempted are people who are truly ignorance of IPOB freedom agitation, people who speak up against this wickedness against my people.. let them find promotion.

Your argument doesn't matter as it never really mattered.

I love you as a human, and I respect your choice of nationality, It is over between me and one Nigeria, Her flag and Anthem.

(1) (Reply)

Kano State Former Governor Mocks Buhari Fraud Change Agenda / Abia Gov. Ikpeazu, Northern Counterparts Assure Of Safety / Operation Python Dance: Nigeria Air-force Deploys Fighter Jets To S’east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.