Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

“flavour Was The First Man I Fell In Love With” – Anna Banner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “flavour Was The First Man I Fell In Love With” – Anna Banner (494 Views)

Election Tribunal: Why I Fell Out With Buhari —buba Galadima / Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally / Anna Cunningham, Phil Hazelwood Slam Femi Adesina For 'lying' Over Casualties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“flavour Was The First Man I Fell In Love With” – Anna Banner by Alobsbaba(m): 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2017

Re: “flavour Was The First Man I Fell In Love With” – Anna Banner by fergie001: 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
So you heard Ihezue is the new MBGN and you have been talking since,abi?

But,F-l-a-v-o-u-r:you deflowered this girl chai?

I can see her from afar,she just dey shine like a morning light...
And you go meet am abi?

I have a feeling in some years time,Chinedu will marry this girl...just my thoughts sha.
Re: “flavour Was The First Man I Fell In Love With” – Anna Banner by Evablizin(f): 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
embarassed

Chai but he played you ojooro,he refuse to let you go as you came by scoring one score.

FLAVOUR WHY NAHHHHHH

Re: “flavour Was The First Man I Fell In Love With” – Anna Banner by GloriaNinja(f): 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
undecided FLAVOUR IS A FUCKBOY. MAY SENSE FALL ON HER.
Re: “flavour Was The First Man I Fell In Love With” – Anna Banner by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
So, what happened to the love?

(1) (Reply)

When You Are Not Blinded By Ethnic Hate... / Every State Should Manage It's Resources - Atiku Abubakar. Nasarawareports. / President Buhari's Independence Day Address To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.