Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,186 members, 7,864,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

IPOB Members Stage Protest In Front Of UN Headquarters In Switzerland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Stage Protest In Front Of UN Headquarters In Switzerland (5707 Views)

BREAKING!!! IPOB Members Stage Heavy Protest In Aba, Defy Military Presence(pix / Ipob Members Stage Anti-okorocha Rally In Owerri / Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Stage Protest In Front Of UN Headquarters In Switzerland by Usernamefornl: 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
PointZerom:
I have been asking people to post pictures of completed projects by Buhari in their various states but none has done that even Sarrki and omenka. I am still waiting.....
who are u to be asking people? D sch fees ur father wasted on u show us d benefits it is to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Stage Protest In Front Of UN Headquarters In Switzerland by PointZerom: 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
Usernamefornl:
who are u to be asking people? D sch fees ur father wasted on u show us d benefits it is to him.

Pained.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Stage Protest In Front Of UN Headquarters In Switzerland by jumobi1(m): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
gabng:

A little research on google would have saved you this embarrassment.

UN HQ is in New York.

Main offices in Switzerland & Austria

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations

You tell me to do research and you use Wikipedia? Let me enlighten you.
http://visit.un.org/content/visit-other-un-offices

Re: IPOB Members Stage Protest In Front Of UN Headquarters In Switzerland by bkool7(m): 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ìgbà tí ìkòkò n se isu enìkan ò gbó o odó wá n gúyán......
Re: IPOB Members Stage Protest In Front Of UN Headquarters In Switzerland by gabng(m): 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
jumobi1:

You tell me to do research and you use Wikipedia? Let me enlighten you.
http://visit.un.org/content/visit-other-un-offices

What is the diffrennce BTW HQ & branch office?

Some times una brain dey off.. Where is the SG & our own amina mohmd located?

Re: IPOB Members Stage Protest In Front Of UN Headquarters In Switzerland by KINGOFTHEEAST: 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Yyeske:
And what happens after
ikpu mma gi
Re: IPOB Members Stage Protest In Front Of UN Headquarters In Switzerland by KINGOFTHEEAST: 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mynd44:
Please keep the protests free of violence and dont break any laws, dont forget that some of you might be undocumented so if anyone refuses to join without a good reason, let the person be.

Other that those, please carry on.
show your intention and stop pretending

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Stage Protest In Front Of UN Headquarters In Switzerland by HiddenShadow: 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
Cinkq:
And the essence of the protest is?

See ipob started as a separatist group but derailed along the road.

Whosoever sold the following/below ideas to ipob should be held responsible for the problems facing it today.
-confrontation with NIGERIA armed forces
-issuing threats to bring down the whole country.

-formation of militia wing (BSS), a show of force
-trying to stop election
etc.

NO SEPARATIST GROUP ALL OVER THE WORLD DOES THE ABOVE AND THEY ARE CHARACTERISTICS OF IPOB.

What is wrong in setting up BSS.?

Give me few reasons
Re: IPOB Members Stage Protest In Front Of UN Headquarters In Switzerland by Successto4(m): 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Give me few reasons
They are a secret service! lol.
Their role is like that of a vigilante and they possess no arms.
Re: IPOB Members Stage Protest In Front Of UN Headquarters In Switzerland by Cinkq: 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
Creation of BSS is a show of force and a separatist group does not need that because of miscalculation. The army of any sovereign country would see such a creation as a militia wing and feel threatened,at the end of everything, tension will increase which will result to conflict.
HiddenShadow:

Give me few reasons
Re: IPOB Members Stage Protest In Front Of UN Headquarters In Switzerland by kechywillz(m): 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
why didn't Buhari arrest or send soldiers to shoot them? Or call them terrorist? Ok he wants to be seen as a democrat while at home he is blood thirsty vampire who enjoys seeing his citizens die! One Nigeria gbakwa oku
Re: IPOB Members Stage Protest In Front Of UN Headquarters In Switzerland by jumobi1(m): 2:23am On Sep 19, 2017
gabng:

What is the diffrennce BTW HQ & branch office?

Some times una brain dey off.. Where is the SG & our own amina mohmd located?

You're obviously not too bright. Even the UN refers to the Geneva office as a headquarter so who are you?
Re: IPOB Members Stage Protest In Front Of UN Headquarters In Switzerland by gabng(m): 5:04am On Sep 19, 2017
jumobi1:

You're obviously not too bright. Even the UN refers to the Geneva office as a headquarter so who are you?

Why is the UNGA held in New York? Why is the SG & his deputies based in new york?

You are a lost cause

How many HQ can an organization have?

I am wasting my time with you. Keep on deceiving yourself and you will get to your destination fast just like KANU is headed.

6 feet under.
Re: IPOB Members Stage Protest In Front Of UN Headquarters In Switzerland by reality1010: 7:22am On Sep 19, 2017
Tolexander:
Make dem come protest in front of Aso Rock.

Bunch of jobless fellow!
I wonder why they can't go to white house to protest. Actually, they were the ones that made trump win the election and also helped in developing the US.
OP Aso Rock is for u while SE is for them,so dont expect them to come to ur place to protest.So think well.
Re: IPOB Members Stage Protest In Front Of UN Headquarters In Switzerland by capatainrambo: 7:59am On Sep 19, 2017
tyav7:
Op, UN headquarters dey New York which is in the USA.
just listen to yaself. is Geneva in nyc? undecided
Re: IPOB Members Stage Protest In Front Of UN Headquarters In Switzerland by capatainrambo: 8:01am On Sep 19, 2017
omenka:
Since Jonathan lost the election, they've been doing this.

What exactly are the results the protests have produced?

One marches for this and that and the next day they are busted for selling narcotics. smiley

Bumbling terrorists.
even burutai and lai lai re denying calling them terrorist

insignificant speck like u na u wan tag them terorist? grin boy go hme
Re: IPOB Members Stage Protest In Front Of UN Headquarters In Switzerland by Kazim88: 8:24am On Sep 19, 2017
Cinkq:
Creation of BSS is a show of force and a separatist group does not need that because of miscalculation. The army of any sovereign country would see such a creation as a militia wing and feel threatened,at the end of everything, tension will increase which will result to conflict.

You are right... It was a kind of provocation...

The Nigerian Government lack any atom of wisdom....

They just swallowed the bait, hook, line and sinker...

Now they have attack SE... The just took IPOB to world stage...

And I bet you Military won't survive the upcoming local and international disgrace and condemnation... Even Lai Mohammed is already raising Alarm on the international backlash.
Also they have created enemies within themselves because it could be Someelse in the opposition turn Tommoro.

After this case... If Army think about invading south east... they would cringe..

The government must learn to use civil, legal and dialogue ways to solve issue... it is not weakness... it is the true strength.
Re: IPOB Members Stage Protest In Front Of UN Headquarters In Switzerland by jumobi1(m): 9:45am On Sep 19, 2017
gabng:

Why is the UNGA held in New York? Why is the SG & his deputies based in new york?

You are a lost cause

How many HQ can an organization have?

I am wasting my time with you. Keep on deceiving yourself and you will get to your destination fast just like KANU is headed.

6 feet under.

An organization can have more than one Headquarter. The Geneva office is clearly a HQ as the UN website states. I shouldn't argue with you based on my UN exposure. Google is your friend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo Assembly Directs CJ To Set Up Panel To Investigate Rauf Olaniyan / I Will Run Govt Of Accountability, Tinubu Tells Borno APC Supporters / Cabinet Members Must Learn French Language - Gov. Ajimobi (oyo State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.