Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ (35428 Views)

Buhari Leaves For Mali On Peace Mission / Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Mali On A Peace Mission / Adams Oshiomhole Tweets On Peace Of Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by zaramgrand(f): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
He took OBJ's advice
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by Mikeal09: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
GreyLaw:

Some of the others who led Nigeria were not perfect, as no man is; they had some good and bad components to them.

I have consistently struggled to see any good in the current president. Truth be told, the man seems not to have the basic WASSCE.

Emotional intelligence, zero; handling of the economy, zero; people management, zero...

He's almost the worst. Or, the worst actually!
Smiles... Isok
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by arsenal33: 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
Omeokachie:
We prefer Burutai the snake man.

You destroyed and after which you ran off to the US & UK while leaving others to clean up your mess.

Shame on you tyrant!

kanu went into hiding to leave his foolish followers to clear his mess
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by kitaatita: 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
what do you know about the east... Absolutely nothing... Drum it into your ears that igbos are biafrans... Trying to differenciate the two will not work for you and your likes

I laugh. I am sure that in the gathering of Igbo anywhere, you do not qualify to serve palm wine. Biafra should be an ideology and not something to be trivialized. Biafra spirit should be in the heart of every Igbo. It represents resilience, survival in the face of adversity and a celebration of a peoples pride and identity. It is knowing which fight to pick and who is the enemy. You damage Biafra when you deploy unemployed apprentice traders and keke riders into the streets as unarmed fighters against non-enemy. Biafra is not politics and not a tool to be used to satisfy voracious appetite of yesterday politicians or prop the ego of crooks. I am more Biafran than most of you flying half torn flags on uncompleted buildings and parading the streets in rubber slippers. I am a proud Igbo; I don't have to prove it. I don't suffer identity crisis. I am not Israeli

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by amazingspiderma: 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
I learnt that there are more subtle ways of
addressing issues once you have the support of
people in the region. Just like the "sit at home"
movement. We from the southeast can go
further to initiate, the following:

1. purchase of goods that are made from South
east companies must be encouraged.

2. pro- development initiatives in the south east,
like compulsory construction of water treatment
plant within 2 years in South East states by all
governors or risk massive rejection in
reelections.

3. Industrial development, and synergy among
states.

4.Standardisation of goods produced in the
region to meet international standards, by
integrating consultant services of experts.

5. Redefining the idea of Igbo entrepreneurship
from the original training in the 70s of just non
schooled teenagers to accommodation of
graduates from the east so that business would
grow from been a generational spark to more
sustainable global models, and from just trading
to diversifying to other sectors like construction,
manufacturing, energy etc.

6.Southeast carnival for social and cultural
integration amongst it's people. Currently only
political office holders decide when states
meets, but this must change. It must be an
annual event of elders of people,of captains of
industry for the benefit of all.

7. Remodeling value chain of the shoe and cloth
and automobile and manufacturing hobs in Aba
and Nnewi, providing electricity, financial
incentives, training, trademarks and efficient
revenue generation systems backed with
transparency. Other SE states have other
advantages, but please pardon me for not
mentioning them.

8. Agricultural sustainability programs initiatives
to provide food security, fertilizer production,
food processing etc.
We need to start tapping from ourselves, the
earlier the better. I still know that if this is done
there would have still been opposition, but at
least progress will be guaranteed. But we must
take responsibility.

Gen. 11 v 3- 7. Speaks about the great potential
of people.
They said to each other, “Come, let’s
make bricks and bake them thoroughly.”
They used brick instead of stone, and tar
for mortar. Then they said, “Come, let us
build ourselves a city, with a tower that
reaches to the heavens, so that we may
make a name for ourselves; otherwise we
will be scattered over the face of the whole
earth.”
But the LORD came down to see the city
and the tower the people were building.
The LORD said, “If as one people speaking
the same language they have begun to do
this, then nothing they plan to do will be
impossible for them. Come, let us go
down and confuse their language so they
will not understand each other.”
Nehemiah 2v 17 - 20. Speak of those who
mocked as work began.
Then I said to them, “You see the distress
that we are in, how Jerusalem lies waste, and
its gates are burned with fire. Come and let
us build the wall of Jerusalem, that we may
no longer be a reproach.” And I told them
of the hand of my God which had been good
upon me, and also of the king’s words that he
had spoken to me.

So they said, “Let us rise up and build.” Then
they set their hands to this good work.
But when Sanballat the Horonite, Tobiah
the Ammonite official, and Geshem the Arab
heard of it, they laughed at us and despised
us, and said, “What is this thing that you are
doing? Will you rebel against the king?”
So I answered them, and said to them,
“The God of heaven Himself will prosper us;
therefore we His servants will arise and build,
but you have no heritage or right or memorial
in Jerusalem.”

On a final note, whether we realise it or not,
regional politics never died in Nigeria. The truth
is that we never played it. We never committed
our resource to the region's development
initiatives. No vision,no provision, no mission, no
policies. When you have no vision you will serve
other people's vision.
We have to start by looking at the mirror before
the window.
God cannot help us, unless we start helping our
selves.

We must move like water,by looking for
soft spots through which we can make explore, make progress and grow.

Only when are strong enough,can we negotiate.

Some strategies take a life time to achieve, we
must reconsider the gravity of the task ahead.
Not everything must happen tomorrow morning.
Patience is a weapon in the hands of the wise.
Let's learn from the North Korean, It took them
3 generations to become a nuclear power. Moses
got freedom for Isreal 40 years after his first
attempt.

History is our ally, only when we chosen to be
it's student.

Ndi ebianyi, Ekelem unu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by guru90: 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
Our southern east governors are just brainwashed by Northern Governors.

peace Misson my foot.... Medicine after death.
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by Danmaiduguri(m): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
richidinho:
Buhari is a very funny king I swear!

After setting his palace on fire, he ran away and is now begging others to help quench d fire

Good he now realize his mistakes, but he shld let his nairaland supporters know the truth

"President Buhari Sends" "SENDS" "SENDS Northern Governors" does dats sound like begging for help. pls go back to primary nd start afresh. Runaway IPOB . After sending these governors and still u refuse to stop dat madness calld biafra u will be dealt with properly.
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by solaere(m): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Rubbish why not this b4 d 9ja army
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by Omeokachie: 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
arsenal33:

Buhari and Kanu are equals...you make 'sense' die.
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by PointB: 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
[s]
prettyboi1:

Mumu! You people are just talking bullshit cos you don't have an idea how bloody an ethnic crisis can get. Nnamdi Kanu was just going to lead Stvpid folks to their deaths in millions & people who have first hand experience & knowledge of such crisis decided to deal with him so as to avert this terrible thing. Folks from the North-East know what it means to lose people in large numbers with blood spilling everyday. The federal government also knows firsthand what it means to see the people of its nation die in millions & they have taken charge to stop that (since the South-East governors were initially doing 'siddon look').

Now,that action has averted what would have been a bloody situation, some of you idiiots still cannot see past your nose or try to understand how much safety & peace has just been thrown at you and the entire country. Some of you guys are still heating making noise & beating your dry chest like you can do anything in real-time war or real-time crisis.
[/s]

Idiotic comment.

So in your mind postponing doomsday is same as averting it. What exactly has been addressed?

Is IPOB defeated? Is Biafra finally buried? Are Igbo cheering in the streets for the soldiers? Has faith been restored in the Nigeria project?

Sending soldiers to kill a few unarmed civilian in your warped mind is best way to solve a perennial problem troubling the country?

Was the the Niger Delta issue solved by killing Saro Wiwa or massacre in Odi? Did killing Yusuf resolve the Boko haram menace? Has the military operation solved it either? Is it impossible to address the fundamental issue of faulty foundation, and cries of marginalization (whether real or imaginary?

How long before someone else take up Kanu role? Or you think Biafra agitation begins and end with Kanu?

They say crisis is an opportunity (chaos is a ladder)! Rather than Nigeria to take advantage of opportunity crisis presents, what they want to do it to sweep it under the carpet in the name of averting disaster. Myopic people, everywhere you go.

And here you are spewing idiotic, myopic comments in support of knee jerk, half-measured approach that address nothing but attempt to dodge issue.

Trashy and nonsensical comment!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by harrypot1: 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Omeokachie:
We prefer Burutai the snake man.

You destroyed and after which you ran off to the US & UK while leaving others to clean up your mess.

Shame on you tyrant!

Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by BALLOSKI: 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
lincolnj88:
Our igbo leaders are sell outs.. .
That's how enugu governor cried because of the Fulani attacked on igbos ,In our own land...
Foreigners invading our land are termed peaceful and ipob agitating against such are termed terrorist..

If I were NK, with all the goodwill he has, I would start my agitations with bringing down Igbo leaders.. . They are all sell outs
na so una de beat chest online, if python show, una go run.
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by Bobby808: 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
Is buhari tired of drinking the blood of innocent christains.... Devlish dictator
Am very surprised that many Naira Landers seemed to be believing this rubbish story. If I may ask does Buhari even look like someone who is aware of what is happening? Why must any one take any story about Buhari and apc ever serious? These are people I will describe as very far from nornal beings. If you take a critical look at Buhari, does he look like some one who is alive and conscious? Does his appearance look human? What I see in this man is like skeleton and half inch rod can be used to describe Buhari as at today.
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by MaziEDOZIE(m): 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
AlienRobot:
How did I get here?
...through your village "Witch"craft.
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by mavinc4u(f): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
arsenal33:

The man didn't leave his followers neither did he go into hiding rather he was kidnapped.
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by steppins: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
fratermathy:
Buhari and his foolish decisions again... The problem in Nigeria today cannot be solved by the visitation of Northern Governors.

PMB has to visit the SS and SE himself and talk to the people via town hall meetings like Osinbanjo did. The minorities in the South and Igbos in the SE need to have a sense of belonging and inclusion in the nation. Worse off is the case of the SS minorities that have virtually been relegated by the Northernocracy of Buhari.

Restructure the nation.
Create Anioma State and zone it to the SE.
Start work on 2nd Niger Bridge.
Kickoff Maritime University, Okerenkoko, Warri.
Appoint people from underrepresented ethnicities in the SS like Urhobo-Isoko, Itsekiri, Ogoni, Ekoi, etc.
Give us true federalism or resource control.

After the above, and other gestures of goodwill, just relax and see how agitations of all forms will whittle away.
This modafocker, fratermathy knows the truth but he prefers to attack igbos unnecessarily.
The day thunder go fire you, Na sunny day E go be.
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by Ichietome: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
PointB:
So after using hausa/fulani dominated soldiers to murder Igbos in cold blood, they want to sue for peace?
Peace between who and who? The Norther Governor and Eastern Governors - who are partners in mis-governance and oppression?
Or are they now ready to talk to IPOB whom they have declared terrorist group?
Why is everything done upside down in Nigeria; why does it appear the country is a jungle?

In any case Biafra is not going to die, until it's ceases completely from the lips of the last child born in the old Eastern region and other Igbo speaking areas; Biafra will not die until the Internet dies!
Your last paragraph is just the fact as it is

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
useless tyrant why not come by yourself for your useless peace meeting... this bloodshed is avoidably had it been you have wisdom... we are waiting for you in US
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by dotedote: 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
fergie001:
Buharu sent you,y?
Sending your condolences and regretting the actions will be fine,but do not come on the pretext of politics,f.uck politics.

Peace is what we practice and preach in Igboland.
We might be haughty,agitated easily,annoyed and justifiably so,
But we are peaceful,and welcoming.......

We will react,when you arrive,
And hope that the lives of those lost should never be in vain.

U won't react
Ur only reaction is done here on NL
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by adedokunI: 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
I had thought that Ekwerenadu would have reeled out statistics of appointive and civil service positions in the country vis-à-vis other regions to show the world how marginalised the Igbo are in Nigeria. They shout marginalisation to high heavens without backing it with statistical facts and the gullible buys it wholesale.
Was Igbo marginalization in the first Republic the reason for truncating the democratically elected government by Igbo officers? Under Abubakar Tafawa Balewa's administration, the following positions were occupied by the South East:
1.President of the Fed.
2.Chief of Army Staff.
3.Chief of Naval Staff.
4.Inspector Gen.of police.
5.Chief of Defence Staff.
6.Minister of Internal Affairs.
7.Minister of External Affairs- a 22 yr old man - Mbu.
8. Minister of Education.
9.Parliament President.
10.Unilag VC.
11.U.I. VC
12.UNN VC
One was posted to ABU but Sir Ahmadu Bello rejected him.
This Balewa that conceded these positions to the. S/E was brutally murdered, along political leaders of all the Regions except Southeast, by the same Igbo military Officers under the guise of a military coup.
If it was a military coup:
a) why was the coup carried out exclusively by Igbo officers? Two days to the coup, Maj. Obasanjo, a very close friend of Maj Nzegwu, who personally killed Sir Ahmadu Bello, on his way back from a course in Britain, slept on the same bed with Nzegwu in Kaduna but he (Obasanjo) was not told of the impending coup. All the Officers and men ( including drivers) who executed the coup were all of Igbo stock except one Idoma driver.
b) Why 8 military Officers of northern extraction (including Brigadier Maimalari who was one of the first two Africans to be commissioned as officers - the other was a Ghanaian) and two Yoruba Officers were killed but not a single Igbo officer was touched? T.Y Danjuma and Gowon escaped by divine grace. Igbo had 37 military Officers then and the west had 8 but two were killed from the West in Kaduna.
Gen. Agui Ironsi promulgated the decree abolishing the Regional governments to form the centralised government this same Igbo are complaining about today and started posting Igbo civil servants to serve in the Western and northern regions in addition to over 70% of Igbo dominance in the Fed civil service.
The Igbo dominated P&T, the banking sector, trade and commerce to the extent that you dared not price a product without paying for it, in your own village market. In 1964, Gboloko market was once asked by my cousin, Mallam Umaru when an Igbo trader wanted to force him to pay for a product he priced. He is still alive in Odugbo. That is how domineering and draconian they became before the civil war.
Let us look at the positions held by Igbo in the immediate past administration in just one ministry - Ministry of Finance.
1.Okonjo Iwela - Finance & Coordinating Minister.
2.Emeka Eze, D.G.Due Process.
3.Bright Okogwu, D.G.Budget.
4.Aruma Oteh, D.G. SEC
5.Oscar Onyema, D.G.Nig. Stock Exchange.
6.Chike Obi, M.D.AMCON
7.Chinedu Onuoha, D.G PENCOM
8.Godwin Emefiele, Governor ,CBN
9.Uche Orji, M.D Sovereign Wealth
10.Evelyn Oputa, M.D. Bank of Industry
Capped by all powerful SGF under GEJ, Pius Anyim Pius.
Some of these appointees are still in their postions up till today.
Haba, and these people are still crying MARGINALIZATION? Was our first class professional Accountant, Nda Yakubu, not in Min. Of Finance? Why wasn't he given a D.G or M.D?
The truth is, these people CAN NOT BE SATISFIED.
Like somebody on this platform has suggested, there is no need for bloodshed. They should be allowed to leave peacefully, if they so desire.
All other ethnic groups in the north should remain calm and refuse to be drawn into unnecessary crises. I hope you saw a video clip where some miscreants were looking for Hausas in a commercial vehicle in Aba?(Check Naij. com.) Don't be deceived, anybody north of the Niger, Bassa-Nge, Igala, Idoma, Tiv, Bachama, Hausa or Fulani, Muslim or Christian, is HAUSA to an Igbo man. We should therefore be careful with our movements to the East for now.
Thank [truncated by WhatsApp]
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by degamemaster(m): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
After an attempt to wipe out an entire ethnic group, you are now sending "peace mission" to the same people you're killing? Peace on what ground abeg..? Buhari is a hopeless confused idiot.
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by obyon(m): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
he sent then to secure peace with they following governor or ipob?
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by Totti9(m): 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
Viergeachar:
Where are the zombies who have been shouting all along that PMB cannot err

Now he has started begging. sad

We are in the digital age, you can't just do some things and get away with it. angry

Kudos to Yorubas for standing for the Igbos - for justice.

Nigeria MUST be restructured!
yoruba standing for who?e bi like say u no well those people that wish igbos should be wipe out completely is a pity we are in same country with such people my dear
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by steppins: 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
adedokunI:
I had thought that Ekwerenadu would have reeled out statistics of appointive and civil service positions in the country vis-à-vis other regions to show the world how marginalised the Igbo are in Nigeria. They shout marginalisation to high heavens without backing it with statistical facts and the gullible buys it wholesale.
Was Igbo marginalization in the first Republic the reason for truncating the democratically elected government by Igbo officers? Under Abubakar Tafawa Balewa's administration, the following positions were occupied by the South East:
1.President of the Fed.
2.Chief of Army Staff.
3.Chief of Naval Staff.
9.Parliament President.
10.Unilag VC.
11.U.I. VC
12.UNN VC
This Balewa that conceded these positions to the. S/E was brutally murdered, along political leaders of all the Regions except Southeast, by the same Igbo military Officers under the guise of a military coup.
a) why was the coup carried out exclusively by Igbo officers? Two days to the coup, Maj. Obasanjo, a very close friend of Maj Nzegwu, who personally killed Sir Ahmadu Bello, on his way back from a course in Britain, slept on the same bed with Nzegwu in Kaduna but he (Obasanjo) was not told of the impending coup. All the Officers and men ( including drivers) who executed the coup were all of Igbo stock except one Idoma driver.
b) Why 8 military Officers of northern extraction (including Brigadier Maimalari who was one of the first two Africans to be commissioned as officers - the other was a Ghanaian) and two Yoruba Officers were killed but not a single Igbo officer was touched? T.Y Danjuma and Gowon escaped by divine grace. Igbo had 37 military Officers then and the west had 8 but two were killed from the West in Kaduna.
Gen. Agui Ironsi promulgated the decree abolishing the Regional governments to form the centralised government this same Igbo are complaining about today and started posting Igbo civil servants to serve in the Western and northern regions in addition to over 70% of Igbo dominance in the Fed civil service.
The Igbo dominated P&T, the banking sector, trade and commerce to the extent that you dared not price a product without paying for it, in your own village market. In 1964, Gboloko market was once asked by my cousin, Mallam Umaru when an Igbo trader wanted to force him to pay for a product he priced. He is still alive in Odugbo. That is how domineering and draconian they became before the civil war.
Let us look at the positions held by Igbo in the immediate past administration in just one ministry - Ministry of Finance.
4.Aruma Oteh, D.G. SEC
6.Chike Obi, M.D.AMCON
Haba, and these people are still crying MARGINALIZATION? Was our first class professional Accountant, Nda Yakubu, not in Min. Of Finance? Why wasn't he given a D.G or M.D?
Like somebody on this platform has suggested, there is no need for bloodshed. They should be allowed to leave peacefully, if they so desire.
All other ethnic groups in the north should remain calm and refuse to be drawn into unnecessary crises. I hope you saw a video clip where some miscreants were looking for Hausas in a commercial vehicle in Aba?(Check Naij. com.) Don't be deceived, anybody north of the Niger, Bassa-Nge, Igala, Idoma, Tiv, Bachama, Hausa or Fulani, Muslim or Christian, is HAUSA to an Igbo man. We should therefore be careful with our movements to the East for now.
Story for the gods. If they are truly draconian like you said, Nigerians should grant them a referendum and let them go.
It's as simple as that. You hate someone with passion and you do not like their way of life, yet you want them to be with you.
It simply means they're a huge part of what makes you who you are.
Without igbos, Nigeria is not Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by HiddenShadow: 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
kitaatita:

I laugh. I am sure that in the gathering of Igbo anywhere, you do not qualify to serve palm wine. Biafra should be an ideology and not something to be trivialized. Biafra spirit should be in the heart of every Igbo. It represents resilience, survival in the face of adversity and a celebration of a peoples pride and identity. It is knowing which fight to pick and who is the enemy. You damage Biafra when you deploy unemployed apprentice traders and keke riders into the streets as unarmed fighters against non-enemy. Biafra is not politics and not a tool to be used to satisfy voracious appetite of yesterday politicians or prop the ego of crooks. I am more Biafran than most of you flying half torn flags on uncompleted buildings and parading the streets in rubber slippers. I am a proud Igbo; I don't have to prove it. I don't suffer identity crisis. I am not Israeli

You are just funny

Do you know why we want Biafra.?

Let me help you out with answer

We want a country like US, Germany, France etc

As long as Nigeria has refused to be like US Germany France etc, Biafra will always be our dream

Nigeria future is uncertain and most likely -ve

Biafra future is certain and most likely +ve

@ ZombieTamer
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by TheKingIsHere: 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
lincolnj88:
Our igbo leaders are sell outs.. .
That's how enugu governor cried because of the Fulani attacked on igbos ,In our own land...
Foreigners invading our land are termed peaceful and ipob agitating against such are termed terrorist..

If I were NK, with all the goodwill he has, I would start my agitations with bringing down Igbo leaders.. . They are all sell outs

That's why kanu said no elections in anambra state. If igbos don't that, their leaders will sit up
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by sirwhyteB(m): 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
After shading of innocent blood. Anyway TOO LATE for peace talk.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by Bobby808: 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
PointB:
So after using hausa/fulani dominated soldiers to murder Igbos in cold blood, they want to sue for peace?
Peace between who and who? The Norther Governor and Eastern Governors - who are partners in mis-governance and oppression?
Or are they now ready to talk to IPOB whom they have declared terrorist group?
Why is everything done upside down in Nigeria; why does it appear the country is a jungle?

In any case Biafra is not going to die, until it's ceases completely from the lips of the last child born in the old Eastern region and other Igbo speaking areas; Biafra will not die until the Internet dies!
I can assure you that Buhari is not as senseable to that extend of realising that he has offended people. If that appeal committee is truely set up to visit the south east, am sure it cannot be Buhari. It may have been done by some hausas with some little thinking faculity and some level of human in them. Buhari as a full blooded Fulani does not believe in appealling for forgiveness. Their make up is such that they ONLY love their kinsmen like the Fulanis. If Buhari was normal to that level of intelligence, that message would been sent before travelling. People just thought of doing that to cover up Buhari dumpness and foolishness. Buhari's level of wisdom is as low that of an ant/fish brain

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by Yyeske(m): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
Bubu is just cool hearted and trying to douse tension in the face of IPOB insults. Good man and God bless you
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by Yyeske(m): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
Is buhari tired of drinking the blood of innocent christains.... Devlish dictator
I wished you were among those Igbos attacked in Jos and Sokoto recently for sence to fall on you and appreciate what the president is doing
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by amazingspiderma: 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
adedokunI:
1.President of the Fed.
2.Chief of Army Staff.
3.Chief of Naval Staff.
9.Parliament President.
10.Unilag VC.
11.U.I. VC
12.UNN VC
4.Aruma Oteh, D.G. SEC
6.Chike Obi, M.D.AMCON
All other ethnic groups in the north should remain calm and refuse to be drawn into unnecessary crises. I hope you saw a video clip where some miscreants were looking for Hausas in a commercial vehicle in Aba?(Check Naij. com.) Don't be deceived, any boxy north of the Niger, Bassa-Nge, Igala, Idoma, Tiv, Bachama, Hausa or Fulani, Muslim or Christian, is HAUSA to an Igbo man. We should therefore be careful with our movements to the East for now.

You were making points until you brought Igala, Idoma and middle belt christains. These are the people killed by your brothers without provocation.
Don't get it twisted, those old folklores of Igbo against them is non existent.
Stop looking for people to make up your twisted tales. We know the real problem within Nigeria. It is North.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Lawyers differ on Supreme Court’s ouster of David Lyon / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna / Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.