|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1,992,959 members, 4,205,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 April 2018 at 11:55 AM
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2017 Campaign / PTDF Shortlisted Candidates For PHD Scholarship Scheme Interview 2017/2018 / 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship (1) (2) (3) (4)
|Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Scheme by Battywonder(m): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2017|
The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2016/2017 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, effective from 11th September to 29th September, 2017.
Category of Awards for the Scholarship
Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities ( Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States)
National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities
Requirements for the Scholarship
To qualify for consideration, applicants must be:
Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2016/2017 academic session)
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply :
200 level students and above
Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR
Eligible Courses for the National Merit Award/Scholarship
4. Agricultural Science
Required Documents for the scholarship
1.Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
School ID Card
Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
4. Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
Application currently ongoing for the Jim Ovia Undergraduate & Graduate Scholarship Program 2018
To apply for NAOC scholarship, follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6 , to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
Login with Email and Password to complete the form
After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
Visit any of the capture centres https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
Application Currently Ongoing for SNEPCO/NNPC National Merit University Scholarship for Undergraduate Nigerian Students
16. Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
Deadline : Closing date for receipt of e-applications is strictly Midnight, September 29th, 2017.
NOTE: The aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres .
Visit www.educareful.com to get latest news on scholarships.
|Re: Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Scheme by Educareful: 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2017|
Battywonder:Still ongoing. Apply now
|Re: Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Scheme by Battywonder(m): 9:13pm On Jan 13|
If you are a beneficiary of AGIP scholarship please signify.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85