Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k (36018 Views)

The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) / A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja / Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by talk2saintify(m): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
A few days ago, a photo of a woman seeking for a job for her husband by holding a placard with his credentials on the streets went viral.

According to an IG user, KBK, he reached out to the man and discovered that he currently has a bank job with N50k salary albeit being owed for several months and will only accept a job with a minimum of N200k salary.

KBK wrote;

Some of you might have seen this viral picture of wife scouting job for hubby.
I called the number to offer her husband a job. Maybe create a post for him in the foundation,
but I was told, the minimum he will accept per month is N200,000.
Maximum salary I ever offered anyone is a lil lower than the minimum he wants, so NO DEAL!
The man presently works with a bank that pays him 50k and he's being owed for several months..
He is a graduate of computer science.
My conclusion: He doesn't need employment that bad! I pray his preferred job falls on him soon.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by thesicilian: 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
Interesting. Maybe he thought after such a street stunt by his wife, big companies would line up and start trying to outbid one another to employ him. He surely doesn't need the job that bad.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by NairalandCS(m): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Know your Worth.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by thesicilian: 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
NairalandCS:
Know your Worth.
He's just greedy. A man who knows his worth will not allow his wife to stand on the street with a job placard on his behalf.

236 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by Zeze06(m): 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
cry

Beggar with a choice... embarassed

Some people are not just serious.... undecided

19 Likes

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
I love this man..

he's very sharp and has calculated everything.

Once that 200k comes at the ending of the month, he will give 20k to his wife, give some to chioma, give to bukky, and also to sakinatu. He will enter that ashawo quarter.

He will visit Mama K bar, eat fish, and buy drinks

He's happy, Mama K is happy, Chioma and her sisters in the ministry are also happy. at the end of the month everyone goes home happy.

His present 50k Job is not enough to do all this so he needs an upgrade

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by Harrynight(m): 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
The frustrated woman swallow her pride, pick a placard and hit the streets hunting job for hubby, only for hubby to remember he have Pride and Price.

He sure doesnt need a job that bad!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by Yomzzyblog: 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by ElPadrino33: 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
I don't believe this story

4 Likes

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by Wisedove(m): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by ElPadrino33: 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
But if na me be the wife I go swear for the man oh
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by Jerrypolo(m): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
I am becoming neurologically lazy.
I wanted to comment reasonably but no.

HELP!!!.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by Ayodejioak(m): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
shocked
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by chronique(m): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lol. The man must have gotten frustrated with the 50k and in all honesty, 50k can almost not do nothing for some people. The worst thing you can do is to be working and not be able to foot your bills.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by abuaoyen(f): 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
When real hunger come e no go get mouth to talk!
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
faith moves mountains
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by banom(m): 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
is fine he knows his worth

2 Likes

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by seunny4lif(m): 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
The guy no wan jump from fly pan to fire
Set your dream and know your worth

Simple

3 Likes

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by festwiz(m): 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
I swear, some people are mad. I am hear making -2K weekly and somebody is demanding 200k monthly
Thunder fall on that man
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by Michealforever: 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
200,000 naira na still coins

4 Likes

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by drlaykay(m): 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
thesicilian:

He's just greedy. A man who knows his worth will not allow his wife to stand on the street with a job placard on his behalf.
We believe everything on the Internet

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by pocohantas(f): 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
How much job did he offer him?

6 Likes

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by nonut: 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Fake stories everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by BALLOSKI: 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
What?

I respect his wife. But the said man shouldn't have allowed his wife to toil to this point if he wasn't that eager.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by johnshagb(m): 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
I don't blame the husband for rejecting the offer. It's clearly written "please I need a GOOD job for my husband" grin grin grin

The offer wasn't good enough

10 Likes

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by asawanathegreat(m): 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
Una dey answer her, when hungry show her fire she will look for a job of #20, 000 for her husband. Jobless woman.
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by Oildichotomy(m): 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
She has the absolute right to be decisive about the salary.

Seriously, What can 200k do monthly in this current Nigeria with the inflation?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by baski92(m): 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
Him village people dey follow am bad bad

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by joenor(m): 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
That's a woman that have her husband at heart, but making a choice of salary.. that's funny.
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
the guy never ready
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by Ramos16(m): 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lots of people are just looking for someone they will enslave, what is wrong if the man refuses to take a job less than 200k, if I had a job for him right now, I will give it to him, I see a man that knows his worth and would not settle for less. Wether you like it or not all men are driven my "selfishness", it is what you stand to gain from your job that makes you do it, not because you love your job so much.

Again, I like a man that knows his worth, and if anybody out there has a job for him they should not hesitate to offer him please.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by oluxzy: 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
undecided i smell fake prophets at work

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuesday And Thursday Guardian Newspapers Vacancies / Gtbank Test / Why People Dont Get Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.