Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti (20232 Views)

Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room / 41-Year-Old Driver Rapes 78-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Arrested / Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti by blaise00700(m): 10:35am On Sep 19, 2017
. angry
Re: Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 19, 2017
Na dem...

Re: Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti by anonymuz(m): 10:36am On Sep 19, 2017
taylor88:
5mins pleasure taming guys image since the garden of Eden my brother... My brother that's it.

What a South West
Re: Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti by dsocioemmy(m): 10:36am On Sep 19, 2017
how can you even try to do this to a student in a students community?
Re: Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti by cosmos1440: 10:38am On Sep 19, 2017
baybeeboi:
Has anyone else noticed that since d war between NA and IPOB tribalism has gone on extinct on nairaland?

I hardly find afonja and Igbos in threads like dis lately

you are wrong. the tribal war on nairalanf has not ended
Re: Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti by SenorFax(m): 10:39am On Sep 19, 2017
Greatmind23:
let me see her picture I would detect if it was a wrong deal with an hole lo osho or real rape ,,eksu girls that can allow you disfigure their ass for just $200
Did you even read the post??

Re: Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti by olamy2000(m): 10:39am On Sep 19, 2017
Some guys are just wicked.. Cos I can't imaging how u enjoy such act wen d lady is pleading and crying under u...this one just weak person

1 Like

Re: Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti by urboyAce(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2017
Dat man should be castrated undecided undecided
Re: Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti by leobrownish(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2017
as een take rape, Na so dem go rap een prik insyd prison.
Re: Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti by KhayMartin(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2017
I suggest he should be crucified
Re: Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti by zinachidi(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2017
teacherbim:

Even if she no get malaria,he deserves death by removing his balls ang giving them to dog
gbam
Re: Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti by Raiders1973: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2017
God please protect our children.
Re: Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti by Raiders1973: 10:45am On Sep 19, 2017
Asap
Re: Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti by brownsugar23: 10:51am On Sep 19, 2017
DatLagboi:
Finally I've been unbanned

hmmmm if you like misbehave them are watching you in 3D
Re: Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti by techycontents(m): 10:57am On Sep 19, 2017
taylor88:
5mins pleasure taming guys image since the garden of Eden
Stop saying 5 minutes people do more than 30 minutes at a go...check ur self

What a South West
Re: Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti by mayDtolu(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2017
See as I dey look u.....

Re: Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti by chiiraq802(m): 11:02am On Sep 19, 2017
Just bcus of few minutes pleasure....na wetin person go use tarnish dere name....#smh
Re: Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti by DIKEnaWAR: 11:03am On Sep 19, 2017
baybeeboi:
Has anyone else noticed that since d war between NA and IPOB tribalism has gone on extinct on nairaland?

It is only those like Sarrki, whose brain was added to that of a goat, as a recipe, to prepare isi ewu that is still talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti by nairanaira12: 11:05am On Sep 19, 2017
taylor88:
5mins pleasure taming guys image since the garden of Eden

What a South West

As if rape don't happen in Muddyland
Re: Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti by highness25(m): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2017
Islie:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/09/students-rampage-driver-rapes-undergraduate/

the guy no sabi where Ashawo house de? I wish i could lay my hands on him his dick would be flat by now
Re: Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti by highness25(m): 11:15am On Sep 19, 2017
Islie:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/09/students-rampage-driver-rapes-undergraduate/

the guy no sabi where Ashawo house de? I wish i could lay my hands on him his dick would be flat by now.
Re: Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti by Goldfaze1: 11:21am On Sep 19, 2017
baybeeboi:

you know when a general fall down his army will surely surrender.

1 Like

Re: Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti by UdyOgwoUde(m): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2017
Before you tag it "rape" you should ask if the alleged victim enjoyed it.
Re: Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti by menstrualpad: 11:34am On Sep 19, 2017
Greatmind23:
let me see her picture I would detect if it was a wrong deal with an hole lo osho or real rape ,,eksu girls that can allow you disfigure their ass for just $200
You are really poverty stricken.... Not only that your mind is puerile.. you just stereotyped thousands of ladies like that? Who are most likely far better than your mother and nicompoopic sisters all together not to add your daughters join... omo lasan
Re: Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti by 2lateBiafra: 11:40am On Sep 19, 2017
See what FAYOSE CAUSE
Re: Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti by GratefulHeart23(f): 11:40am On Sep 19, 2017
UdyOgwoUde:

I pray this happen to your daughter some day so that you can ask her the question. If you have a child, you won't dare say this.
Re: Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti by kepeble: 11:46am On Sep 19, 2017
Please don't fall victim ooooo it's a scam

Re: Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti by joenor(m): 11:56am On Sep 19, 2017
Na wah... u nor even think if the person is infected
Re: Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti by Bibi294(f): 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
When you hear Ikere Ekiti... Just run!!! I just pray those guys didn't use that girl
Re: Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti by Bibi294(f): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
UdyOgwoUde:
Even when the victim was a virgin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Rescue Uber Driver During Robbery Operation In Lagos. Photos / Nigerians To Pay N1m Fine If They Hire Undocumented Migrants From January 2020 / Photos Of Suspects Arrested At The Illegal Brewery Uncovered In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.