Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter (12510 Views)

Jesus And Islam / Judgment Day : Conversation Between Jesus And His God, Allah (Surah Al Ma’idah) / Explanations On Hadeeth Soheeh, Hassan And Doeef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by uyplus(m): 9:31am On Sep 22, 2017
Islam is a joke!!

3 Likes

Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by AerialMapper: 9:33am On Sep 22, 2017
I don't believe in Allah or any of that mumbo jumbo...just wanted to clear that.

About the topic in question... I didn't bother reading any of that cos y'all should stick to your beliefs.

Thats how one busy body muslim went on Facebook writing a riddle that if a man traveled on a Friday and was away for 3 days, how is it possible for him to return on a Sunday? I blocked his busy body ass not because I'm a defender of christianity but i just believe everyone should stick to what they believe in and not put their faces in other people's business.

Das all

3 Likes

Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by gbaliciousgbali: 9:44am On Sep 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Alhamdulillah the Qu'ran was gathered to a Book by the third Caliph Uthman Rodiyallahu anhu who was a staunch Companion and disciple of our Prophet.
But who gathered the Bible? Who gathered the Old Testament? Who gathered the New Testament?

Let me help you.....The Holy Spirit did. grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Qur'an na copy and paste nau,you can compare that comic book with the Holy Bible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by mr9i6guy(m): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2017
The Write up would have been very Silly and Meaningless if there are no Response or Comments...
Sick pple with Dandruff Mentality

1 Like

Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by mallamabdul25: 10:08am On Sep 22, 2017
WHY CAN'T THESE MUSLIMS CONCENTRATE ON THEIR AWKWARD RELIGION, WHY HITTING ON CHRISTIANS AND JESUS TODAY. TALK ABOUT YOUR RELIGION AND PAEDOPHILIA, WOMEN OPPRESSION, TERRORISM, HATRED FOR OTHER RELIGIONS ETC ETC AND LEAVE CHRISTIANITY ALONE , WE ARE NOT THE BANE OF YOUR PROBLEM , THIS WHY I QUIT ISLAM WHEN I SAW THE LIGHT .

14 Likes

Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by fauziej31(f): 10:09am On Sep 22, 2017
impossible27:
Op u funny sha oo. So we chrstians should now belive a book narrated by our dear mohamed who knows nothing about jesus or even withness his existance. A man from nowhere just claimed jesus was not dead and one of his followers wrote it in a book and gave it to u guys to punder on.

Well let me tell u something, the bible was written by diffrent men who withnessed christ himself and can tell the story of his life because they withnessed it and these books was gathered by the church as the bible just 350 years. Yes, the story of these writers (mattew, mark, luke and john)) may differ slightly because of their translation but they all belive that jesus is the son of God and he died on the cross.

Unlike a cave man who woke one morning and claims jesus did not die and he is not the son of god. He did not even withnessed his existence but he has already claimed what happend to jesus life and decide to write it on a book for his gullible followers

Sorry, we chrstians dont belive on cave men stories.
Their Creator(Jesus and Prophet Muhammad pbut), Our Creator, God Almighty said so in the Holy Qur'an. Jesus(pbuh) is not dead, was not crucified in any cross and he is not the son of God. Take it or leave it. #bittertruth.

2 Likes

Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by drlaykay(m): 10:14am On Sep 22, 2017
Whoever the mod that pushed this to front page is, he's a big fool, a big big fool..
Why would you put a topic that is against the Christian faith but raised in the Islam section on the front page?
So you don't expect Christians to defend the trash raised by another religion.
Any Christian who wanna comment will still have to swear and commit to Islam before doing so.
What's your plan? Leave the Christians to be condemned by the Muslims without being able to raise a counter opinion?
Once again, you are a bastard

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by Ojaysongs96: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2017
what is this guy saying cos i cant really figure out is point.....but i belive that heavens will tell and confirms who is of THE MOST HIGH GOD.on the day
of judgement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Muhammed fulfilled a Prophecy about the false prophet right.... See lies again! So how does Muhammed fit in the this from your Bible? i know Christians will do all they can just to claim Christianity is a religion but Christianity was built on falsehood and Hearsay!
You could check 2nd Cor 11 and 2 Tim 1-7 for starters.
If Christianity is built on falsehood how much more islam?
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by zionglory(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2017
you the op and the mod are both stupid, bastard kids of a thousand father

1 Like

Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by nothernstar: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2017
Islam and criticism. Why not mind your teaching and your teachers and live what ever others believe in. You ppl have complex problems that's why you dwell so much in criticising others. Christ lived over six hundred years before mohamed lived. How can one tell a story of a man he never knew or saw. You have never corrected all the abnormalities in the religion and it's practice all you concern yourself is - christ did that and this. Christians did and believe this and so on. My consolation is this. "The end justifies the means. Where will you spend your eternity which the two religions preach. Will your religion take you there and see God at the end"?

2 Likes

Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by ChiefMarumba: 11:41am On Sep 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

I saw the reference in that hadith as one Imam abu Ishaq... who i have never heard of as an Islamic scholar. I will make research on it.

Not all hadith is accepted in Islam even if the wording makes sense or otherwise.
I feel like you're not a christian or you're close to accepting Islam.
please, hear my advice, be unbiased and compare truthfully, the truth shall set you free.
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by twilliamx(m): 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
iamgenius:
OP, you should have posted this in the religion section so that we'll read some funny comments from the Christians. Rashduct4luv has said it all. I was discussing with a Christian about the time Jesus was crucified and I showed him 2contradictory verses from his own Bible. Na so he just tell me it's still D same thing. How can 9 and 3 be the same? Funny people.

Please what are the 2 contradictory verses?
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by twilliamx(m): 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
[quote author=mallamabdul25 post=60714107]WHY CAN'T THESE MUSLIMS CONCENTRATE ON THEIR AWKWARD RELIGION, WHY HITTING ON CHRISTIANS AND JESUS TODAY. TALK ABOUT YOUR RELIGION AND PAEDOPHILIA, WOMEN OPPRESSION, TERRORISM, HATRED FOR OTHER RELIGIONS ETC ETC AND LEAVE CHRISTIANITY ALONE , WE ARE NOT THE BANE OF YOUR PROBLEM , THIS WHY I QUIT ISLAM WHEN I SAW THE LIGHT .[/quo

1 Like

Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by Hilles(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Alhamdulillah the Qu'ran was gathered to a Book by the third Caliph Uthman Rodiyallahu anhu who was a staunch Companion and disciple of our Prophet.
But who gathered the Bible? Who gathered the Old Testament? Who gathered the New Testament?

Let me help you.....The Holy Spirit did. grin grin grin lipsrsealed

In your mind you thing the Quran didn't come with flaws abii.. The bible contains some varying account which was due to the human factor, the holyspirit inspired the apostles to write , the apostles were human and hence sometimes prone to errors, yes we know all these and we know God uses human to pass his messages, and we humans don't have that 100% efficiency .

2 Likes

Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by Hilles(m): 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Since you helping Christian stay ready in eventuality of a bible quiz', lemme reciprocate the gisture grin
The Quran does have errors. Some of the errors in the Quran are self-contradictions that Naskh tries to bridge. But Quran also has historical and archaeological errors, as well as errors in mathematics and logic. For example, the Quran states that one night, Allah took Muhammad to "al-Aqsa" mosque in Jerusalem:

"Exalted is He who took His Servant by night from al-Masjid al-Haram to al-Masjid al-Aqsa, whose surroundings We have blessed, to show him of Our signs. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Seeing." - Quran 17:1

The Muslim army conquered Jerusalem in 637 AD and al-Aqsa mosque was completed in 705 AD. The problem with the above claim in the Quran is that Muhammad died in 632 AD, which was 5 years before the Muslim army took Jerusalem and 73 years before al-Aqsa mosque was built.

Or consider Quran 20, which claims that Moses confronted "Aaron" and a "Samaritan" for having made the golden calf for the Israelites while he (Moses) was on Mount Sinai:

"[Moses] said, "O Aaron, what prevented you, when you saw them going astray, from following me? Then have you disobeyed my order?" [Aaron] said, "O son of my mother, do not seize [me] by my beard or by my head. Indeed, I feared that you would say, 'You caused division among the Children of Israel, and you did not observe [or await] my word.'" [Moses] said, "And what is your case, O Samaritan?" - Quran 20:92-95

Assyria conquered the Jewish northern kingdom in 722 BC, exiled its upper class and brought in conquered people from other lands, who intermarried with the lower class Jews who had been allowed to stay. Their offsprings were called "Samaritans" because they occupied the region of "Samaria," named after its original owner, "Shemer" (see 1 Kings 16:24 in the Bible). The Jews despised the Samaritans both for being a mixed race and for setting up their own temple to compete against the temple in Jerusalem.

But the golden calf incident near Mount Sinai mentioned in Quran 20:92-95 above took place in 1446 BC, which was 725 years before the first Samaritan was born in 721 BC.

It gets worse. Here is what the Quran says about Mary, the mother of Jesus:

"Then she brought [Jesus] to her people, carrying him. They said, "O Mary, you have certainly done a thing unprecedented. O sister of Aaron, your father was not a man of evil, nor was your mother unchaste." - Quran 19:27-28

"And Mary, the daughter of Imran, who guarded her chastity, and We breathed into (her body) of our spirit; and she believed in the words of her Lord and of His revelations, and was of the devoutly obedient." - Quran 66:12

There are a number of "Mary" - also spelled "Maria" or "Miriam" in English - in the Bible. One of them is the mother of Jesus: do your research and come back oga

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by adepeter2027(m): 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
yeyerolling:
grin i laugh when muslims and xtains engage in such childish comparisons . both religions are filled with lies, contradiction and fairy tales
Buhahahah

You're funny
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by butterflylion: 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:
EXPLANATIONS ON JESUS AND THE CROSS MATTER

The Holy Quran (chapter 4 verse 157) shows that:

i) Some people actually planned to crucify Jesus but God foiled the plan;

ii) People who says that Jesus was crucified are not sure of what they say, to confirm what is contained in the Quran that those who claim that Jesus was crucified are not sure of what they say, let us use the Bible to raise and answer some questions on the cross issue:

1. Who carried the cross of Jesus to Golgotha?
a) Jesus carried the cross (John 19 : 17)
b) Simon of Cyrene carried the cross(Mark 15:21-22).

2. Which of the two thieves that was crucified along with Jesus made jest of him?
a) The two thieves made jest of him (Mathew 27 :44)
b) Only one thief made jest of him (Luke 23:39)

3. Judas repented after he had given Jesus unto enemies, what then became of the thirty silver coins earlier received by Judas?
a) Judas threw down the coins in the temple before the high priest and the high priest used it to buy a large piece of land to be used as burial ground for strangers(Mathew 27 :6-7)
b) Judas spent the money to buy certain portion of land for himself (Act 1:16)

4. How did Judas die?
a) he hanged himself (Mathew 27 :5)
b)he fell from a high place, his bowel split open and he died (Act 1 :18)

Imagine if you are a Bible Quiz master and some of the above questions are asked during the Quiz Competition, which of the available two answers for each of the question will you accept as the right answer in each case?

You just wish to begin something you cannot finish.

I am a christian and i just took your oath AND I WILL FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED

try not to get violent over the next few minutes while I do my "JOB" cheesy
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by mediocre(m): 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
Op and his cohorts should go and look for a 10 year old girl to rape, they are obviously on heat grin

1 Like

Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by Nasa28(m): 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jesus is the way, the truth ....no one can come to the father except by him...

In all sincerity, I challenge you all here to go to your room, close your door, pray this prayer.

Lord Jesus, I believe you died for me, and you resurrected from the dead, have mercy upon me. Erase my name from the book of death and right it in the book of life I have decided to follow you till the end, in Jesus name I pray Amen.

Ask the Holy Spirit to reveal himself to you and your life will never remain the same.

4 Likes

Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by butterflylion: 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
With a superb script, unparalleled directing, and flawless acting, Sergio Leone’s The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly is the greatest “spaghetti western” of all time.

I have only one problem with the film. While I understand why the sociopathic mercenary Angel Eyes is called “the Bad,” and why the underhanded bandit Tuco is called “the Ugly,” I’ve never been able to figure out why the bounty hunter Blondie is called “the Good.”

In the film, Blondie’s money-making scheme is to capture criminals, turn them in to collect the reward, free them before they are executed, and split the money with them. He then turns the criminals in at the next town, collects the reward, and so on. When a criminal’s bounty is no longer increasing, Blondie takes him deep into the desert to die of heat exhaustion. Why, then, is he good? The only answer I’ve ever been able to come up with is this: Blondie is played by Clint Eastwood, so he must be good—regardless of what he does.

We find a similarly puzzling bit of reasoning when we turn to Islam. Muslims confidently proclaim that Muhammad was history’s greatest moral example, a man whom all people would do well to emulate (see Qur’an 33:21).

What happens, then, when we turn to history and meet a shockingly different figure? The unstated Muslim response seems to be: “Muhammad was God’s greatest prophet, so he must be good—regardless of what he did.”

I will examine the life of the Historical Muhammad, that is, the Muhammad we learn about through careful historical investigation, rather than the Muhammad of faith. As we shall see, there is a massive difference between the two.

I. SOURCES

Before we discuss Muhammad’ history, a brief analysis of sources is in order. While the primary source of Islamic doctrine is the Qur’an, the Qur’an is not biographical in nature, and it tells us practically nothing about Muhammad. To learn about Muhammad, we must turn to other sources—the Hadith and the Sira literature.

The Hadith are collections of sayings and deeds of Muhammad, usually arranged topically. The goal of the writers was to describe what Muslims should do in a given situation, based on the example set by their prophet. The Sira literature was quite different. Sira writers often attempted to write complete accounts of the life of Muhammad, and these writings are therefore quite similar to modern biographies. The two genres of historical writing employed slightly different methodologies, and Muslims today favor Hadith over Sira.

Here we encounter a significant problem for our historical investigation. The primary Hadith collections were written more than two centuries after Muhammad’s death, and even the earliest extant Sira work (Ibn Ishaq’s Sirat Rasul Allah) comes from more than a century after the life of Muhammad (and Muslims themselves typically reject this source). We therefore have no detailed historical source written within a century of the prophet of Islam, and no source trusted by the majority of Muslims within two centuries. Such a time gap calls much of Muhammad’s life into question, and some scholars hold that we can know virtually nothing about him (or even that he existed). In this study, we won’t be quite this skeptical. What follows is a survey of some of the major events that can reasonably be ascribed to the life of Muhammad.

II. A BRIEF HISTORY OF MUHAMMAD

A. Prior to the Call
Muhammad was born in Mecca around 570 AD. His father died before he was born, and his mother died when he was about six years old. We don’t know much about Muhammad prior to the time he started receiving his revelations. Muslim tradition tells us that he was known as al-ameen, “the trustworthy,” so he may have had a reputation for honesty in his dealings with others. Apparently, he was handsome as well. One day a rich widow named Khadija (Muhammad’s employer) asked him to marry her, and Muhammad accepted. Khadija was around fifteen years older than Muhammad, who was twenty-five at the time, but by all accounts, it was a happy marriage.

B. The Meccan Period
In the year 610, Muhammad was in a cave on a religious retreat, and something interesting happened.
When it was the night on which God honoured him with his mission and showed mercy on His servants thereby, Gabriel brought him the command of God. “He came to me,” said the apostle of God, “while I was asleep, with a coverlet of brocade whereon was some writing, and said, ‘Read!’ I said, ‘What shall I read?’ He pressed me with it so tightly that I thought it was death; then he let me go and said, ‘Read!’ I said, ‘What shall I read?’ He pressed me with it again so that I thought it was death; then he let me go and said ‘Read!’ I said, ‘What shall I read?’ He pressed me with it the third time so that I thought it was death and said ‘Read!’ I said, ‘What then shall I read?’—and this I said only to deliver myself from him, lest he should do the same to me again. He said: ‘Read in the name of thy Lord,
Who created man of blood coagulated. Read! Thy Lord is the most beneficent, Who taught by the pen, Taught that which they knew not unto men.’

So I read it, and he departed from me. And I awoke from my sleep, and it was as though these words were written on my heart. Muhammad was terrified by what happened to him. He believed that he had encountered a demon, and he became suicidal. His wife Khadija and her cousin Waraqah, however, convinced him that he was a prophet of God, and that he had met the angel Gabriel in the cave.

Muhammad spent the next twelve years preaching in Mecca, first only in private, then in public. During these early years, Muhammad preached a peaceful message. He called for religious tolerance, but he told people that they needed to turn to Allah. In general, the polytheistic Meccans hated him. The persecution eventually got so bad that Muhammad accepted an invitation to move to another city.

C. The Medinan Period
In 622, Muhammad and most of his followers moved nearly 300 miles north to what is now Medina. It’s difficult to overestimate the importance of the move of the Muslims from Mecca to Medina. It was in Medina that the Muslim community became a political entity, which is central to Islam.

From his base in Medina, Muhammad began a series of raids against the Meccan caravans. While the first six raids failed, the seventh raid—the “Nakhla raid”—was a success. The problem was that the Muslims attacked during a holy month in which everyone had agreed not to fight. An innocent man was even killed during the raid. This eventually led to war between the Muslims and Mecca.

Understandably, the people of Mecca sent around 1000 guards to protect their next caravan. The Muslims attacked with a much smaller force, and they won what came to be known as the Battle of Badr. For the next ten years until Muhammad’s death in 632 AD, the Muslims never stopped fighting. Muhammad fought several more key battles against Mecca (the Battle of Uhud and the Battle of the Trench), finally taking the city in 630.
Muhammad attacked other groups as well. In 629, Muslims attacked a Jewish settlement in the oasis of Khaybar in Northwestern Arabia

Shortly after the conquest of Mecca, Muhammad received Surah 9:29, which ordered Muslims to fight non-Muslims (including Christians and Jews) until they submit to Islam:
Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection

Obeying this command to fight, Muhammad marched an army against the Byzantine Empire, though the Byzantines chose not to fight. Muhammad became sick and died shortly thereafter.

III. MUHAMMAD: THE GOOD

Now that we have an outline of Muhammad’s life, it might be helpful to zoom in on some specific issues to help us form an accurate picture of the prophet of Islam. While it is an error to maintain, as Muslims do, that Muhammad was history’s greatest moral example, some critics are equally mistaken when they go to the opposite extreme and portray Muhammad as history’s worst moral example. Indeed, Muhammad had many positive characteristics. We know that he was courageous, both because he patiently endured several years of persecution in Mecca and because he fought in numerous raids and battles. Throughout his life, Muhammad placed an emphasis on helping orphans and widows. There were times when he showed great mercy. He was an ardent monotheist, and despised idolatry. He told his followers to heed God’s prophets, such as Noah, Abraham, Moses, and David. These are areas where even non-Muslims would agree that Muhammad exhibited positive traits.

IV. MUHAMMAD: THE BAD
Yet Muslims tend to focus solely on the good characteristics of their prophet, and to completely ignore less admirable qualities. We have already seen that Muhammad began robbing caravans after leaving Mecca. As a result,greed soon became one of the primary factors in people’s rapid conversion to Islam. Indeed, Muhammad deliberately used the spoils of war to lure people to Islam. When he was criticized for the way he distributed his newfound wealth, he replied, “Are you disturbed in mind because of the good things of this life by which I win over a people that they may become Muslims while I entrust you to your Islam?

Although Muhammad patiently endured persecution in Mecca, his attitude quickly changed when his numbers grew in Medina. Soon he would tolerate no criticism whatsoever. According to our earliest biographical source, a man named Abu Afak—who was more than a hundred years old—wrote a poem criticizing people for converting to Islam. Muhammad demanded he be killed, and Abu Afak was murdered in his sleep. When a woman named Asma heard that Muslims had killed such an elderly man, she wrote a poem calling for people to take a stand against Islam.Ibn Ishaq relates what happened next:

When the apostle heard what she had said he said, “Who will rid me of Marwan’s daughter?” Umayr bin Adiy al-Khatmi who was with him heard him, and that very night he went to her house and killed her. In the morning he came to the apostle and told him what he had done and he said, “You have helped God and His apostle, O Umayr!” When he asked if he would have to bear any evil consequences the apostle said, “Two goats won’t butt their heads about her,” so Umayr went back to his people.

Muhammad’s violence was directed towards groups as well. Muhammad once said to his followers, “I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslims.

The Jews of Qurayza resisted Muhammad and attempted to form an alliance against him. When the alliance faltered, Muhammad acted quickly. His armies surrounded them and “besieged them for twenty-five nights until they were sore pressed and God cast terror into their hearts.”
Then they surrendered, and the apostle confined them in Medina. . . . Then the apostle went out to the market of Medina (which is still its market today) and dug trenches in it. Then he sent for them and struck off their heads in those trenches as they were brought out to him in batches. . . . There were 600 or 700 in all, though some put the figure as high as 800 or 900.

Every male who had reached puberty was killed. Muhammad divided the women, children, and property among his men (taking a fifth of the spoils for himself).

V. MUHAMMAD: THE UGLY
But things get worse. As the Muslim armies raided town after town, they captured many women, who would often be sold or traded. Yet, since the Muslim men were a long way from their wives, they needed wisdom from Allah to guide them in their treatment of their female captives. It wasn’t long before Muhammad received a revelation allowing the soldiers to sleep with the women:
Allah’s Messenger sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah’s Messenger seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists. Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that: “And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess” (i.e. they were lawful for them when their ‘Idda period came to an end).

This verse of the Qur’an (4:24), along with others (23:1-6; 33:50; 70:22-30), granted Muslims the right to have sex with their female captives and slave girls, even those who were still married or who were going to be sold or traded.
Perhaps most disturbing of all is the fact that Muslims could have sex with girls who hadn’t even reached puberty. The opening verses of Chapter 65 of the Qur’an present Islamic rules for divorce. According to 65:4, if a Muslim divorces a girl who hasn’t yet reached puberty, he must wait three months to make sure she isn’t pregnant

Muhammad himself had sex with a prepubescent girl. His courtship of Aisha began when she was only six years old. Muhammad had a dream about her, which led him to believe that God wanted him to marry the young girl. Fortunately, Muhammad waited three years before having sex with her; nevertheless, Muslim sources report that Aisha still hadn’t reached puberty. Since Muhammad is the moral exemplar in Islam, his actions are still affecting young girls today.

VI. ASSESSMENT
At the end of The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, Blondie famously says, “You see, in this world there’s two kinds of people, my friend—those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.” Similarly, we may say that there are two types of beliefs in this world—those that are based on evidence, and those that aren’t. Muslims believe that Muhammad was morally perfect, and that an examination of his life will prove that he was a prophet. The evidence, however, shows that Muhammad was far from morally perfect, and that there’s no good reason to believe that he was sent by God. There is a world of difference, then, between the Muhammad of history and the Muhammad of faith.
We may contrast this with the historical Jesus. Christians believe that Jesus was a miracle worker, who claimed to be divine, died on the cross, and rose from the dead. A careful historical investigation confirms all of these beliefs. Thus, while Christians have absolutely nothing to fear from an examination of early historical sources, history is a huge problem for Islam.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
You Muslim cannot do aday without looking for trouble.
Well let see the Muslim side.

1. You people claim Jesus is not the one that was crucify but his look alike meanwhile you people fail to give the name of his look Alike, even the name of the person that help Jesus in carrying the cross was mentioned in the Holy Bible.

2. Since you people claim that he was his look alike that was crucify and i guess the person is human being since blood run out of his body.
So if i may ask where is the dead body(decay body) of the look alike?
Why is the tomb where the look alike is buried was empty?

3. You guys claim you love Jesus Christ but you are calling him a lier because he prophesy/talk of his own death and how he will be resurated after three days while he was with his disciples.

4. Did you mean your Allah deceive people for 500 years before your Muhammad? No wonder you guys call him a great deceiver. Lol (Allah, god of deceiver) how can i be worshiping a deceiver(Satan). Is like you people don't know the meaning of Satan. Lol.
Well about the scripture you claim it was contradicting each other.
Those scripture was recorded by different people from different areas. So if the record was the same in structure. So What will you call that? Lol
The fact is those verse are different in structure but are thesame in content. Peace

1 Like

Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by bdauran: 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
yeyerolling:
grin i laugh when muslims and xtains engage in such childish comparisons . both religions are filled with lies, contradiction and fairy tales
wrong direction
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
kattytamer:

You could check 2nd Cor 11 and 2 Tim 1-7 for starters.
If Christianity is built on falsehood how much more islam?

You are referring me to a letter to the Corinthians and what is Timothy's surname?

Moreso was Jesus a Christian and did Jesus gave you Christianity as a religion?

Muhammad, Jesus, Moses, Abraham and others were Muslims and their religion was Islam with clear verses from our scriptures.
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hilles:

In your mind you thing the Quran didn't come with flaws abii.. The bible contains some varying account which was due to the human factor, the holyspirit inspired the apostles to write , the apostles were human and hence sometimes prone to errors, yes we know all these and we know God uses human to pass his messages, and we humans don't have that 100% efficiency .

The Qur'an has no flaws. Whoever does not understand it doesn't! Only book written by humans are prone to error.
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by murtaj(m): 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ask anything reasonable the answer is there for you to succeed
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by nathdim: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

You are referring me to a letter to the Corinthians and what is Timothy's surname?

Moreso was Jesus a Christian and did Jesus gave you Christianity as a religion?

Muhammad, Jesus, Moses, Abraham and others were Muslims and their religion was Islam with clear verses from our scriptures.
nonsense how can they be Muslim when muslims are the followers of prophet Muhammad Jesus Abraham Moses all came b4 Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by nathdim: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

The Qur'an has no flaws. Whoever does not understand it doesn't! Only book written by humans are prone to error.
were your forefathers there when the Quran was been written
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by nathdim: 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

were your forefathers there when the Quran was been written by God himself
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
nathdim:

Prophet Muhammad was inspired through the angel Gabriel. My forefathers need not be present!
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
nathdim:

Prophet Muhammad was inspired through the angel Gabriel. My forefathers need not be present.
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by nathdim: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Prophet Muhammad was inspired through the angel Gabriel. My forefathers need not be present!
Copy copy prophet the same angel Gabriel in the bible that was written centuries b4 he was born

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was The Holy Prophet Bewitched? / The Sunnahs That A Muslim Should Observe On The Day Of Eid / Why Is S.A.W Used For Muhammad And A.S Used For Other Prophets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.