Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,268 members, 7,822,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter (12506 Views)

Jesus And Islam / Judgment Day : Conversation Between Jesus And His God, Allah (Surah Al Ma’idah) / Explanations On Hadeeth Soheeh, Hassan And Doeef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by Hilles(m): 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

The Qur'an has no flaws. Whoever does not understand it doesn't! Only book written by humans are prone to error.
. I guess your Allah came down and wrote the Qur'an or what abeg explain grin grin grin
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by Hilles(m): 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Prophet Muhammad was inspired through the angel Gabriel. My forefathers need not be present!
So if prophet mohammt ain't human what is he a jinn? angry...you sounding delusional aboki
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by iamgenius(m): 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
mallamabdul25:
WHY CAN'T THESE MUSLIMS CONCENTRATE ON THEIR AWKWARD RELIGION, WHY HITTING ON CHRISTIANS AND JESUS TODAY. TALK ABOUT YOUR RELIGION AND PAEDOPHILIA, WOMEN OPPRESSION, TERRORISM, HATRED FOR OTHER RELIGIONS ETC ETC AND LEAVE CHRISTIANITY ALONE , WE ARE NOT THE BANE OF YOUR PROBLEM , THIS WHY I QUIT ISLAM WHEN I SAW THE LIGHT .
Congratulations, you saw the light of Satan and you thought it is a true light. Sorry brother, Satan is playing with your brain and laughing at you right now.
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by impossible27(m): 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
fauziej31:

Their Creator(Jesus and Prophet Muhammad pbut), Our Creator, God Almighty said so in the Holy Qur'an. Jesus(pbuh) is not dead, was not crucified in any cross and he is not the son of God. Take it or leave it. #bittertruth.
And who wrote the holy koran? U?Or mohamed? Pls dont tell me allah send it from heaven oo, that one nah wash. Even the torah given to the jews wasnt sent from heaven. grin

1 Like

Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
nathdim:
nonsense how can they be Muslim when muslims are the followers of prophet Muhammad Jesus Abraham Moses all came b4 Mohammed

You see! This is where you need to calm down and learn!

All the Prophets are sent by Allah to some set(s) of people. Anyone who obeys Allah through the Prophet sent to them is a Muslim.

The Prophets are many and all of them are Muslims. Islam didn't start from Prophet Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam, all other Prophets like Abraham, Noah, Moses, Zechariah, John, Elijah, Elisha, Isaiah, Solomon, David, etc were all Muslims.
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hilles:

So if prophet mohammt ain't human what is he a jinn? angry...you sounding delusional aboki

He is human but being inspired and no one is delusional.
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
nathdim:
Copy copy prophet the same angel Gabriel in the bible that was written centuries b4 he was born

Bring your proofs if are truthful.
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
nathdim:
Copy copy prophet the same angel Gabriel in the bible that was written centuries b4 he was born

Bring your proofs if you are truthful.
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by Hilles(m): 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

All the Prophets are sent by Allah to some set(s) of people. Anyone who obeys Allah through the Prophet sent to them is a Muslim.

The Prophets are many and all of them are Muslims. Islam didn't start from Prophet Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam, all other Prophets like Abraham, Noah,
Moses, Zechariah, John, Elijah, Elisha, Isaiah, Solomon, David, etc were all Muslims.

This is becoming funnier grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hilles:

Of cos all those names have their Arabic equivalent in the Qur'an! Most of you need to really learn without prejudice and bigotry!
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by nathdim: 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

The Prophets are many and all of them are Muslims. Islam didn't start from Prophet Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam, all other Prophets like Abraham, Noah, Moses, Zechariah, John, Elijah, Elisha, Isaiah, Solomon, David, etc were all Muslims.
and how come were they in the bible b4 the Quran
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by nathdim: 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

all these would have made sense if there names were not written in the bible to me the Quran just a twisted version of the bible the biggest lie from the Arabic peninsula
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
nathdim:
all these would have made sense if there names were not written in the bible to me the Quran just a twisted version of the bible the biggest lie from the Arabic peninsula

OK, to us the Qur'an is the Purest Book on earth!
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
nathdim:
and how come were they in the bible b4 the Quran

Simply because the Bible was gathered before the Qur'an!
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by nathdim: 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Simply because the Bible was gathered before the Qur'an!
of course there was nothing like Islam b4 Mohammed so stop calling the name's of Abraham noah Jesus etc they know nothing about your religion they never mentioned the word Islam it all started from Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by nathdim: 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

OK, to us the Qur'an is the Purest Book on earth!
fine your choice unlike Islam Christianity is not by force Jesus in his true teaching said he who has ears let them hear
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
nathdim:
fine your choice unlike Islam Christianity is not by force Jesus in his true teaching said he who has ears let them hear

Islam is not by force either! There is no compulsion in religion. Truth stands clear from error...You can read Qur'an 2:256 it's there!
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
nathdim:

Prophet Muhammad was inspired through the angel Gabriel. My forefathers need not be present
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
nathdim:
of course there was nothing like Islam b4 Mohammed so stop calling the name's of Abraham noah Jesus etc they know nothing about your religion they never mentioned the word Islam it all started from Mohammed

How come Jesus's disciples called themselves Muslims in the Qur'an?

It's because they submitted to the will of their Creator Allah!
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by nathdim: 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

How come Jesus's disciples called themselves Muslims in the Qur'an?

It's because they submitted to the will of their Creator Allah!
Jesus and his disciples av no business with the Quran they were all words � twisted by your prophet Muhammad if you douubt me go read the gospel of John a diciple of jesus when he was here on earth a true witness WHO saw Jesus Christ in his life time not a cave man who was born 800 years later
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by nathdim: 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Islam is not by force either! There is no compulsion in religion. Truth stands clear from error...You can read Qur'an 2:256 it's there!
then wat about the part where it says parents to disown there children for rejecting Islam you can never find that in the bible
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 23, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

You are referring me to a letter to the Corinthians and what is Timothy's surname?

Moreso was Jesus a Christian and did Jesus gave you Christianity as a religion?

Muhammad, Jesus, Moses, Abraham and others were Muslims and their religion was Islam with clear verses from our scriptures.
What is wrong with "a letter to the Church at Corinth" warning them against false teachers? And what is it with you and names again?

Being a Christian means living like Jesus Christ, i dont know how you are asking if Jesus Christ was a Christian or if He gave Christianity,yes He is the Perfect Christian.

If by Muslims you mean they lived life in submission to the Will of God Almighty then you would be right, otherwise they didnt perform ablution or pray five times a day with their foreheads on the ground like you want to think, otherwise, the Jews would be doing same today...spare me your reasoning.
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by iamgenius(m): 6:46am On Sep 23, 2017
nathdim:
then wat about the part where it says parents to disown there children for rejecting Islam
Where is the verse?

you can never find that in the bible

What do you have to say about this?
St. Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
A sword for what? pls explain.

1 Like

Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by mallamabdul25: 8:34am On Sep 23, 2017
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ISLAM AND SATAN?
iamgenius:
Congratulations, you saw the light of Satan and you thought it is a true light. Sorry brother, Satan is playing with your brain and laughing at you right now.
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by mr9i6guy(m): 11:51am On Sep 23, 2017
Hilles:

Wallahitalai it's becoming funnier and interesting
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by nathdim: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
iamgenius:

Where is the verse?

What do you have to say about this?
St. Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
A sword for what? pls explain.
isis boko haram alqaeda taliban alshaabab they call kill in the name of Allah how many Christians av you seen kill in the name of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:45am On Sep 24, 2017
kattytamer:

What is wrong with "a letter to the Church at Corinth" warning them against false teachers? And what is it with you and names again?

Being a Christian means living like Jesus Christ, i dont know how you are asking if Jesus Christ was a Christian or if He gave Christianity,yes He is the Perfect Christian.

If by Muslims you mean they lived life in submission to the Will of God Almighty then you would be right, otherwise they didnt perform ablution or pray five times a day with their foreheads on the ground like you want to think, otherwise, the Jews would be doing same today...spare me your reasoning.

It is clear from your Bible that Jesus never said he came to change the law.

It is also clear many people worshipped God by putting their face to the ground. Even Ezra prayed in a similar way we pray today! You see each Prophet was given a mandate for his people. The summary of the mandate is to worship Allah alone without association of partners!

The rule given to Noah by Allah is worshipping Allah alone. Those who believed in Allah through His prophet enters the ship while those who rejects faith perish in the storm/rain.

Those who followed Allah through their Prophet Moses were saved in the red sea! Likewise, the rejecters of faith perished in the same red sea!

We believe in Islam that the true followers of Jesus during his time on earth are Muslims if they submit to the will of Allah!

I think there are so many things you still need to know.
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:02am On Sep 24, 2017
nathdim:
then wat about the part where it says parents to disown there children for rejecting Islam you can never find that in the bible

What if I give you similar verses from the Bible?
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:17am On Sep 24, 2017
nathdim:
Jesus and his disciples av no business with the Quran they were all words � twisted by your prophet Muhammad if you douubt me go read the gospel of John a diciple of jesus when he was here on earth a true witness WHO saw Jesus Christ in his life time not a cave man who was born 800 years later

How can an unlettered man twist scriptures?

About 600yrs not 800! John, what of Luke and Mark? who were they? Did they saw Jesus too?
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by nathdim: 10:32am On Sep 24, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

How can an unlettered man twist scriptures?

About 600yrs not 800! John, what of Luke and Mark? who were they? Did they saw Jesus too?
that he is an unlettered man doesnt mean he wrote the quran himself at least he was not dumb he can say anything that comes from his brain and tell you it was inspired by the angel Gabriel even
And WHO knows maybe another prophet can come in 200 years time publish another book of his choosing and tell you its from the angel Michael wat he need's are just the number of gullible followers who would follow him
After all Christ has warned of false prophets that would come after him in the bible b4 Mohammed was born
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2017

Jesus came to fulfil the laws and prophets, in the sense that He "obeyed the laws" but still was put to death by men who thought they were following the laws in servitude to God, but God Almighty raised Him up from the dead because in the Eyes of God He was Holy. By this fact we now know God only saves those who truly Love Him irrespective of "the law". Psalm 91:14, Exo 33:19.

It is also clear many people worshipped God by putting their face to the ground. Even Ezra prayed in a similar way we pray today!

This analogy is just so wrong, im sure you would find some other religion who pray in a similar fashion, besides there is no where in the laws Jews were mandated to pray that way, and falling face down praying was never the only way they prayed, at other times they stood up facing heaven and yet sometimes they knelt down

You see each Prophet was given a mandate for his people. The summary of the mandate is to worship Allah alone without association of partners!

The rule given to Noah by Allah is worshipping Allah alone. Those who believed in Allah through His prophet enters the ship while those who rejects faith perish in the storm/rain.

Those who followed Allah through their Prophet Moses were saved in the red sea! Likewise, the rejecters of faith perished in the same red sea!

We believe in Islam that the true followers of Jesus during his time on earth are Muslims if they submit to the will of Allah!

The laws and prophets were given to the Isrealites to help them serve God but they kept rebelling against God and disobeying His commands, because man on his own cant be Holy as God wants him, Jesus Christ came not only for Isreal but all nations. Isaiah 49:6, 52:10, & 53, Dan 7:13-14.
The issue of The Trinity is still been contended in Christianity today, suffice to say the concept doesnt necessarily mean three different people but rather Three "manifestations/forms/parts" of One, The Almighty God, just like man is spirit, soul and flesh. Jesus Christ is God manifesting in the flesh as the Messiah or Saviour...so God alone, and no one else, is the Saviour of all. And the Trinity thus refers to One God in Three "manifestations"
Cc rashduct4luv
Re: Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
kattytamer:

Jesus came to fulfil the laws and prophets, in the sense that He "obeyed the laws" but still was put to death by men who thought they were following the laws in servitude to God, but God Almighty raised Him up from the dead because in the Eyes of God He was Holy. By this fact we now know God only saves those who truly Love Him irrespective of "the law". Psalm 91:14, Exo 33:19.

It is also clear many people worshipped God by putting their face to the ground. Even Ezra prayed in a similar way we pray today!

This analogy is just so wrong, im sure you would find some other religion who pray in a similar fashion, besides there is no where in the laws Jews were mandated to pray that way, and falling face down praying was never the only way they prayed, at other times they stood up facing heaven and yet sometimes they knelt down

You see each Prophet was given a mandate for his people. The summary of the mandate is to worship Allah alone without association of partners!

The laws and prophets were given to the Isrealites to help them serve God but they kept rebelling against God and disobeying His commands, because man on his own cant be Holy as God wants him, Jesus Christ came not only for Isreal but all nations. Isaiah 49:6, 52:10, & 53, Dan 7:13-14.
The issue of The Trinity is still been contended in Christianity today, suffice to say the concept doesnt necessarily mean three different people but rather Three "manifestations/forms/parts" of One, The Almighty God, just like man is spirit, soul and flesh. Jesus Christ is God manifesting in the flesh as the Messiah or Saviour...so God alone, and no one else, is the Saviour of all. And the Trinity thus refers to One God in Three "manifestations"
Cc rashduct4luv

Alhamdulillah, You said the issue of Trinity is still being contended in Christianity today!

Keep contending it.

That your ending part where you said Jesus is God manifesting in the flesh etc are all the new generation philosophy invented to prove Jesus is God. I am not buying this, it's just too silly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was The Holy Prophet Bewitched? / The Sunnahs That A Muslim Should Observe On The Day Of Eid /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.