Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,923 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos (3467 Views)

Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World / How Fake News Tricked My Wife To Thinking I Stood With Strippers — Osinbajo / How A Customer Stood His Ground Against Outrageous NEPA Bill. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos by junketer(m): 8:49am On Sep 19, 2017
I can't help but laugh at those that think yorubas stood with the igbos. That falani, obj, and the other lawyers spoke against what happened does not mean yorubas stood with igbos. Lets tell ourselves the truth, any right thinking person knows what buhari did was wrong( killing unarmed civilians). So forgive me if i don't buy into all that. Those saying igbos created enemies with other tribes are also insane. Yorubas started insulting the igbos since this agitation started and thats way back during gej's time. You insult igbos but expect us to just shut up and take it. Not gonna happen. I see your people here everyday opening threads about kanu, ipob, biafra and igbos and these threads are filled with insults and hatred against igbos. FFK and fayose have spoken for long against the injustices in nigeria for long. Our south east governors are useless but you know what, not even a thousand buharis can stop igbos unless one or two things happen, restructure or break up. The hausas can't have it both ways. Yorubas should continue masburbating on biafra issues while the north uses the NA to fight their battles in the name of fighting for nigeria. To you all, if you insult my people i will insult your people back. Yorubas are just jittery because they heard operation python dance will be going to south west. All man for him lane abeg. Buhari has done his worst.

24 Likes

Re: To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos by obonujoker(m): 8:54am On Sep 19, 2017
Don't confuse paid BMC online trolls, with the real world... moreover do you expect everyone to stand with thee??

Majority of yorubas voiced out, and stood with the igbos, iyen gan lo mata....

4 Likes

Re: To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos by junketer(m): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2017
obonujoker:
Don't confuse paid BMC online trolls, with the real world... moreover do you expect everyone to stand with thee??

Majority of yorubas voiced out, and stood with the igbos, iyen gan lo mata....
i am talking about the real world. What i see here is yorubas trying to justify the operation python dance but turn a blind eye to the fact that FG said the herdsmen are not terrorists. Your brothers are still everywhere pasting pictures of igbo youth in potopoto. Abegiii

6 Likes

Re: To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 19, 2017
junketer:
i am talking about the real world. What i see here is yorubas trying to justify the operation python dance but turn a blind eye to the fact that FG said the herdsmen are not terrorists. Your brothers are still everywhere pasting pictures of igbo youth in potopoto. Abegiii
You are one of those people that desire a divided south abi?
Re: To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos by Successdude(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2017
junketer:
I can't help but laugh at those that think yorubas stood with the igbos. That falani, obj, and the other lawyers spoke against what happened does not mean yorubas stood with igbos. Lets tell ourselves the truth, any right thinking person knows what buhari did was wrong( killing unarmed civilians). So forgive me if i don't buy into all that. Those saying igbos created enemies with other tribes are also insane. Yorubas started insulting the igbos since this agitation started and thats way back during gej's time. You insult igbos but expect us to just shut up and take it. Not gonna happen. I see your people here everyday opening threads about kanu, ipob, biafra and igbos and these threads are filled with insults and hatred against igbos. FFK and fayose have spoken for long against the injustices in nigeria for long. Our south east governors are useless but you know what, not even a thousand buharis can stop igbos unless one or two things happen, restructure or break up. The hausas can't have it both ways. Yorubas should continue masburbating on biafra issues while the north uses the NA to fight their battles in the name of fighting for nigeria. To you all, if you insult my people i will insult your people back. Yorubas are just jittery because they heard operation python dance will be going to south west. All man for him lane abeg. Buhari has done his worst.
bro i like people like yu

5 Likes

Re: To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos by emerged01(m): 9:11am On Sep 19, 2017
The tribal nonsense stops here. You people can go on and go on hating on each other. It can never stop my relationship with other tribes. You don't called Yorubas stupid because you relate with stupid ones here. If you are wise enough you should be able to ignore tribal threads.

6 Likes

Re: To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos by Ereolamide: 9:16am On Sep 19, 2017
Lessons to Yorubas 101

Never speak, act or think of helping an Ibo man.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos by Bari22: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2017
I don't know why they hate Yoruba's, they create a problem themselves and then blame Yoruba

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos by junketer(m): 9:32am On Sep 19, 2017
giftq:

You are one of those people that desire a divided south abi?
i was all for a united south until the yorubas did not do or say anything when the north accused them of trying to use ffk and fayose to destabilise buhari's govt and make osinbajo president. It was then that i realised that yorubas can never go against the north.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos by junketer(m): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2017
emerged01:
The tribal nonsense stops here. You people can go on and go on hating on each other. It can never stop my relationship with other tribes. You don't called Yorubas stupid because you relate with stupid ones here. If you are wise enough you should be able to ignore tribal threads.
you can't ignore tribal threads because those are the only threads in politics section and 95% of those threads are about biafra, kanu, ipob and igbos. Most of these threads are created just to bash igbos.

5 Likes

Re: To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos by junketer(m): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2017
Ereolamide:
Lessons to Yorubas 101

exactly what i am saying. Stop pretending to like the igbos or that you truly feel bad about operation python dance. We can all see through your pretence.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos by Kazim88: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2017
Ereolamide:
Lessons to Yorubas 101

Help Ibo man?

And you think Ibo need help.?

Young man Stand for justice, equity, truth and fairness for all... irrespective of tribe.

If Ibo, Fulani or any tribe or FG tries to oppress Nigerians I would stand against them...

Not for or against a tribe because of hate.

Tommoro it could be Someelse

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos by BudeYahooCom: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2017
I monitored yoruba-owned TVC which is also sympathetic to APC and most of the yoruba 'public affairs commentators and journalists' who were muslims DID NOT STAND WITH IGBO. They supported the killings in Biafra. Only few yoruba christians like FFK and some lawyers refuse to agree with the state-sponsored terrorism against the East which is the most peaceful region and these group of yorubas are hated by their muslim counterparts. Truth be told.

9 Likes

Re: To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos by Throwback: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz and other sons of peace.

You guys have failed to learn the lessons Igbos have been trying to teach you since time immemorial.

An ingrate can never be satisfied, but is ever demanding of unmerited loyalty.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos by junketer(m): 9:41am On Sep 19, 2017
Bari22:
I don't know why they hate Yoruba's, they create a problem themselves and then blame Yoruba
we are not blaming yorubas. We are not blaming anybody and igbos don't hate. All we are saying is that you people are two faced. You bash igbos everday online but when we return the favour you call us haters, chest beaters etc.

5 Likes

Re: To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos by Throwback: 9:42am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005 and other sons of peace.

You guys have failed to learn the lessons Igbos have been trying to teach you since time immemorial.

Even Fajuyi's sacrifice was always denied by such people, while they are always eager to cry out asking for Falana or Soyinka or some other Yoruba to air their anti-government opinion in their favour, while their own leaders are never put to task.

When will the brave loudmouth called Kanu come out of his cowardly hiding?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos by SwiftME: 9:44am On Sep 19, 2017
That thread was just hypocritical. They insult the Igbos, mock us on every social platforms. Even here on Nairaland, Pro Biafra threads hardly makes it to the front page... The mods hide our comments and leave others.

The Igbos will forever be the enemy of a Yoruba man, nothing will ever change that fact. And I don't like you guys either

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos by Viergeachar: 9:45am On Sep 19, 2017
junketer:
[s]I can't help but laugh at those that think yorubas stood with the igbos. That falani, obj, and the other lawyers spoke against what happened does not mean yorubas stood with igbos. Lets tell ourselves the truth, any right thinking person knows what buhari did was wrong( killing unarmed civilians). So forgive me if i don't buy into all that. Those saying igbos created enemies with other tribes are also insane. Yorubas started insulting the igbos since this agitation started and thats way back during gej's time. You insult igbos but expect us to just shut up and take it. Not gonna happen. I see your people here everyday opening threads about kanu, ipob, biafra and igbos and these threads are filled with insults and hatred against igbos. FFK and fayose have spoken for long against the injustices in nigeria for long. Our south east governors are useless but you know what, not even a thousand buharis can stop igbos unless one or two things happen, restructure or break up. The hausas can't have it both ways. Yorubas should continue masburbating on biafra issues while the north uses the NA to fight their battles in the name of fighting for nigeria. To you all, if you insult my people i will insult your people back. Yorubas are just jittery because they heard operation python dance will be going to south west. All man for him lane abeg. Buhari has done his worst. [/s]

Trash! Life does not begin and end on Nairaland.
And we don't need your appreciation for what we did. And yes we'd gladly do it again and again.
Yorubas are jittery grin You are a clown!

7 Likes

Re: To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos by Desyner: 9:48am On Sep 19, 2017
junketer:
Stop saying Yoruba attacked Igbos first. Some northerners posing as Yorubas and Igbos started it gradually. Some gullible southerners joined in and help take it out of proportion.
Re: To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos by Viergeachar: 9:50am On Sep 19, 2017
Throwback:
Alcatraz005 and other sons of peace.

Even Fajuyi's sacrifice was always denied by such people, while they are always eager to cry out asking for Falana or Soyinka or some other Yoruba to air their anti-government opinion in their favour, while their own leaders are never put to task.

What we did was necessary as the big brothers of the south. We didnt do it to get their appreciation, love or support. We dont need it! cool
By the way, I heard the few Yorubas living in the South East are treated like kings and queens ... smiley

1 Like

Re: To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos by Viergeachar: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2017
SwiftME:
That thread was just hypocritical. They insult the Igbos, mock us on every social platforms. Even here on Nairaland, Pro Biafra threads hardly makes it to the front page... The mods hide our comments and leave others.

The Igbos will forever be the enemy of a Yoruba man, nothing will ever change that fact. And I don't like you guys either

There is life outside Nairaland. Stop taking online trolls and/or impostors serious. grin

1 Like

Re: To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos by Michael004: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2017
[s]
junketer:
[/s]Victim cry has started as usual. Anyways who cares?

5 Likes

Re: To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos by Totti9(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2017
I pity any igbo woman that would marry a yoruba Muslim man ur as good death they are so wicked and heartless

4 Likes

Re: To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos by fergie001: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2017
emerged01:
Come which school you go?
Because u have sense

God Bless You for this comment.

This is a tribal thread aided by a MOD.
Otherwise focus on realities,there are bad people across all tribes.

OP,take it easy,I have spoken to a lot of my Yoruba friends,who do not like the Igbos for one or two,just like we also do not like dem in 1 or 2 ways,but there is no perfection.
But 1 truth that remains is everyone condemns what went on in Umuahia
I mean,everyone with a conscience.
The people you see support it here are doing so for their daily bread.

So OP,nwanyo biko
Ogologo ndu dakwasiya gi n'isi.
Re: To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos by Michael004: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2017
junketer:
So na that potopoto pic dey pain you. You just started. We will post more, hope you know of how to post adeyinka picture. Let continue mr oga. The game is on.

4 Likes

Re: To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos by Michael004: 9:57am On Sep 19, 2017
Ereolamide:
Lessons to Yorubas 101

Because they are chronic ingrate.

7 Likes

Re: To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos by electricdangers: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2017
@colneldrake, alcatraz005
Re: To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos by Michael004: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2017
junketer:
we are not blaming yorubas. We are not blaming anybody and igbos don't hate. All we are saying is that you people are two faced. You bash igbos everday online but when we return the favour you call us haters, chest beaters etc.
Igbos don't hate, the love so much up to the point an Hausa man cannot win election in their land. Oga, go sleep.

7 Likes

Re: To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos by SwiftME: 10:05am On Sep 19, 2017
Totti9:
I pity any igbo woman that would marry a yoruba Muslim man ur as good death they are so wicked and heartless
Their people are Poison, don't you see Peter of Psquare - since he got married to that Yoruba bitch,it has always been divisions amongst the duo. Even Tecno "his career has been on a steady decline" is currently towing that same death Lane... Nothing good or productive ever comes from dating or marring a Yoruba lady.

3 Likes

Re: To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos by junketer(m): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2017
Throwback:
Alcatraz and other sons of peace.

i commended alcatraz for what he did but for every post of his trying to find a middle ground, there are ten posts from his brothers letting him know that they are against that. An ingrate you say, what favour have you done to igbos that is not reciprocated?

4 Likes

Re: To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos by junketer(m): 10:10am On Sep 19, 2017
Viergeachar:

Trash! Life does not begin and end on Nairaland.
And we don't need your appreciation for what we did. And yes we'd gladly do it again and again.
Yorubas are jittery grin You are a clown!
please spare me your crap. Appreciation for what? What is it that you guys did? Please enlighten me.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BLACK MONDAY: Gas Explosion At Ajara Vetho, Badagry[contains Graphic Photos] / When PDP Hears That Nigeria Foreign Reserve Has Hit $47 Billion USD / BREAKING: Atiku Wins Adamawa Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.