Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Zo - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Zo (3819 Views)

What's Your Zodiac Sign... See If You Got A Match / Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) / Cancer Zodiac Signs Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zo by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 16, 2007
Re: Zo by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 16, 2007
AM A SCORPIO, AND THIS IS JUST A TRUE PERSONALITY OF MYSELF
Scorpio (October21-November20)

Scorpio is one of the most complex, most intense, profound, powerful characters in the zodiac. Life, death, and resurrection are inextricably linked in Scorpio. Scorpios sting and destroy, but as their natures evolve, they also rebuild and create. Even when they appear self-controlled and calm there is a seething intensity of emotional energy under the placid exterior.

Interestingly, in conventional social gatherings they are pleasant to be with, thoughtful in conversation, dignified, and reserved, yet affable and courteous; they sometimes possess penetrating eyes which make their shyer companions feel naked and defenseless before them.

Scorpions court danger and revel in risk. They have great courage and strength of will, but also a taste for conflict and a need to dominate. They are unorthodox, nonconforming, even revolutionary. They joyfully trample tradition on their way to constructing something new and altogether different.
Re: Zo by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 16, 2007
Love is a continuous struggle for scorpions. They are sexually uninhibited, yet at the same time, they are often mentally suspicious and rather fearful. This means that they are constantly trying to unite the physical and spiritual sides of love with a mixture of eroticism and purity. Sadly, this means they are rarely satisfied.

Scorpios are also passionate lovers, the most sensually energetic of all the signs. For them, union with the beloved is a sacrament, an outward and visible sign of an inward and spiritual grace.

On the dark side, Scorpios can be jealous and resentful, compulsive and obsessive, secretive and obstinate.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, let me tell you about YOU
Re: Zo by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 16, 2007
AT A GLANCE,

ARIES goes with Leo, Sagittarius, Gemini and Aquarius.

TAURUS goes with Virgo, Capricorn, Cancer and Pisces.

GEMINI goes with Libra, Aquarius, Aries and Leo.

CANCER goes with Scorpio, Pisces, Taurus and Virgo.

LEO goes with Aries, Sagittarius, Gemini and Libra.

VIRGO goes with Taurus, Capricorn, Cancer and Scorpio.

LIBRA goes with Gemini, Aquarius, Leo and Sagittarius.

SCORPIO goes with Cancer, Pisces, Virgo and Capricorn.

SAGITTARIUS goes with Leo, Aries, Libra and Aquarius. `

CAPRICORN goes with Virgo, Taurus, Scorpio and Pisces.

AQUARIUS goes with Libra, Gemini, Sagittarius and Aries.

PISCES goes with Scorpio, Cancer, Capricorn and Taurus

PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG
Re: Zo by iice(f): 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2007
Kewl, i read about zodiacs sometimes. True Pisces and Capricorn go together. BTW how come there's nothing on Dragons?
Re: Zo by mclarry(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2007
sometimes I get confused as I share traits with scorpio and sagittariuos. Born November 22, in some books that's the last day in scorpio while others, last day in sagitt. So which is really which? but I tend to love scorpio
Re: Zo by emenma(f): 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2007
I'm aquarius grin Feb 12, hmmm libra, gemini, sagit and aries grin I'll be on the look out tongue
Re: Zo by iice(f): 2:57am On Feb 18, 2007
Then its belated Happy Buffday emenma grin

@Topic, hmmmmm what about their Zodiac Elements, what i read about those compatible with my sign clashes with the compatible signs on this list undecided
Re: Zo by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 18, 2007
@ emenma

Happy Birthday, I hope you had a swell time celeberating it.

As an AQUARIUS. hmmmmmm?. lets look at the YOU in you.

Aquarius (January20-February18)

Aquarius is the most outgoing and receptive of the zodiacal signs. Aquarius, the Water Bearer pours new life into culture. Aquarians are the mystics, the idealists, the reformers, the humanitarians the innovators, and the inventors.

Aquarians are generous, flexible, free-thinking, and curious about ideas that run counter to tradition. Given their humanitarian impulses, they are often strongly dedicated to the cause of human fellowship. Their spirituality and profound insight are usually tempered by a degree of rationality. This fortuitous coupling produces great creativity, which may find its outlet in the service of an ideology. On the other hand, the restless Aquarian temperament may lend itself to many other interests, including science and technology.

Love is an unselfish and rather detached emotion for this star sign, and is to be explored and enjoyed. Love's scope and dimensions are understood, but it is scattered carelessly and the feeling is often confused with friendship. The sense of fulfillment and oneness is just out of reach.

Among the faults to which they are liable are wayward egotism, excessive detachment and an inclination to retreat from life and society, and a tendency to be extremely dogmatic in their opinions. Simmering anger and resentment, rudeness or, worse, a tense, threatening silence which may suddenly burst out in eruptions of extreme temper, these are all part of the negative side of the Aquarian.

So check yourself before your wreck yourself.
Re: Zo by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 18, 2007
@ iice

What month and day where you born? wink
Re: Zo by iice(f): 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2007
LOL i know what zodiac sign i am and i know most of the traits attributed to it wink
Btw, you didnt post anything on the Dragon undecided
Re: Zo by emenma(f): 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2007
iice:

Then its belated Happy Buffday emenma grin

@Topic, hmmmmm what about their Zodiac Elements, what i read about those compatible with my sign clashes with the compatible signs on this list undecided

Gee. . . Thanks iice grin grin grin

And thanks Kamura, I had a swell time, it was awesome grin grin grin
Re: Zo by switosman(m): 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2007

emenma, actually gemini are the best for aquarius. on my part I am gemini and just met an aquarian. because she is not educated enough for me i wont give her a trial.
why not we get intouch somehow,whats your take?
Re: Zo by emenma(f): 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2007
switosman:

emenma, actually gemini are the best for aquarius. on my part I am gemini and just met an aquarian. because she is not educated enough for me i wont give her a trial.
why not we get intouch somehow,whats your take?

Piss off!
Did i tell u i'm single?
Re: Zo by felatio(m): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2007
i,m a leo 24.i,m tough when it comes 2 relationships but there this lady that im a sucker for she can do any thing to me but i act as if nothing went wrong .guess wat shes aries. i believe u.nice job here
Re: Zo by simmy(m): 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2008
do pips really believ this sh.t?
Re: Zo by ekong0514(m): 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2009
@emenma

Na Wa O U 4 try talk small small, How else do U want a guy 2 relate to U huney?

Dont u think that He was Polite enuf?
Re: Zo by martho(m): 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2009
This is childish,go out and face reality.
Re: Zo by beebee1(f): 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2009
Am a Sagitarian n gone out with Leo . It was fight to finish.I doubt if they match

(1) (Reply)

Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread / Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? / For Matured Ladies In Need Of A “no String Attached” [sex Mate]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.