Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,039 members, 7,953,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

Since Buhari Left To Usa , No News About Him Meeting With Trump. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Since Buhari Left To Usa , No News About Him Meeting With Trump. (903 Views)

Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister / Ruga: How Buhari Left Governor Lalong In Public Disgrace – Hon. Kaze / Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since Buhari Left To Usa , No News About Him Meeting With Trump. by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2017
Why are all this world leaders not have value for Nigeria president?. I can remember vividly, when the president of Egypt pays Trump a visit, Trump went to the twitter and announced it. How come he does not value buhari, cause its been three days since buhari went to USA and he was suppose to be receive by either Secretary of state or any one working with Trump. is it because he is a black man?
Re: Since Buhari Left To Usa , No News About Him Meeting With Trump. by naija404040: 10:56am On Sep 19, 2017
You expect a whole Trump to meet with that thing? SMH

5 Likes

Re: Since Buhari Left To Usa , No News About Him Meeting With Trump. by MyMouth(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2017
Must he meet trump? Abi na trump carry him go there? What is wrong with these ipob pigs sef? I think you guys need help oooo! U all are going crazy!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Buhari Left To Usa , No News About Him Meeting With Trump. by AfonjaConehead: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2017
Oh oh,am an alien,am a legal alien,am a Vegetable in new york grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Since Buhari Left To Usa , No News About Him Meeting With Trump. by Mynd44: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2017
Did they tell you he was visiting Donald Trump or attending the UN general assembly? undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Buhari Left To Usa , No News About Him Meeting With Trump. by mgdimagaladima(m): 11:01am On Sep 19, 2017
hahahah may be he want to see his Doctor first
keep ur finger across
Re: Since Buhari Left To Usa , No News About Him Meeting With Trump. by AfonjaConehead: 11:01am On Sep 19, 2017
MyMouth:
Must he meet trump? Abi na trump carry him go there? What is wrong with these ipob pigs sef? I think you guys need help oooo! U all are going crazy!
grin

3 Likes

Re: Since Buhari Left To Usa , No News About Him Meeting With Trump. by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 19, 2017
Mynd44:
Did they tell you he was visiting Donald Trump or attending the UN general assembly? undecided undecided undecided
according to femi adesina, he was invited by Trump, since February na.

2 Likes

Re: Since Buhari Left To Usa , No News About Him Meeting With Trump. by Mynd44: 11:20am On Sep 19, 2017
beamtopola:

according to femi adesina, he was invited by Trump, since February na.
But did Trump invite him on this occasion?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Buhari Left To Usa , No News About Him Meeting With Trump. by OjukwuWarBird: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2017
beamtopola:
Why are all this world leaders not have value for Nigeria president?. I can remember vividly, when the president of Egypt pays Trump a visit, Trump went to the twitter and announced it. How come he does not value buhari, cause its been three days since buhari went to USA and he was suppose to be receive by either Secretary of state or any one working with Trump. is it because he is a black man?

You expect Trump to twit about a Jihadist

Trump knows what is happening in Nigeria and does not love Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Since Buhari Left To Usa , No News About Him Meeting With Trump. by globemoney: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2017
Trump is not obama, trump has a strong disdain for muslims not to talk of buhari
Re: Since Buhari Left To Usa , No News About Him Meeting With Trump. by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2017
Mynd44:
But did Trump invite him on this occasion?
so you are telling me that femi is a liar right?

2 Likes

Re: Since Buhari Left To Usa , No News About Him Meeting With Trump. by AlienRobot: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2017
A usual traveller and nothing more
Re: Since Buhari Left To Usa , No News About Him Meeting With Trump. by AfonjaConehead: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2017
@mymouth,rap make we hia na! grin
Enjoy ua beans dia grin

MyMouth:

Unfortunately, am not Yoruba! You see why I said u guys are going crazy? Honestly, joke apart, u guys need to see a mental sickness healer, the earlier the better!

E pain am lolss grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since Buhari Left To Usa , No News About Him Meeting With Trump. by Rossikki: 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

You expect Trump to twit about a Jihadist

Trump knows what is happening in Nigeria and does not love Buhari

Trump doesn't know what's happening in America, it is Nigeria he knows about? SMH.

1 Like

Re: Since Buhari Left To Usa , No News About Him Meeting With Trump. by globemoney: 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
Rossikki:

Trump doesn't know what's happening in America, it is Nigeria he knows about? SMH.
so its buhari that knows what is happening in Nigeria, sorry trump does not like jihadists and islamic fundermentalists
Re: Since Buhari Left To Usa , No News About Him Meeting With Trump. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
I heard some Yoruba's are outside the white house holding placards like " president Trump don't threat our lovely Nigeria president like this"
"Trump prove to the world that you are not a racist by meeting with our president buhari"
"ivanka Trump pls begg your father to meet with buhari"

I also heard ivanka is pleading on his behalf so that trump will meet with him.

I heard Trump is saying he will meet with him, when he is done meeting with more important people.
Re: Since Buhari Left To Usa , No News About Him Meeting With Trump. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin
Re: Since Buhari Left To Usa , No News About Him Meeting With Trump. by AfonjaConehead: 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
MyMouth:
shebi u see wia ya myMOUTH land u nah,lolsss grin grin grin grin

enjoy uasef dia,
HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAaaaa... grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters Flood Abia Community. / Nigerian Politics: The Screws And The Screwdriver Analogy(pics) / Angry Youth Stage An Attack On Kogi State Governor Today At Kabba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.